Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds (843 Views)

Urgent: Do I Have HIV Or HSV? / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by dreamxhaser: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sorry this question might sound weird but I can not just give myself an answer.

I recently had sex with a runz girl and the condom burst, I was very scared, in fact I can't focus on my education and hustle as I have to wait till 3months to run a test.

But to my surprise, there are guys who have raw sex with them and still live their everyday lives like nothing happens. In fact I even saw stories of runz girls who later got married.

Hence I was wondering, is it that HIV isn't so rampant as people protary it to be? and is it possible that there are runz girls without HIV?

1 Like

Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by mployer(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Lol
Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
To me, i will even say some runz girls protect themselve more better than all those girls you see in the street everyday, runz know it repercussion of the work she`s into. So That is why they cant sleep with men without protection, unless you r dating them and they are sure of you before they can allowed you to have sex with them raw.

2 Likes

Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by nonny1212: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
To me, i will even say some runz girls protect themselve more better than all those girls you see in the street everyday, runz know it repercussion of the work she`s into. So That is why they cant sleep with men without protection, unless you r dating them and they are sure of you before they can allowed you to have sex with them raw.
Yes that's true. Most runs girls are very clean down there.

I think they are aware of the business so they take care of themselves. The only thing am somehow scared of is the BJ, coz all of them give BJ and I heard some infections can be transferred from BJs

1 Like

Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by MufasaLion: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin grin grin

Go and find yourself a better woman, not a LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by muheeb01(m): 4:51am On Jan 30, 2022
I'll advise you to keep using your original condom regularly if you can't abstain or don't have money for stds polyherbal flusher,herpes herbs or herbs for hiv infection...they don't write on the face o....and your focus on your education and business should be your priority now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by muheeb01(m): 4:54am On Jan 30, 2022
nonny1212:

I think they are aware of the business so they take care of themselves. The only thing am somehow scared of is the BJ, coz all of them give BJ and I heard some infections can be transferred from BJs
yes hepatitis virus can be gotten through bj,or any other body fluids of an infected person....so it's either you have vaccine or you have the potent herbs against it because it affect and damage the liver...so many risks attached to sex nowadays so you have to protect,prevent and treat yourself
Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by BigYash: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2022
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

If na these present day girls. Just forget that thing.. If you know wetin d so called better woman dey do for secret, you go start abstain. Trust nobody in this sex tin,if you value your good health.
Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by MufasaLion: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2022
BigYash:
If na these present day girls. Just forget that thing.. If you know wetin d so called better woman dey do for secret, you go start abstain. Trust nobody in this sex tin,if you value your good health.

Women are humans and being virtuous doesn't mean they shouldn't have sex or have sexual fantasy. You just have to find the virtuous among the women.
Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by BigYash: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Women are humans and being virtuous doesn't mean they shouldn't have sex or have sexual fantasy. You just have to find the virtuous among the women.
Virt wetin? In this era of hookups.. You need wake up o.. Don't be deceived...
Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by nonny1212: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2022
BigYash:
True. Sometimes it's okay to pay a bitch 2k to 5k to have good sex with protection.

No feelings at all. Just knack and go. Expecially a sexy bitch.

Than, invest time, money and feelings to that "better woman" and watch another man fvck that "better woman" for free

1 Like

Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by BigYash: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2022
nonny1212:
True. Sometimes it's okay to pay a bitch 2k to 5k to have good sex with protection.

No feelings at all. Just knack and go. Expecially a sexy bitch.

Than, invest time, money and feelings to that "better woman" and watch another man fvck that "better woman" for free
You're wise
Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by MufasaLion: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2022
BigYash:
Virt wetin? In this era of hookups.. You need wake up o.. Don't be deceived...

Seems you only associate yourself with such ladies.
Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by BigYash: 10:29am On Jan 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Seems you only associate yourself with such ladies.
Lol... I was like you before, I got to know that no lady should be trusted from experiences.. Even your seriousy fit dey game outside.. You will never know,if you're not wise..
Be wise my G.. Even people wives still dey game their exes and biz partners. It takes wisdom to catch such ladies.. And dull men like you, will never catch such ladies, cux they are way smarter than you ..
Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by dreamxhaser: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:

I think you are right but some can still be careless
Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by dreamxhaser: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2022
nonny1212:

Yes Hiv can be transmitted through BJ's.

E be like say na God hand I dey ooo
Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by dreamxhaser: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2022
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

I have learnt my lesson. I promised, if I should come out of the mess clean, no sex till marriage.
Re: Are There. Runz Girls Without HIV Or Stds by dreamxhaser: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2022
muheeb01:
I'll advise you to keep using your original condom regularly if you can't abstain or don't have money for stds polyherbal flusher,herpes herbs or herbs for hiv infection...they don't write on the face o....and your focus on your education and business should be your priority now

It is my first time. Friends drag me to it, my prayers is for me to come out clean. If I can, I promise not to engage in such stupid act again.

The sex was even overrated, I just hope she doesn't have any STI or virus, but from the research I've been making, I keep losing hope.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Shows Off The Lovely Meals She Got At A Nigerian Hospital / Can Nigeria Handle Drug Resisting Tb? / Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.