Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" (8670 Views)

Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon / Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed / Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Nellsworld(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
How about the non graduate section, no October stipend yet, have they forgotten us

1 Like

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Kobidave1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
buttlover:
I got my November stipend today just when I needed it most. If I say God bless Buhari now e get as e go be for other non beneficiaries. Anyway God bless Africa.
which state and which bank
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by buttlover(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobidave1:
which state and which bank
First bank. Somewhere in South East.
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Hodleader: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2022
Please what is Npower Email to lodge complaint
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Aristo3146(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2022
Alonzo50:
must there be issue when making every payment, na intentionaly those people wan embezle the money, same thing go happen for december payment am yet to see my nov as it display failed na our turn now it wil be another people for december, Bleep npower yeye program i regret the day i apply
There is room for exit
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Stanzingerzy(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2022
Since September 8 last year i recieved 10k, up untill now, No sign of receiving another, no pending, no processing, no transaction failed. I havent received october nor november. What could be the problem. Am in Abia State, Osisioma L.G.A.

1 Like

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Emperoo: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2022
Hodleader:
Please what is Npower Email to lodge complaint

support@nasims.gov.ng

Or

support.npower@nasims.gov.ng
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Gosh234: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
Stanzingerzy:
Since September 8 last year i recieved 10k, up untill now, No sign of receiving another, no pending, no processing, no transaction failed. I havent received october nor november. What could be the problem. Am in Abia State, Osisioma L.G.A.

We are same bro
Ekwulobia Aguata LGA, Anambra state
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Gosh234: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nellsworld:
How about the non graduate section, no October stipend yet, have they forgotten us
Chai, same thing here
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by ggood: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
ezenwaez:
If you are an Npower Batch C volunteer and you were paid previous months but your November payroll status is currently displaying "failed", please be rest assured that it is being treated and you will be paid extremely soon.
The "failed" payroll status is not because there is something wrong with your account, your bank account is fine and perfect, the reason for the failed payment is just a minor network glitch when payment was disbursed to the concerned Npower volunteer, the entire process will be reversed as the Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement Scheme and the recipients' banks are aware of the situation.
This reverse process might just take a little delay, but the payment will be rolled back and the Npower beneficiary will soon begin to see credit alert, please do not because of being anxious fall into the hands of online predators and tricksters looking for gullible Npower volunteers to cart away their money, just exercise patience and you will be paid.
please how can I reach npower nasims , I want complain my fail November stipend to them, please send me their email and social media address
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Emperoo: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
ggood:
please how can I reach npower nasims , I want complain my fail November stipend to them, please send me their email and social media address

Check the Email above.
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by buttlover(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
The Trick to getting your stipend is by Messaging them from your dashboard chat. I nearly failed to receive October If not that I messaged them like " meehn man pikin never get payment o". Always use your dashboard chatroom. Though they will never reply but it is effective for me though.
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Emperoo: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
I checked my dashboard around 7:30am and saw Failed, Reason: Transaction does not exist.

Immediately I sent mail to support@nasims.gov.ng and support.npower@nasims.gov.ng

Around 2:20pm I saw alert.

I cant really say whether its because of the mail I sent to them or not but from what they posted on their Facebook page they said they'll be looking into Failed Nov. Stipend, maybe its because that.
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by ezenwaez(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Emperoo:
I checked my dashboard around 7:30am and saw Failed, Reason: Transaction does not exist.

Immediately I sent mail to support@nasims.gov.ng and support.npower@nasims.gov.ng

Around 2:20pm I saw alert.

I cant really say whether its because of the mail I sent to them or not but from what they posted on their Facebook page they said they'll be looking into Failed Nov. Stipend, maybe its because that.
Congratulations, I have said this times without number, if you were previously paid, you will be paid regardless of your payroll status.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by shalomm: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2022
ezenwaez:

Congratulations, I have said this times without number, if you were previously paid, you will be paid regardless of your payroll status.

Mine is showing Invalid account
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Somemma13: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
shalomm:

Mine is showing Invalid account

Mine is showing invalid account too but I received both September and October on the same account that is now invalid.

Please eeh
On your dashboard, how is your bank account name written?
Is it the same as the npower dashboard name?
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by shalomm: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Somemma13:

Mine is showing invalid account too but I received both September and October on the same account that is now invalid.

Please eeh
On your dashboard, how is your bank account name written?
Is it the same as the npower dashboard name?
I was paid for September and October just Nov
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Damlesky(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Na so my October read failed too, till now nothing...
I received November stipend though.
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by madri4u: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Does that mean the dashboard name, surname first and first name second and account name first name first and surname second is as a result of the Failed Invalid Account payment issue.
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by ezenwaez(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
madri4u:
Does that mean the dashboard name, surname first and first name second and account name first name first and surname second is as a result of the Failed Invalid Account payment issue.
No sir, payment is being restarted you will be paid
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by madri4u: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thanks for giving me hope
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Anchor12: 6:05am On Jan 31, 2022
I have been complaining in different threads about my October and November stipends that were both failed, I have as well sent several mails that seems there was no answer, at last one landed this morning. Keep hoping If you are in this situation, truly NASIMS is working on failed transaction problem regardless of our thinking.
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by quisera(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2022
madri4u:
Chai....npower don humble you my guy.
Don't worry u'll get paid
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Maj196(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2022
madri4u:
Next time nor dey come here yarn nonsense like before. Maybe this one go teach you lesson lipsrsealed
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Maj196(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2022
quisera:
Chai....npower don humble you my guy.
Don't worry u'll get paid
Leave the guy make e collect. Na i.diot him be.
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by madri4u: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2022
So no payment for Failed invalid account yet. Na WA oooo
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by quisera(m): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2022
Maj196:
Leave the guy make e collect. Na i.diot him be.

Lolz...no be lie, the guy dey real dey fvck up but what to do na, we just got to pray for am bcoz I know how it feels.
@madri4u why not try the live chat option it worked for a lot of people here and I believe it'll work for you
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by ezenwaez(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
madri4u:
So no payment for Failed invalid account yet. Na WA oooo
You will be paid if you were paid previously.
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Blackchampion(m): 6:25am On Feb 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

You will be paid if you were paid previously.
Thanks for this update. I woke up this morning to the credit alert of my November stipend, after it changed from processing to failed on Saturday.
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by Unigrad: 7:14am On Feb 01, 2022
ezenwaez:
If you are an Npower Batch C volunteer and you were paid previous months but your November payroll status is currently displaying "failed", please be rest assured that it is being treated and you will be paid extremely soon.
The "failed" payroll status is not because there is something wrong with your account, your bank account is fine and perfect, the reason for the failed payment is just a minor network glitch when payment was disbursed to the concerned Npower volunteer, the entire process will be reversed as the Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement Scheme and the recipients' banks are aware of the situation.
This reverse process might just take a little delay, but the payment will be rolled back and the Npower beneficiary will soon begin to see credit alert, please do not because of being anxious fall into the hands of online predators and tricksters looking for gullible Npower volunteers to cart away their money, just exercise patience and you will be paid.
We are in February now, when are we getting our December and January salaries?
Or they are planning to release another lies and excuses for the delay in payment?
Re: Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" by ezenwaez(m): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2022
Unigrad:

We are in February now, when are we getting our December and January salaries?
Or they are planning to release another lies and excuses for the delay in payment?
Please exercise patience you will be paid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man O War Is Now A Fedral Work And Their Form's Are Out. / Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Vacancy Available In Royalcon International Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.