Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Church collapses as pastor convinced church members not to flee (Graphic video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church collapses as pastor convinced church members not to flee (Graphic video) (209 Views)

Pastor Dead As Dunamis Church Collapses In Benue / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / Christ Embassy Church Collapses In Delta; Building Still Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church collapses as pastor convinced church members not to flee (Graphic video) by jonandez: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2022
Why cursed Africa as a continent and Nigeria as a country.
Only in this country that Christian's take their pastors as God himself and believes everything he says or do as the Gospel truth ..
The other day I saw a video of a pastor bathing his church members in the church and it was okay with the members who were all happy to oblige like wat the hell has come over us...
We all do things in the name of trying to get miracle..and that is y the pastor's exploit us.
A wise man once told me that we should not ask something from God that common sense can give to us..
That is how in one church cross over service the pastor brought out a pack of cube sugar and said that it is blessing and was sharing it in church and u guessed it right it wasn't free .. for each cube of sugar .. 500 naira is relieved of your pocket.. so blessings are now for sale...
So I saw this video below...
The church was visibling shaking both to the members inside the building abd passerby outside..
The pastor told his members that they shouldn't flee for safety that it is a demonic attack and they should pray to ward it off..
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7rWTEVndqI

(1) (Reply)

To Kings, Priests, Presidents, Governors,rulers , Judges Across The Nations / Shinning As The Bright And Morning Star I / 100% SINCERE Opinion On The REDPILL Movement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.