Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,344 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

E-commerce Training The New Oil Money - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / E-commerce Training The New Oil Money (167 Views)

Tech Is The New "Oil" Money! / E-commerce Training The New Oil Money You Should Do 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-commerce Training The New Oil Money by Olukenny001: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2022
What are you doing with your Android phone? Have tried many ways to make money online until when God directed me on the right way E-commerce business.
Attend the E-commerce training the new oil money discover how to make thousands online 2022. One on One training course.
We are registered E-commerce company in Nigeria, Attend this life changing training on E-commerce.

What you will learn?
1) You will learn how to buy cheap goods.
2) Fast selling products you can sell,
3) How to get your business started online and sell fast.
4) How to registered with Government.
5) How to get your own cheap E-commerce website
6) How to run an advert online.

Who can attend? Anyone can attend workers, unemployed, business men and women, I'm into E-commerce I don't have sales. Visit our website to get register
www.admiretobuy.com.ng, or contact 08094774712 WhatsApp for the training, the training comes up at Ikeja. don't miss it!! Those who will like to join online can also benefit as it will be stream live online. 5k entry fee, just 10 seat available for fast fingers.

Re: E-commerce Training The New Oil Money by Olukenny001: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
What are you doing with your Android phone? Have tried many ways to make money online until when God directed me on the right way E-commerce business.
Attend the E-commerce training the new oil money discover how to make thousands online 2022. One on One training course, and if you want it online fines
We are registered E-commerce company in Nigeria, Attend this life changing training on E-commerce.

What you will learn?
3) How to get your business started online and sell fast.

Who can attend? Anyone can attend workers, unemployed, business men and women, I'm into E-commerce I don't have sales. Visit our website to get register
www.admiretobuy.com.ng, or contact 08094774712 WhatsApp for the training. This training is One on One and can also be done online, we are in Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Re: E-commerce Training The New Oil Money by Olukenny001: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Attend the 2 in one course E-commerce and Digital marketing training the new oil money discover how to make thousands online 2022. One on One training course, and if you want it online fine

What you will learn?
3) How to get your business started online and sell fast with Digital marketing
7) channels that sell fast online.

Who can attend? Anyone can attend workers, unemployed, business men and women, I'm into E-commerce I don't have sales, I have other business and I wanted to improve my sales, I don't know how to put my business online, Visit our website to get register
www.admiretobuy.com.ng, or contact 08094774712 WhatsApp for the training. This training is One on One and can also be done online, we are in Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Re: E-commerce Training The New Oil Money by Olukenny001: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Admire To Buy NG (ATB) offer training on E-commerce business, Digital Marketing, Drop shipping, we train you on how to get a fast selling items, how to sell it fast online, how to get it cheaper, and how to manage E-commerce business. We also train you on digital marketing how to build your business online and have traffic to your business, how to boost your sales with just your smart phone or laptop. Contact us now and promo is on going for the 3 in 1 course, E-commerce, Digital Marketing and Drop shipping don't miss this offer as this will make you fill up your bank account. Looking forward to training you, don't just keep postponing your success act today. Contact 08094774712 WhatsApp or visit www.admiretobuy.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Hp Pavilion 14 11th Gen Intelcorei5-1135g7 256gb SSD, 8gb Ram-@400k / Genius Kid Tablet 15k / Used Dell Desktop Computer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.