Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP (25893 Views)

Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP / NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja / 13 Girls Rescued From A Guest House In Abuja By NAPTIP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by headSmasher: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Your parents understand what you are saying, I don't so you know who you are taking to
overdrive:

Anambra state gbuo gi dia.
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by millomaniac: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I said nail him down if you have evidence. look my mention is not for you to display your inability to understand things aiit..

I am not here to explain simple things to you..if you don't get it then deal with it..

The bolded is your response to everything and it does not even make any sense. Is mentions for anyone in Particular? Lolz

It's low IQ guys like you that females brain wash easily.

I think you should read what I wrote again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
millomaniac:

The bolded is your response to everything and it does not even make any sense. Is mentions for anyone in Particular? Lolz

It's low IQ guys like you that females brain wash easily.

I think you should read what I wrote again.
Pls slide off my mention..
Stop bringing your lack of intelligence into my mention it's really disgusting..
Enjoy.
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by Originalsly: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
One man .... a medical practitioner..... and a university lecturer ... well connectex..... but his kids ... in this present day hard times Nigeria ... do not want to live with him? ... would rather commit suicide?... I want to believe the man is really a monster. Which normal father would stand and watch any man manhandle his daughter? .... let alone bring thugs to grab her? I really believe he been molesting his daughter. Should he gain custody ... of an 18 year old.... I know he will soon be resting peacefully and permanently underground somewhere
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by vikstandon(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
ijustdey:

Ifeoma explained that they had never really lived with their father until the passing of their mother shortly before she turned 18. She said their father came with policemen to their school to forcefully take them away from their maternal family’s custody, but failed and later sought custody through the court and it was granted to him.

This statement just dey cast doubt for my mind if really the man is guilty as accused... So many ladies are easily deceived by their mothers into seeing their father as a devil.
So many women has a strong attachment to their families at the detriment of their husband. So many men's mother in-law has ruined their homes...Is not to say that men are on the receiving side, but to create in Nairalanders an open minded spirit not to be fast to pass judgement without hearing from both parties.

This lady's statement shows she grew up not staying with the man...but staying in her maternal home. She most probably has been oriented to see her father as the black sheep. The father may have been providing for the children without them knowing.

The man may be feeling lonely...and is painful to have children and yet feel like one who is on a lone (no progeny).

I just pray justice is served...and the innocent isn't made to suffer at the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by atiku4President(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did you not read where I said if he is guilty/if what she said is really true..

Baby boy pls if you don't understand me get out of my. Mention immediately..
I know you are poorly brought up. You can keep your emotions in checks while making your point.
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by ostartruth: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
I see the handiwork of the mother in this matter. She is remote controlling these children maybe over a squable with their father.
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
atiku4President:

I know you are poorly brought up. You can keep your emotions in checks while making your point.
Ok I am glad you get my point now..
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by Dot101: 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Am of the believe here that the girl is lieing on her father

Firstly, they never lived together until when she was abt clocking 18.
She lived her entire 17yrs with her mum before she died.
She must hv been fed with lies abt her father and brainwashed to think that her father is evil towards her and her mum.

Secondly,she wants out of the forced custody thus, resulting to mischief to achieve it by blacklisting her pops of sexual arrassment.
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by Alldew: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
If this man is truly innocent why come with policemen to come kidnap his children from their school.?
And why is he fighting so hard to the extent of going to court just to have those children go with him.
Since he has been alone all these years without them why coming for them now that his wife is dead. So many questions.
And there is the sexual assault accusations which can't be overlooked just like that. Why force your children to be with you when they don't want to.
If this man don't have an ulterior motives then he should let those kids return to their maternal side since they feel safe there. He should go on and have kids or adopt and remove those two from his mind. After all if he is fighting for their own good no be them go suffer am last last?
But I guess he don't want do that because he want to punish those kids for staying with his late wife all these while and abandoning him.
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by Prophet777: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
She only want to nail that man so that the authority can grant her heart wishes. The only way they she can get an attention of the authorities is through a rape allegations.
Hear her when she said she will rather die than following her father.
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by dejol88: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
The UK is right about Nigerians Poor grasp of English language.

Just read the comments and see that most lack comprehension skills and and the worst is the reasoning abilities of her people!
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
atiku4President:

And you dont think the man could be innocent. A lot of kids these days act wild when on drugs or want to get noticed. Tgey throw caution to the wind

And the countless news of kids being raped and impregnated by their own father are all lies.

The kids were all acting wild and on drugs
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by dejol88: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dot101:
Am of the believe here that the girl is lieing on her father

Firstly, they never lived together until when she was abt clocking 18.
She lived her entire 17yrs with her mum before she died.
She must hv been fed with lies abt her father and brainwashed to think that her father is evil towards her and her

Secondly,she wants out of the forced custody thus, resulting to mischief to achieve it by blacklisting her pops of sexual arrassment.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

One of the many reasons why we should discourage divorce is that the ex feeds the children with lies and half-truths about their father.

When marriages fail, the man is frequently the victim, with the court awarding custody to the ex and give an order requiring the man to maintain upkeep of the child as well as the ex.
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by AkumTemi: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
headSmasher:
I know these people are from Anambra state

You must be stupid
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by Briller: 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
I doubt if what she is alleging is true. I'm sure she was advised by her maternal home to raise such allegations especially since the couple were separated/divorced

It's difficult to adapt since they never lived with the dad, until their mother passed and given that it was a case of separation/divorce which most times are bitter if not handled well.
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by Adam4best: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Wahala no Dey finish
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by Miyachi: 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
BabbanBura:

It is likely a case of being brainwashed to hate the father by the mother - I know many such families that the kids are so bitter with rhe father because of being brainwashed. The truth later comes out and the kids look stupid for having without actually personally and objectively seeking the truth!
I don't think so. The father is an abuser.
Why would you need to come with police and able-bodied men to pick up your kids. This just shows you the kind of tyranny the children might have endured.
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by AyomideOG01: 12:21am On Jan 29, 2022
saphiere:
Men are just rapists. So sad

Just say ur father is a rapist simple
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by KELVINXY: 12:40am On Jan 29, 2022
This is just a one sided story

For all we know
this might be the children’s way of getting back at the man for neglecting them and their mother till her death. #grudge

I don’t expect anything less from children raised by a single mother…The man will always be seen as a villain.

Well…what do I know.?!

We should all learn not to judge every case out of pity or sentiments…

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by deelobe: 2:25am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Provide evidence and nail his life down if he truly assaulted her sexually..
No one deserves to be assaulted sexually..it's a very big crime that musn't go unpunished...

If what she said is true then I hope she get justice..

Modified:who are the bunch of blockheads quoting and asking me what if the allegation ain't true and what is gonna happen to her if it's false.. undecided
Did you not really read my statement if she has evidence
No one should disturb me if what I wrote up there is too hard to understand..

And if you boys think you can come at me for standing up for whats right and countering what's wrong by quoting me and telling me gibberish about the law not in favor of men then I tell you ain't ok..
Women are being raped on a daily basis but this individuals always find a way to play the victim card by saying the law is against men..
Pls deal with what I said personally..I am not here to say what you want to hear..

Which evidence will she have. Someone who is deprived of using a phone. He will ensure there is no visible evidence. They should save those children. They are not lying.

Having worked in an NGO in such related matters, you will be amazed how beastly people you think should protect their children are.
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:32am On Jan 29, 2022
deelobe:

Which evidence will she have. Someone who is deprived of using a phone. He will ensure there is no visible evidence. They should save those children. They are not lying.

Having worked in an NGO in such related matters, you will be amazed how beastly people you think should protect their children are.
I really wish there were other ways tho..
I think a test can be performed tho to determine if she was truly raped and sexually assaulted..

You sure know how hard it is to make up a rape case cos she will be asked to narrate her ordeal in the Court of law..
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by iyke2frankeze: 6:06am On Jan 29, 2022
Their mother and maternal people have destroyed the brain of the innocent children with brainwashing, radicalisation and hatred that they no longer have conscience. One dangerous thing about divorce.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by ikennamadu1(m): 6:14am On Jan 29, 2022
NAPTIP dey mad... They are roving mad ... Just imagine ... Children come to you for succour.. instead of you to protect them... Rather you are forcing them to go back to the person they reported to you .. just negodu ...kaaii

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by Midas01: 7:10am On Jan 29, 2022
And why do people like you always think the man is innocent and people are simply out to destroy his life?

His own children for that matter... Firstly their father is very wealthy and every Nigerian child would want to be with their father if he is rich.

If you're thinking the daughter may be lying is it a coincidence that the son also wants nothing to do with their father to the point they would both scream and create a scene?

Bear in mind that the girl just turned 18 meaning the assault most probably occured when she was a minor.

Keep supporting men and their excesses like we don't see cases of men raping their daughters everyday on this forum.
millomaniac:

And what about if what she said is not true, what justice will there be for the dad? I guess that line of thought never occured to you because he is a man right? And here you are already talking about nailing down his life.
Why do you people always assume the man is guilty in every sexual assault accusation.
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by Midas01: 7:11am On Jan 29, 2022
Receive sense. I'm sure you also blame your failure on a woman
iyke2frankeze:
Their mother and maternal people have destroyed the brain of the innocent children with brainwashing, radicalisation and hatred that they no longer have conscience. One dangerous thing about divorce.
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by Midas01: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2022
Do you realise the father is a politician and an influential one at that? There's absolutely no way to prove penetration if it's been quite long since the deal happened and mind you she also didn't state that he raped her but that he sexually assaulted her which could mean a whole lot of things other than outright penetration.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I really wish there were other ways tho..
I think a test can be performed tho to determine if she was truly raped and sexually assaulted..

You sure know how hard it is to make up a rape case cos she will be asked to narrate her ordeal in the Court of law..

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by Charlotte777: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2022
That's what they maternal family told them to ack

Oh no, I doubt if that man sexually abused that girl.[/quote]
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2022
Midas01:
Do you realise the father is a politician and an influential one at that? There's absolutely no way to prove penetration if it's been quite long since the deal happened and mind you she also didn't state that he raped her but that he sexually assaulted her which could mean a whole lot of things other than outright penetration.
You are very right tho..
Re: Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP by kingthreat(m): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2022
That girl might be saying what she is saying to have her way not to go to her father's house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m / Can BVN Number Be Used To Withdraw Money Or Access A Bank Account? / How I Fainted After Being Robbed By Okada Man In Lagos; Lady Narrates. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.