Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Mbgn Constestants - The Good, Bad And Worst (video Clip) hilarious - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mbgn Constestants - The Good, Bad And Worst (video Clip) hilarious (2265 Views)

Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbgn Constestants - The Good, Bad And Worst (video Clip) hilarious by Scooby1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
some 9ja girls go kill person all in the name of beauty pageant grin grin grin grin grin grin

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO-1Z7Z8VZ0?version=3&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Mbgn Constestants - The Good, Bad And Worst (video Clip) hilarious by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2011
1:44 - 2:20 got me ROTFLMAO!!!

I hope I'm not lauging at a person with speech problem sha grin grin grin
Re: Mbgn Constestants - The Good, Bad And Worst (video Clip) hilarious by ikamefa(f): 1:54am On Jun 22, 2011
chei i don laff piss for lipsrsealed who be dat prawn looking gal? she dey yarn as if she carry stones inside her mouth
Re: Mbgn Constestants - The Good, Bad And Worst (video Clip) hilarious by ragdollz: 1:57am On Jun 22, 2011
Lawwwl thanks to internet and Youtube these girls are scarred for life grin
Even after they get married with kids, such video will be there to jog their memories cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's Second Pregnancy Confirmed / Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil / Photos : Ladies You Rock This Outrageous Bikini ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.