Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Can Banks Authorise Online Payments Without Otp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can Banks Authorise Online Payments Without Otp (412 Views)

Baba Ijesha CCTV: Princess Didn’t Authorise Release Of Footage – Lawyer / How Fraudulent POS Agents Can Use Your ATM Card To Withdraw Without OTP From You / I Didn’t Authorise Benin Kingdom Chief Priest’s Arrest —edo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Banks Authorise Online Payments Without Otp by Percy0006(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yo good afternoon nairaland, so just now i read on this forum how a man lost his #2.95 million to the hands of scammers from his GTB account, so i kept wondering how this can be possible... Cause most online payments require ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP).. daily Atm withdrawal is like 1 million or so not sure that's if the card was stolen and they know the pin... I just kept wondering guys so i created these thread please bankers in the house should please enlighten us cause these cases grows by the day... And most of this criminal cases will one way or the other hold sportybet
Re: Can Banks Authorise Online Payments Without Otp by chatinent: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
I don't think Verve and Visa do the Otp thingy. And yes, it's easier these days to clear your account than ever before!
Re: Can Banks Authorise Online Payments Without Otp by Percy0006(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
chatinent:
I don't think Verve and Visa do the Otp thingy.

I have a visa card boss but i do get otp anytime i pay with my card online
Re: Can Banks Authorise Online Payments Without Otp by dingbang(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
People will never admit their shortcomings! Never! To hell with people.
Re: Can Banks Authorise Online Payments Without Otp by Pierocash(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
It is an inside collaboration. Those guys working in the I.T department of the banks are culpable in these crimes
Re: Can Banks Authorise Online Payments Without Otp by DarkJeddi(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
I actually made an Aliexpress purchase today..

Was surprised to notice that the thing went through without any otp..

Gtbank Mastercard..

It didn't seem to be like that before..
Re: Can Banks Authorise Online Payments Without Otp by sexymonkey(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
No otp on my gt Master card and zenith visa

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Runs Mad, Pulls Off His Clothes In The Middle Of The Road / Military Taking Over Or What !? That's Was My Dream Day Break Today / Man Turns To Pig After Stealing Pig From A Livestock Owner (see Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.