Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) (53241 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Acquires A N19m Lexus SUV (Photos, Video) / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Tekno, Ubi Franklin & Their Identical Range Rovers Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2022
What pussssssy cannot acquire does not exist

1 Like

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by MERCHANDISER: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Calm down
na your constituency money u dey see so The money your senator would have used to tar your village road. continue supporting nonsense
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by MERCHANDISER: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2022
Iyaebe:
While dickto dy fall steady, shut up and learn to wish people well.

na your constituency money u dey see so
The money your senator would have used to tar your village road.
continue supporting nonsense
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by MERCHANDISER: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Enjoy yourself young lady let those who want to keep wailing continue.. grin

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

Hold your senator responsible and leave her out of it.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by MERCHANDISER: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Shows she didn't get them with her money. Nobody will buy two cars of the same models. She obviously got them as gifts from her sugar daddies.

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by just2endowed: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2022
insidelife22:
clito is really paying this one.

Is it not a guy like you that's paying? It's like men are too mumu that they will dash someone millions of naira.

A married man bought iphone 13 promax for a girl that's her last phone was injoor 4 just because of kkkk. It's we mumu men that's doing all these give away
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:59am On Jan 30, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

Proof or keep mute.. grin
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by MERCHANDISER: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hold your senator responsible and leave her out of it.

Why not tell these actresses to stop following our polithiefcians?
I still remember Atiku and Genevieve saga dah year
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by MERCHANDISER: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Proof or keep mute.. grin
those 3cars worth roughly 100million
What's she doing for a Living to afford those exotic cars and houses. no let me vex o
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

Why not tell these actresses to stop following our polithiefcians?
I still remember Atiku and Genevieve saga dah year
Then hold Atiku responsible if you've got any evidence against him
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by chapwiz(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jealous about what? Why is it that when someone say the truth you people tag it as jealousy?
Iyaebe:
What are you insinuating? I hope you are not jealous
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

those 3cars worth roughly 100million

What's she doing for a Living to afford those exotic cars and houses.
no let me vex o
You ain't proving nothing you are only displaying your inability to reason properly..
Proof or keep mute.. undecided grin
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by chapwiz(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Iyaebe:
What are you insinuating? I hope you are not jealous
Jealous about what? Why is it that when someone say the truth you people tag it as jealousy?
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by just2endowed: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
fuckyouropinion:
what is a single nengi doing with 3 cars for christs sake! for yankee, hr yearly car tax go force her to get only toyota prius.

Na waoh.

J
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thandiubani:
Nengi Brags, Shows Off Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes Suv

BBNaija star, Nengi has flaunted three expensive Suvs all belonging to her.

The reality star took to her Snapchat to show off the cars writing:

“My 3 Babies”. God bless you more Nengi � Very smart and hard working �

The cars are worth millions of naira. Nengi became famous after featuring in the Big Brother Naija reality show.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTyWPlk2-7k
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Mike008(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Enjoy
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Werehkpe: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Abeggggggggggggggg

Where these people de see money acquire all these things. I need to upgrade this year oooooooooooooo
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Titaniumental: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Some boys will cry today oo...women are achieving things you are here wailing online.. grin grin

I laugh you oo..if you say na clito you too why not use your d**kto make the money.. cheesy cheesy
Well
Not every women out there can pay for the service of d**kto in range rovers,house in Lekki etc.

Buh there are millions of men out there that can effortlessly pay for the service of cl***to in range rovers,house in Lekki etc..

Verdict: Clitocurrency pays more than dicktocurrency by far and large grin
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Titaniumental:

Well
Not every women out there can pay for the service of d**kto in range rovers,house in Lekki etc.

Buh there are millions of men out there that can effortlessly pay for the service of cl***to in range rovers,house in Lekki etc..

Verdict: Clitocurrency pays more than dicktocurrency by far and large grin
Then how are you bettering your life instead of wailing here? cheesy
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Titaniumental: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then how are you bettering your life instead of wailing here? cheesy
How is a simple response to a post becomes wailing.

What's my biz with someone acquiring cars when i'm doing well for myself likewise.

Excuse me please, currently enjoying the tussle btw Nadal and Medvedev. wink
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Titaniumental:

How is a simple response to a post becomes wailing.

What's my biz with someone acquiring cars when i'm doing well for myself likewise.

Excuse me please, currently enjoying the tussle btw Nadal and Medvedev. wink
Is it life now? shocked
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Titaniumental: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is it life now? shocked
Yh Live!!!!!
Med is 2 set up
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Studio247: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Reason why every young guy wants to leave like you people on Instagram

Reason why young people will kill heartlessly so they can leave they life they leave on Instagram

Nigerian celebrities should slow down on showoff is doing no good to our young people
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by izubext007: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
How much does her pussy worth.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by newoffer: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
These are the people that make doing bad thing to get money a norm. Can u give account of all these wealth. Some money bagss will waste their money on clit.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
insidelife22:
clito is really paying this one.
Is Not paying everybody. Buh nengi n mercy has made many of them to go under the knife ( fixing nyash)
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kriss216:

Oloshos no dey get respect...it's in their constitution.
U are right o
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by nkemoma(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
almarthins:

It crashes at 55 to zero level.
Some at 45. Only high between 16-35

I believe you Comrade

1 Like

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by owobokiri(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dividends of oloshoism..
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Funflipper: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
ValCon888:
Two cars are the same model. I didn't know she was rich enough to buy a Range. And then top it off with another Range.

Both without number plates.

She is living a fake lifestyle.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by snoopz: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
The cuchi economy is booming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village / Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) / Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.