Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

I Am Ready To Become House-husband -- VJ Adams - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Become House-husband -- VJ Adams (240 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down / Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Become House-husband -- VJ Adams by Ayinesongya3: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
TV presenter, musician-cum-executive producer, Adams Ibrahim Adebola, aka VJ Adams, has declared his intention to become a ‘house-husband’.

The media personality made this known in a video shared on his Instagram page on Friday.

Adams explained made the decision after consulting with family and friends.

He said: “How far? It’s been on my mind for a while, a couple of years actually. You know, I just thought that, after much deliberation, consulting close friends and family that I’m ready to become a house husband. Walahi!

The OAP went on to listing the terms and conditions to abide by in requesting his groom price. He said the interested ladies who should send him DM must be wealthy and beautiful not someone with money that looks like a deity.

“Woh! If you have money, big money. Be fine o, ko ma lo jo shigi (don’t look like a deity). Please send me a DM and ask for my groom price. I am ready”, he added.

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/I-am-ready-to-become-house-husband-VJ-Adams-520255

Re: I Am Ready To Become House-husband -- VJ Adams by MufasaLion: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Who will husband me? I can do some things but can't cook.

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Ready To Become House-husband -- VJ Adams by Totilopussylick(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Am Ready To Become House-husband -- VJ Adams by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
So it's true

Re: I Am Ready To Become House-husband -- VJ Adams by Serna(f): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
His choice and opinion

(1) (Reply)

Warning: Churches Should Not Accommodate First Timers / There Is Too Much Stress In Not Believing God, Says Nigerian Activist, Bello Sha / Breaking: Save A Life- Bayelsa Hip-hop Artist Seeks N15m For Kidney Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.