Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) (3115 Views)

I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) by Xenry: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
So, a person that I don't know from Adam borrowed money from a random loan app. And they messaged me today concerning it. What's wrong with those guys (loan apps' agents)? Are the cursed or something? How would they expect a broke dude to repay 30k within 13 days? That's pure wickedness.
Stop borrowing money from all these demon apps abeg. It ain't worth it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Go and pay your debt son grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) by Xenry: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
SmellySperm:
Go and pay your debt son grin
Lol. Not mine. Why would I bring myself too low to be assisted by a demon app?

3 Likes

Re: Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
The person has you on his contact list and you stand as a guarantor or so..
cheesy cheesy
Enjoy your messages.. grin
Re: Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) by Xenry: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The person has you on his contact list and you stand as a guarantor or so..
cheesy cheesy
Enjoy your messages.. grin
I copied the number and it was on WhatsApp, but not saved on my phone. So I wonder what a psycho he is that would save a random person's number without knowing him.
I just tire oo! grin

Re: Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
Xenry:
I copied the number and it was on WhatsApp, but not saved on my phone. So I wonder what a psycho he is that would save a random person's number without knowing him.
I just tire oo! grin
Have you not heard about groups for sharing numbers on WhatsApp..? undecided
Some people do it..they just randomly upload those numbers in a file and share it to everyone on the group..

How do you think WhatsApp TV get so much contact..?
Don't worry your number is saved by thousands of persons you don't even know.. cheesy
Re: Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) by biggy00000(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
So you are saying you dnt know Peter Abiodun Adekola?

2 Likes

Re: Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) by Xenry: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Have you not heard about groups for sharing numbers on WhatsApp..? undecided
Some people do it..they just randomly upload those numbers in a file and share it to everyone on the group..

How do you think WhatsApp TV get so much contact..?
Don't worry your number is saved by thousands of persons you don't even know.. cheesy
You are on point. I think that's where he got my number. I once tried the "WhatsApp contact gain", but later lost interest in it and deleted it's file. But the loan app should have confirmed that I know the guy na, before sending a random person's dept issue to me. The comrade even wanted me to repay the loan. Crazy people grin.

4 Likes

Re: Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Xenry:
You are on point. I think that's where he got my number. I once tried the "WhatsApp contact gain", but later lost interest in it and deleted it's file. Maybe I should just changed my WhatsApp number grin.
That stuff sounds weird tho..sounds like privacy infringement like Sharing your number with people you don't know from no where.... undecided
Re: Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) by Xenry: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
biggy00000:
Not from Adam. Not from anywhere.
Re: Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) by Xenry: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That stuff sounds weird tho..sounds like privacy infringement like Sharing your number with people you don't know from no where.... undecided
They do it to get more WhatsApp status viewers.
Re: Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Xenry:
They do it to get more WhatsApp status viewers.
I see.. kiss
Re: Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
biggy00000:
it is possible he doesn't.

I am an entrepreneurer, I get similar messages from loan apps, and by the time I dig further I get to know the person has purchased something from me before. Some customers save my no in order to reach out on whatsapp. These loan apps reads contact and just send messages to random numbers on the person's phone.

When I get such message does that mean I know the person?

And in other instances, there are some friends, colleagues, acquittances, neighbors ercthat we don't know their full names but they have our contacts.

2 Likes

Re: Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
You people can't figure out how this stuff is done. This is it. The idiot takes his or her sim card from the phone. Inserts another sim card download the loan app, stores fake contacts randomly.

Unluckily your number might be one of those. The loan app will only recognize the current number stored. After accessing the loan, the sim is replaced with the person's main sim.

That way non of his contacts will be bothered. Only the fake contact stored will be receiving those messages.

3 Likes

Re: Message I Received From A Loan App Today. What's Wrong With Them? (Pictures) by player007(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Xenry:
So, a person that I don't know from Adam borrowed money from a random loan app. And they messaged me today concerning it. What's wrong with those guys (loan apps' agents)? Are the cursed or something? How would they expect a broke dude to repay 30k within 13 days? That's pure wickedness.
Stop borrowing money from all these demon apps abeg. It ain't worth it!

Why engage them in unnecessary questions when you never chop belle full to pay another man’s debt?

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Gtb's Exchange Rate For Naira Mastercard. / Why You Should Use Your Vehicle As A Mobile Billboard...... / I Need Palm Oil Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.