Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" (31205 Views)

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by BrickDevo: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Olam09:

I've noticed this your em" in every comments on nairaland.. you're always using it wrongly.
how to use it
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by piehorse: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
How does he say “I curse you in the name of Jesus Christ “��‍♂️

Ohh God help us ��

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by berbs: 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
And he calls himself a pastor. Well, those involved have replied him.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by desiredhome: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
youmour:
Not in support of yahoo boys but papa have you place eternal damnation to our Nigerian politicians first, if you religious leaders mean well for Nigeria all of una for don hold national prayers for thunder to strike all this corrupt pigs first.

I still pity people when place this men on a pedestal, oldest fraud in history.

This goes for imams and native doctors as well.
Place curse on which politicians?.... what is the difference between the politicians and these pastorprenours?......
The reason evil strive in Nigeria is due to the failure of these leaders including the religious Leaders......
The pastorprenours propagate prosperity preaching and this is one of the results...... crimes everywhere in the country in the midst of churches at every corner .....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by Dreytonisback(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ogogoro talk

The only people who scams more than pastos on this planet earth are Nigerian politicians

Else how do you want to convince me that 3 wise men wrote the bible
And later on the same bible is now written in more than 4 types with different stories .
King James
New testament and others

Abi na the 3 wise men also write am?
Make I even end for here bc people hate what they don't understand

LIGHTS UP MY KPOLI IN PEACE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by williaam(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
No wonder all these Igbos animals and PDP thugs don't like dem MANNA,
Aunty MANNABBGRILLS don destroyed dem empty brains with the whole truth and nothing but the truth..

Then these thieves and bastards hide behind politics to abuse their mothers as dem MANNA will say.

This guy too much, mak you talk rubbish on every thread, which truth do you know self, no let me change am for you, you are part of the problem the youths are facing in this country, because you spit trash without proper research, and nobody is immune from Death

Na accidents go kill all of una one by one,
Fraudsters and thieves that do not have anything going on for them in life.
Oloshi armed robbers.
Amadioha kill una lineage
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by williaam(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
No wonder all these Igbos animals and PDP thugs don't like dem MANNA,
Aunty MANNABBGRILLS don destroyed dem empty brains with the whole truth and nothing but the truth..

Then these thieves and bastards hide behind politics to abuse their mothers as dem MANNA will say.

This guy too much, mak you talk rubbish on every thread, which truth do you know self, no let me change am for you, you are part of the problem the youths are facing in this country, because you spit trash without proper research, and nobody is immune from Death

Na accidents go kill all of una one by one,
Fraudsters and thieves that do not have anything going on for them in life.
Oloshi armed robbers.
Amadioha kill una lineage
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by EmmaLege: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
word for the wise one

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by chaloskyx: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
YAHOO PASTORS WILL DIE IN THEIR PRIVATE JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUNCH OF THIEVES

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by ConsciousMan01: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lol..the said yahoo guys are in your church paying tithes and offerings!! you should start by rejecting their offerings too
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kriss216:
There's no much difference between yahoo boys and most pastors.

Yahoo boys use phone/laptop while pastors use mic to manipulate their clients.
My friend,stop promoting nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by Jayzoutfitz: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
But let's face the fact for once. He is saying the truth. It's actually a stolen money Sha. Let's not cover this with stiment

of us are criticising it cus we are in it it our pals are in it. Whether it's G-plus or just G, Its same. One Love Invisible Fam,

Jayzoutfitz
CEO.

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by Onyeka2019: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ehh I rebuke it get accident for where not for me ..
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by Onyeka2019: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
I move
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by Emdebby2: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
�Amen�
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by sirp9898(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Instead of to curse the politicians whose bad leadership force those boys to do to do what they are doing.
America citizens don't do yahoo yahoo much why? Because provide for them but here you provide almost everything for your selve
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by Trustedpronet: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Yahoo pastors are jealous.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by naija1stnigar(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kriss216:

Another pained thief is crying again, don't worry your days are numbered.

5 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by Goldbw122(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by A2daiye(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
lala on tha beat
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by ipobarethieves: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
cool Amen to that.include those that steal and use Am pay tithe,offering,seed etc
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by baggioni: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kriss216:

Whatever, let all thieves repent and change from their acts
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by baggioni: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kriss216:

Whatever, let all thieves repent and change from their evil acts .Shikena!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by Blakpot: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
How can u curse sum1 in the name of Jesus Christ? Do these pastors actually read their bible?

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by Yesboss0009: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Yahoo has a way of taking the cars ,the girls , the clothes back from you . Yahoo money no Dy last speaking from experience . It's advisable to leave yahoo because it might soon take your life .
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by InsanePsycho(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kriss216:

Yahoo - International

Pastor - Local

wink

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by TheSameGuy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Even they themselves will result to kidnapping or armed robbery if they couldn't scam again not to talk of their wards...

It'll be worse in 10 years time if NIGERIA government didn't make a strict law against the overblown menace.
mixta140:

I wonder what their children would grow up to be.. 9ja is doomed
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by nextstep(m): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
The irony of a pastor cursing other people for deceiving people and taking their money.

Can somebody tell me the difference between pastor* and yahoo? Both prey on people's hope and desperation, get paid by their maga, sorry I mean congregation, and flex the proceeds of their work. At least the yahoo boys are honest about their ultimate goal.

*Not all pastors, please put away the sticks. Just an overwhelming majority of them sha.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
I don't like this man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by Jaqenhghar: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kriss216:

LoL
They dont even use the bible anymore
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by macho44(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

I cover Slawormiir's head with the blood of whatever he worships.
Na Sango Worshipper he be, Dem no dey pray. Na Sacrifice Dem dey offer, so Instead of praying for him, offer a BURNT sacrifice on his behalf grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
post=109771712:
Una dey hear Nairaland fraudsters and criminals?

GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

[kiss

You're suffering from OCD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) / Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) / I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.