Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,820 members, 7,841,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Akpoazaa Group Ceo Celebrates Ceo Bigfun Motors, Ezeoma Kingsley On His Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Akpoazaa Group Ceo Celebrates Ceo Bigfun Motors, Ezeoma Kingsley On His Birthday (281 Views)

Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) / Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpoazaa Group Ceo Celebrates Ceo Bigfun Motors, Ezeoma Kingsley On His Birthday by Ossy680: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Today you have added another candle of knowledge and wisdom to your life. May it give you the power to continue empowering the youths and enlightening the whole world.

Granting interview to newsmedia, Akpoazaa Group CEO, Frank Igbojindu said Mr Kingsley my brother, today, I get to REMEMBER you because of testimonies from group of youths about your contributions to their growth and development. I pray that you will enjoy many more years of service and continue to be a blessing to this state Anambra and Nigeria at large. I’m so happy to get to celebrate with you on your special day! May God continue to enrich you with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding as you continue to serve humanity.

BIGFUN MOTORS CEO, Mr Ezeoma Kingsley is one the fastest growing trusted Car Dealer in Anambra state and its environs. He is also the Assistant Director JP Exchange Based in Dubai and Anambra State Nigeria.

He has offices in Onitsha, Awka, Owerri, Porthacourt and Lagos state.

You can contact him through: +234 813 750 2102

(1) (Reply)

US Based Nigerian Pastor Donates Food Items To Widows / Faster Charging, Limitless Play: Itelp38 Series / N100 Million Grand Prizes In Stock As Bbnaija Commences On July 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.