Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

How True Is This Culture In Akwa Ibom - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How True Is This Culture In Akwa Ibom (479 Views)

Kalabari Traditional Wedding Culture in Rivers State / Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision / China People And Culture In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Culture In Akwa Ibom by ahamonyeka(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Goodday my fellow nairalanders, my younger sister got married to an ikot-itokudo in abak local government of akwa ibom state and she and her husband are always issues every now then to tbe extend of fighting each other and they are blessed with a daughter.
So,we the family have intervenefd so many times but all to avail.though cause of it is the husband womanising.
She decided to move away from the house tk rent her own apartment and vow never to go back to him again so she called yesterday that ex husband called her telling her that she need to go and see his mother that sone sacrifice need to be done because in their village a woman has never move away from the husband's house that she is the first woman to do that.
So i wany to if its true that something like that exist or is it that the ex husband is trying to deceive her to return back .pleade i need clarification on this.

Mod please move this to front page.
Re: How True Is This Culture In Akwa Ibom by yuping(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
undecided Cock and bull story, when he was cheating oracle no need sacrifice tell your sister to pop champagne every now and then to remind her of her freedom from oppression. Peace of mind is the key.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Culture In Akwa Ibom by oby4real(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
Why not go to their village and find out or better still the neighbouring villages?

Must you bring every issue to nairaland?

Or is nairaland a village square?

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Culture In Akwa Ibom by NoahHadNoArk: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
[s]
oby4real:
Why not go to their village and find out or better still the neighbouring villages?

Must you bring every issue to nairaland?

Or is nairaland a village square?
[/s]
You did not see where he said he's asking for clarification abi?!?

Next time if you have nothing sensible to contribute or say, or do with your data, sit on the floor, pack sand into you head and start removing them one by one.......that will save everyone the horrors of your negativity and bad energy!

Unam Ikot!!!

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Culture In Akwa Ibom by ahamonyeka(m): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
[s][/s]
You did not see where he said he's asking for clarification abi?!?

Next time if you have nothing sensible to contribute or say, or do with your data, sit on the floor, pack sand into you head and start removing them one by one.......that will save everyone the horrors of your negativity and bad energy!

Unam Ikot!!!
i dont know why you answer that idiot called oby4real.

(1) (Reply)

Police Reportedly Increase Character Certificate Fee From N5,000 To N40,000 / Fear Of Nuisance; Urhobo King Rejects Igbo Group From Buying Land / What Is The Nigerian Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.