Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! (361 Views)

Mastercard Means Lucifer-card” – Preacher States / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by cherishmichael: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Lucifer was not even mentioned in the bible, undecided "Satan the Devil oo"

1 Like

Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2022
cherishmichael:

Lol grin
Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by isaiah4life(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2022
Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Feed your eyes

cherishmichael:

1 Like

Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2022
isaiah4life:
Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Feed your eyes

Thank you smiley

2 Likes

Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
isaiah4life:

Feed your eyes

U be pastor?
Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Miracood2:

U be pastor?

The Bible isn't restricted to pastor's only, thank God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by isaiah4life(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Comrade, nooo! Lolz!

I am just a young lad intoxicated with Jesus's blood and love.

Miracood2:

U be pastor?

2 Likes

Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
isaiah4life:
Comrade, nooo! Lolz!

I am just a young lad intoxicated with Jesus's blood and love.

The intoxication will never wear off in the name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by isaiah4life(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

The intoxication will never wear off in the name of Jesus.

Amen, ma.

1 Like

Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by cherishmichael: 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Lucifer means; light-bearing"— from a Latin word, NWT Isaiah 14:12 How you have fallen from heaven, O shining one, son of the dawn! How you have been cut down to the earth, You who vanquished nations!. Which was referring to Satan the Devil, not fixing a particular special name to it, Devil is Devil!
And I think you are the one that needs to feed your eyes.

isaiah4life:

Feed your eyes

Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by isaiah4life(m): 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Smh. We all know this exegesis. I know about the boring lecture you google.

All I did was to debunk your supposed claim that the name LUCIFER was not mentioned in the Bible.

Stop being a boring apologist.

cherishmichael:
Lucifer means; light-bearing"— from a Latin word, NWT Isaiah 14:12 How you have fallen from heaven, O shining one, son of the dawn! How you have been cut down to the earth, You who vanquished nations!. Which was referring to Satan the Devil, not fixing a particular special name to it, Devil is Devil!
And I think you are the one that needs to feed your eyes.

1 Like

Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by cherishmichael: 12:00am On Jan 30, 2022
And stop mis-quoting the Bible, apply to it as it is, cause even writers do make mistakes. undecided
isaiah4life:
Smh. We all know this exegesis. I know about the boring lecture you google.

All I did was to debunk your supposed claim that the name LUCIFER was not mentioned in the Bible.

Stop being a boring apologist.

Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't worry enemy of God grin

1 Like

Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
I will continue preaching to those brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open.

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concrete approved evidence of their existence,

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist,no evidence.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
I will continue preaching to those brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open.

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concrete approved evidence of their existence,

Okay - thanks for your contribution, howbeit warped grin
Re: They Said, “don’t Say LOL Because It Means Lucifer”. Seriously? Lol! by Tekahashi: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
I guess your existence alone isn't enough proof for the existence of God
EnemyofGod22:

(1) (Reply)

(ekweme) Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / What Lawrence Oyor Said About Pastor Kumuyi Will Shock You / True Christ, False Christ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.