Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

DJ Cuppy Employed As BBC Radio Presenter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Employed As BBC Radio Presenter (408 Views)

Nigerians React As Muslim Radio Presenter, Alhaja Kaola’s S£xtape, Leaks Online / BBC Radio Host Fired After Comparing Royal Baby To A Monkey / Falz The Bahd Guy Pictured On BBC's Radio 1xtra Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Employed As BBC Radio Presenter by Ebs145216: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
BBC has employed Nigerian Disc Jockey, Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy as a radio presenter.

BBC Radio 1 last December disclosed that DJ Cuppy will join 1xtra to host the station’s brand-new weekend Breakfast Show on Sunday.

BBC Radio while announcing the development in a statement released on their Twitter account wrote, “And, congratulations to Cuppy who will join 1Xtra to host the station’s brand-new Weekend Breakfast Show on Sundays (7 am – 11 am) from Sunday 9 January 2022! Congratulations @cuppymusic and welcome to the 1Xtra family.”

DJ Cuppy, who also confirmed her appointment with BBC through her LinkedIn, shared a picture using the logo of BBC 1Xtra as a backdrop.

She captioned the picture, “I’m happy to share that I’m starting a new position as Radio Presenter at BBC!”

This is coming after DJ Cuppy revealed that her decision to cut her hair has affected her relationship.

The billionaire daughter stated that one of the issues her man has with her was because she decided to cut her hair.

She explained that women often try to fit into certain boxes so they can be accepted by others and she does not want to do that any longer.

Source: https://semmatloaded.com/2022/01/dj-cuppy-employed-as-bbc-radio-presenter/amp/

Re: DJ Cuppy Employed As BBC Radio Presenter by Kennyliga112: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ebs145216:
BBC has employed Nigerian Disc Jockey, Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy as a radio presenter.

BBC Radio 1 last December disclosed that DJ Cuppy will join 1xtra to host the station’s brand-new weekend Breakfast Show on Sunday.

BBC Radio while announcing the development in a statement released on their Twitter account wrote, “And, congratulations to Cuppy who will join 1Xtra to host the station’s brand-new Weekend Breakfast Show on Sundays (7 am – 11 am) from Sunday 9 January 2022! Congratulations @cuppymusic and welcome to the 1Xtra family.”

DJ Cuppy, who also confirmed her appointment with BBC through her LinkedIn, shared a picture using the logo of BBC 1Xtra as a backdrop.

She captioned the picture, “I’m happy to share that I’m starting a new position as Radio Presenter at BBC!”

This is coming after DJ Cuppy revealed that her decision to cut her hair has affected her relationship.

The billionaire daughter stated that one of the issues her man has with her was because she decided to cut her hair.

She explained that women often try to fit into certain boxes so they can be accepted by others and she does not want to do that any longer.congrats to her well deserved

Source: https://semmatloaded.com/2022/01/dj-cuppy-employed-as-bbc-radio-presenter/amp/
Re: DJ Cuppy Employed As BBC Radio Presenter by Kennyliga112: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ebs145216:

She explained that women often try to fit into certain boxes so they can be accepted by others and she does not want to do that any longer.

Congrats to her well deserved
Re: DJ Cuppy Employed As BBC Radio Presenter by meobizy(f): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Briticos wan chop from her papa money. This girl go daft for real life.
Re: DJ Cuppy Employed As BBC Radio Presenter by andysmith123(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
tell me if all these never reach give you peace of mind

(1) (Reply)

I Truly Do Not Blame Girls Who Refuse To Suffer With Men – Ruth Kadiri / What You Don't Know About Zubby Michael? Revealed! / Wizkid And Ricarddo Banks, Give Fans A Smile Again..(photos/video)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.