Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

How A Young Man In Akwa Ibom State Volunteers Environmental Sanitation. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How A Young Man In Akwa Ibom State Volunteers Environmental Sanitation. (191 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi / Graduate Poses With The Bush Pig He Killed After Hunting In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Young Man In Akwa Ibom State Volunteers Environmental Sanitation. by superior494(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2022
NYAKNO BASSEY VOW TO JOIN HANDS WITH WASTE MANAGEMENT CHAIRMAN HON PRINCE IKIM TO KEEP AKWA IBOM STATE CLEAN .

Akwa Ibom has been adjudged the cleanest state in Nigeria over the last couple of years. This has been made possible through effective vegetation control, waste management and environmental protection programmes of Governor Udom Emmanuel’s administration. Meet Mr MR NYAKNO BASSEY Who vow to join the Waste Management Chairman Hon. Ikim in keeping Akwa Ibom state clean.

Here is his words�
As Governor Emmanuel continues to actualize his vision of transforming the state into an industrial Heaven and a destination for investors and tourists, where he has made concerted efforts to tackle holistically, the challenges of environmental protection and waste management in the state, making it clean, beautiful and safe as well as create enabling environment for residents and businesses to thrive. To achieve this, he put in place mechanism to ensure sustainable ways of managing wastes and ensuring a clean and green environment and we citizens needs to play essential roll to achieve this vision.

In his words, Mr. Nyakno said "I have been doing this voluntary work for over 3 years now without any support and I will keep on doing it because it is our duty to keep our environment clean, I am an example. This 2022, Akwa Ibom State will still maintain the award of The Cleanest State in Nigeria, and I'll be happy that I'm a part of the success story.

Below are pictures of the streets he has been working to keep clean in Abak Local Government Area of the State.

Cc.
Mynd44

Re: How A Young Man In Akwa Ibom State Volunteers Environmental Sanitation. by superior494(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2022
More photos...

Re: How A Young Man In Akwa Ibom State Volunteers Environmental Sanitation. by PlayerMeji: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Interestingly, people will not see this as a form of giving back to the society.

Except it be cash.

But let me ask, what has the society given anyone in the first place for people to claim that one must give back to the society when you are now okay?
Re: How A Young Man In Akwa Ibom State Volunteers Environmental Sanitation. by heniford2: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2022
Just like our leader OUK we see goodness in people we believe in a system where everyone works to elevate and help clean the states and country, OUK has the capacity to revive our infrastructure and with every hands together we will build a healthy country VOTE ORJI UZOR KALU VOTE OUK!!

©™OUKMOVEMENT2023

(1) (Reply)

Tanker Water Supply In Enugu State Nigeria / Your Undergraduate Course: Useless Or Useful? / QUEST TIMES: The New Online Platform With PR Guru, Vanguard, Pulse Editors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.