Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Lady Spark Reaction Online With How I Dress At Home Vs How I Dress In School Vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Spark Reaction Online With How I Dress At Home Vs How I Dress In School Vid (2946 Views)

Chika Ike's Dress At 76th Cannes Film Festival In France / Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) / Adesua Etomi's Second Dress At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Spark Reaction Online With How I Dress At Home Vs How I Dress In School Vid by Koboskit: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2022
A lady has spark reaction with a video shared on yabaleft on Instagram recently with how I dress at home and how I dress in school, PraizeMedia report.

Why you’ll have this manner of bumbum and hide it? �

Watch the video below �

https://praizemedia.com.ng/2022/01/28/lady-spark-reaction-online-with-how-i-dress-at-home-vs-how-i-dress-in-school-video-video/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Spark Reaction Online With How I Dress At Home Vs How I Dress In School Vid by Buziness101: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ok seen... next news please
Re: Lady Spark Reaction Online With How I Dress At Home Vs How I Dress In School Vid by freshkpomo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Him never complete na.... Most of them na house wives for school cheesy..... You need to see the way a 17 years old kid will be forming Daddy if the house for his 16½ year old wife girlfriend grin ..... Na from 100L some dey start take abortion pills...

Boys nor get joy na, especially the bigger boys. They take advantage of these girls and service their tow tow anywhere possible especially during night classes where they can do it anywhere and anytime.... Chai, sometimes I pity men Sha.. one sharp guy for school fit don knock your wife engine and it might be the reason she can't give you sex after marriage. Meanwhile the guy moves one to another lady with fresh juice, while you are left with a knocked engine that you will wail about for the rest of your life on nairaland cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Spark Reaction Online With How I Dress At Home Vs How I Dress In School Vid by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mtchewww
Re: Lady Spark Reaction Online With How I Dress At Home Vs How I Dress In School Vid by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
freshkpomo:
Him never complete na.... Most of them na house wives for school cheesy..... You need to see the way a 17 years old kid will be forming Daddy if the house for his 16½ year old wife girlfriend grin ..... Na from 100L some dey start take abortion pills...

Boys nor get joy na, especially the bigger boys. They take advantage of these girls and service their tow tow anywhere possible especially during night classes where they can do it anywhere and anytime.... Chai, sometimes I pity men Sha.. one sharp guy for school fit don knock your wife engine and it might be the reason she can't give you sex after marriage. Meanwhile the guy moves one to another lady with fresh juice, while you are left with a knocked engine that you will wail about for the rest of your life on nairaland cry

I swear, I just dey pity the new yr 1 set for our uni, some of my guys just dey plan n calculate how dem go take sample most of the girls

3 Likes

Re: Lady Spark Reaction Online With How I Dress At Home Vs How I Dress In School Vid by freshkpomo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Senomi:

I swear, I just dey pity the new yr 1 set for our uni, some of my guys just dey plan n calculate how dem go take sample most of the girls
Aids is real Sha just Incase many of you lads forgot!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Spark Reaction Online With How I Dress At Home Vs How I Dress In School Vid by Koboskit: 4:58am On Jan 30, 2022
freshkpomo:

Aids is real Sha just Incase many of you lads forgot!!!
lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Spark Reaction Online With How I Dress At Home Vs How I Dress In School Vid by machote: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2022
Women have to do this because they have a reputation to protect. Nothing is more important to them than their reputation, not even their body comes close.

So at home, it's "good girl appearance" and at school it's "something else". Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Spark Reaction Online With How I Dress At Home Vs How I Dress In School Vid by Ladyhart: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2022
Nairalanders pls patronize me, I sell charcoal.
Re: Lady Spark Reaction Online With How I Dress At Home Vs How I Dress In School Vid by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2022
Fact

(1) (Reply)

Magen Fox Made Me Crazy / Photos; Mi, Darey, Tiwa Savage, Bovi, Melvin Play Basketball / Chika Ike Looking Like A Notorious Tom Boy In These Pictures (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.