Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Mali's Military Leader Have This To Tell The World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mali's Military Leader Have This To Tell The World (672 Views)

Senior Hamas Leader Have Been Eliminated / Thousands Welcome Military Leader Captain Ibrahim Traore In Burkina Faso / Mali Military Govt Cuts Diplomatic Ties With France, Abandons French Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mali's Military Leader Have This To Tell The World by Amb1045(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
I am aware that am a mortal, I am not perfect. History will judge me one day, but until then all I ask for is your support.

I did not choose this path on my own. She imposed herself on me. God alone knows what He's doing.

I will strive to get to the end, but if I die before reaching our goal, do continue the project without me and lay the groundwork for change with my blood and my flesh.

No sacrifice is so much for this country.

I am not Thomas Sankara, nor Jerry Rawlings. I am Assimi Goïta. Remember me as a reformer not a revolutionary. Remember me as the bearer of hope to the people, the one who came when your blood was shed for your desire for change.
I will go to the end of my mission. I will never betray your trust.

Death doesn't scare me, I saw it every day on the battlefield, it's failure that scares me.

If death marries me on the way to our target, do not mourn me. Don't make my grave a sanctuary. I did what I thought was right for my country. I did it for me but I did it for you too.

I am Assimi, the man who smiles every day with death."African Update

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mali's Military Leader Have This To Tell The World by PrinceOfLagos: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
I guess he meant well for his country but but...
Re: Mali's Military Leader Have This To Tell The World by greatiyk4u(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Mali's Military Leader Have This To Tell The World by BKayy: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Let it be known everywhere that I support this noble Man in his fight against the French demon and her western allies

7 Likes

Re: Mali's Military Leader Have This To Tell The World by illicit(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lamba

1 Like

Re: Mali's Military Leader Have This To Tell The World by obiekunie01: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Every dictator believes he is doing what is good for the country.

Even when they are obviously doing it for their selfishness and personal quest for power.

Assimi Goïta - you are no different from other African dictators.

pls save us the personal accolade.
Re: Mali's Military Leader Have This To Tell The World by Globetrot: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Are you in Mali? Do you really know what is going on in Mali? If the answer to both these questions is no, I will give you a first hand information on what is going on from sikasso to Bamako
obiekunie01:

Even when they are obviously doing it for their selfishness and personal quest for power.

3 Likes

Re: Mali's Military Leader Have This To Tell The World by Globetrot: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
The west does not have any atom of love for Africa, it's a looting ground

2 Likes

Re: Mali's Military Leader Have This To Tell The World by reccy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
I stand with him and the malians. Isn't high time for France and America to know that democracy cannot work everywhere?

Choose the one that works for you and stick with it but don't abuse human right.

Afterall, the people are with him.

1 Like

Re: Mali's Military Leader Have This To Tell The World by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
obiekunie01:

You are a bloody fool

2 Likes

Re: Mali's Military Leader Have This To Tell The World by Reflect7: 12:18am On Feb 01, 2022
obiekunie01:

SHUT UP, MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Mali's Military Leader Have This To Tell The World by BigBashiru: 1:04am On Feb 01, 2022
reccy:
I stand with him and the malians. Isn't high time for France and America to know that democracy cannot work everywhere?

Choose the one that works for you and stick with it but don't abuse human right.

Afterall, the people are with him.

There's nothing like human rights on the battle field. Anyone thr west doesn't like they accuse that person or country of "human rights abuses"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Taliban Calls On Russia And Ukraine To Resolve Crisis Peacefully / Russia Announces Partial Restriction Of Access To Facebook / Putin Arrests Own Military Chief And Bank Boss Quits As Inner Circle Crumbles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.