Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Business You Can Do With 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business You Can Do With 50k (532 Views)

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Business Ideas To Start With 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business You Can Do With 50k by jonadudey: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,

If you are thinking of a small profitable business you can venture into, then think bulk SMS.
With N50,000 we will set up a bulk sms website for you. This package comes with 5 static page web design, 10,000 free sms. When your sms is exhausted, you buy at N1 per SMS. Minimum SMS credit you can buy is 10,000 units.

The most interesting part is that only you determines how much to sell per sms.

What are the facilities you need to run this business?
1. an internet-ready computer system
2. A bank account where your customers pay into (preferably a company account)
3. an office space (in case your customer wants to meet you). This is not to say that you can't run this biz from home.

You don't need to be a computer guru to start the bulk sms business, but you must be good at marketing to stay ahead of competition.

To set up your reseller package, email me: aybanky@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Issue With Your Car? / 20ft And 40ft Container Empty For Sell / Business Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.