Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

8 Business Ideas To Make Money and Things you shouldn't spend borrowed money on - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Business Ideas To Make Money and Things you shouldn't spend borrowed money on (203 Views)

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] / How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? / 8 Business Ideas You Can Start With 200k Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Business Ideas To Make Money and Things you shouldn't spend borrowed money on by Vision50(m): 2:52am On Jan 29, 2022
Well I am a blogger and I have written a post on my site which is all about some low capital business you can start to make money in 2022.
This is a new year and you shouldn't be broke. Stop sitting around jobless and hopeless. You should read this article to get enlightened and on some ways to make money.
If you are under employed, this write up is very good for you too.
Read more here
https://rankseo.com.ng/8-low-capital-business-ideas-to-make-money-in-2022/

You can also read about the important things you should not use a borrowed money to do. This post will be enlightening you a little about what an asset is and what a liability is.
Many people have found themselves in financial traps because of the mis allocation of money.
Read below

https://rankseo.com.ng/important-things-you-should-never-spend-borrowed-money-on/

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Nft's??? / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Hot Deal - For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.