Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Hardmirror Hardbody: Back To Working Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hardmirror Hardbody: Back To Working Out (560 Views)

Best Hardbody Supplements / I Started Working Out, But Erection Is Killing Me!!! / 3 Things To Do If You Are New To Working Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardmirror Hardbody: Back To Working Out by HardMirror(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Resumed working out after some years of not.
Feeling my body and improved fitness

5 Likes

Re: Hardmirror Hardbody: Back To Working Out by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2022
You are most welcome.

No Pain
No Gain.

1 Like

Re: Hardmirror Hardbody: Back To Working Out by HardMirror(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2022
LIVINGICON:
You are most welcome.

No Pain
No Gain.
thanks man
Re: Hardmirror Hardbody: Back To Working Out by doggedfighter(f): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2022
HardMirror:

Same here.

I feel lighter too.

Though I didn't stop years ago but few months ago. grin

3 Likes

Re: Hardmirror Hardbody: Back To Working Out by LordReed(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2022
HardMirror:

Pix or it didn't happen. grin

3 Likes

Re: Hardmirror Hardbody: Back To Working Out by pocohantas(f): 11:48am On Feb 02, 2022
Congrats and welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Hardmirror Hardbody: Back To Working Out by Myer(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
HardMirror:

Usually this comes with pics you know?

3 Likes

Re: Hardmirror Hardbody: Back To Working Out by HardMirror(m): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2022
Myer:

Usually this comes with pics you know?
LordReed:

Pix or it didn't happen. grin
Lol
Re: Hardmirror Hardbody: Back To Working Out by LordReed(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2022
HardMirror:

Lol

shocked shocked shocked

Oh boy! I dey go join gym now now.

Well done bro. Love it.
Re: Hardmirror Hardbody: Back To Working Out by HardMirror(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2022
LordReed:

shocked shocked shocked

Oh boy! I dey go join gym now now.

Well done bro. Love it.
lol. Please do sir. Feels good to be in shape. Dont want to show my six packs lest I make the girls drool. grin

1 Like

Re: Hardmirror Hardbody: Back To Working Out by HardMirror(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:
Congrats and welcome back.
it's obvious you pay attention to your looks and health.
Re: Hardmirror Hardbody: Back To Working Out by Kingzrocky: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
Re: Hardmirror Hardbody: Back To Working Out by ioqqio20: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
At ClearSteps Recovery in Londonderry, NH, we proudly extend our gratitude to veterans through a specialized rehab for veterans program designed exclusively for them. Our commitment to supporting those who served is reflected in every aspect of our comprehensive approach to recovery. Join us in providing veterans with the care, understanding, and resources they deserve. ClearSteps Recovery: Your ally in veteran rehabilitation, paving the way to renewed hope and a brighter future.

(1) (Reply)

Iboga / Hearing Loss: I Went To Wash My Ears In A Hospital. My Experience Since. / What Happens When You Don't Deworm For Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.