Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

I Didn’t Say Nigeria’s Infrastructure Better Than US – Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Say Nigeria’s Infrastructure Better Than US – Fashola (177 Views)

I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Say Nigeria’s Infrastructure Better Than US – Fashola by tonystark007: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
The Minister of Works and Housing Babatunde Fashola has clarified the statement attributed to him in the media that Nigeria’s achievements in Infrastructure has surpassed that of the United States.

He explained that such news were a deliberate misreporting of his clear statement of fact and a campaign of lies by the main opposition as the 2023 elections draw near.

According to a statement by the Special Adviser on Communication to the Minister, Hakeem Bello, Fashola said: “The first point to make is that I didn’t say that Nigeria’s infrastructure was better than America’s infrastructure because certainly anybody who knows what he is doing will know that America is a much richer nation, their infrastructure is well ahead of Nigeria.
(APC) Youth Ministerial Conference was about the challenges of infrastructure and that it is universal, every country commits to infrastructure as a legitimate way to create work, to grow the economy and distribute wealth as we have seen here.
continue reading: https://www.komnicate.com/post/66/
Re: I Didn’t Say Nigeria’s Infrastructure Better Than US – Fashola by andysmith123(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
so na me no sabi read abi?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Exercise Camp: Tradoc Commander Charges Cadets On Physical, Mental Fitness / Why I Want To Be The National Youth Leader Of The APC – My Open Letter To All Yo / Message From The King Of Kankara Nation To All Christians In The Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.