Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

What If You Were Given 1 Billion Dollar To Spend Before The Day Ends? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What If You Were Given 1 Billion Dollar To Spend Before The Day Ends? (263 Views)

Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response / Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Were Given 1 Billion Dollar To Spend Before The Day Ends? by tonystark007: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
what if you were given 1 billion dollar to spend before the day ends, how will you spend the money?
drop your comments here or at https://www.komnicate.com/post/73/
more at: https://www.komnicate.com
Re: What If You Were Given 1 Billion Dollar To Spend Before The Day Ends? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Buy up IBEDC and set up a Gas Processing and distribution firm to serve other Genco's and export LNG...don't know if the money go reach sef
Re: What If You Were Given 1 Billion Dollar To Spend Before The Day Ends? by tonystark007: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
buy shares of stock in every large company in the world
Re: What If You Were Given 1 Billion Dollar To Spend Before The Day Ends? by AgricWealth(m): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Gimme first!! grin
Re: What If You Were Given 1 Billion Dollar To Spend Before The Day Ends? by tonystark007: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
SEND YOUR CURRENT ACCOUNT DETAILS
Re: What If You Were Given 1 Billion Dollar To Spend Before The Day Ends? by Mason360(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Too small. Buy a property in ikoyi.
Re: What If You Were Given 1 Billion Dollar To Spend Before The Day Ends? by tonystark007: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mason360:
Too small. Buy a property in ikoyi.
i hope you know a billion dollar is more trillions of naira
Re: What If You Were Given 1 Billion Dollar To Spend Before The Day Ends? by Snitch24(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
I will invest All with dangote redinary
Re: What If You Were Given 1 Billion Dollar To Spend Before The Day Ends? by tosbobby(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
The instruction said spend in one day therefore transactiona such as buying share, house or investing in Dangote refinery cannot be concluded in 24hurs because of the paper work.

My own opinion. I will do an informal business since the instruction said In One Day.
I will quickly invite Aboki, buy GOLD and preserve them, by the next day I can be thinking of the business to do or the properties to buy and I will start liquidating the assets gradually.
Re: What If You Were Given 1 Billion Dollar To Spend Before The Day Ends? by Mason360(m): 1:23am On Jan 30, 2022
tonystark007:

i hope you know a billion dollar is more trillions of naira

Not up to trillion. A billion is 550 billion naira. There properties or aggregate of properties in Lagos and Abuja that will cover that amount in a day without sweat. Or I buy working refineries in Saudi Arabia. Or gold from a top dealer in Niger republic. Or several overpriced relic or antiques in the world museum. Or donate everything to charities round the globe

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin/usdt For Sale / Common Sales Objectives And How To Handle Them. (Series One) / MAN 224 Box Truck Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.