Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

THE JUDAS GOAT... IS WHY SLAVERY LASTS SO LONG! - IGBO NATION (FACEBOOK) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE JUDAS GOAT... IS WHY SLAVERY LASTS SO LONG! - IGBO NATION (FACEBOOK) (169 Views)

Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC / Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat / El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE JUDAS GOAT... IS WHY SLAVERY LASTS SO LONG! - IGBO NATION (FACEBOOK) by DeltaFire: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
THE JUDAS GOAT... IS WHY SLAVERY LASTS SO LONG! - IGBO NATION (FACEBOOK)

Igbo Nation Facebook
29 JAN 2022

Copied

THE JUDAS GOAT... IS WHY SLAVERY LASTS SO LONG!

Even during slavery days in America, there were Judas Goats among the enslaved (ie the Africans and African-heritage folk). They helped the tyrant (slave master) to keep their own people enslaved, in exchange for personal gain.
I first read David Walker's Appeal (you can get it online and it's a quick read) some 17 years ago, and I am re-reading it now. It was written 200 years ago but could be describing Nigerians of today under the tyranny of the imposed 1999 Constitution. Today, it is the Judas Goats among us who are seeking to prolong our enslavement to that imposed 1999 Constitution.

Here below is an excerpt from Walker's Appeal...

#Igbo4LNTerritory

https://web./igbo4igbonation/posts/749339749803364/

(1) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: Every Politician, Civil Servant Should Be Imprisoned To Learn Like I / Millions Of Dollars In Arms Sales To ISIS Originated In Turkey: Report / Press Statement: Sinp Call On Senator Umeh To Declare For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.