Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. (56266 Views)

American Eskimo Puppies For Sale / 1yr Sweet Female Eskimo / Extremely Cute And Adorable American Eskimo Puppies Available For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by illicit(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hello Whitney

Would u like to enter my pot of soup?

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by Johnnyboy6757(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
NotBeenPaid:
She's 2 years old. Very picky. She doesn't eat food served without bone, meat or fish in it. She eats very little.
this dog for sweet to chop Wella, with unripe plantains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by bergs2: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sucre6:

Aswear bro, it works like magic, u can see how healthy he is, he eats so well, and almost growing above normal Eskimo dogs, he's just one year 4 months

Wow!
Keep that up bro.

2 Likes

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by mannasseh(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Iceberg3:

Guy stop making us emotional, please get that chain off her neck!!!!

i was also wondering the need for the chain in an enclosed space or you could have used a more better leach

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by thecuteone(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sucre6:

Aswear bro, it works like magic, u can see how healthy he is, he eats so well, and almost growing above normal Eskimo dogs, he's just one year 4 months

Chance is a big boy, i use that same technique for my girl Lucy and sometimes i boil eggs and add to her meal cheesy cheesy.
Here is Lucy and she’s just 7 months right now . kiss kiss

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by Sucre6: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
thecuteone:

Chance is a big boy, i use that same technique for my girl Lucy and sometimes i boil eggs and add to her meal cheesy cheesy.

Wow lucy is looking good for her age, and please continue with your feeding routine, as u can see chance and lucy looks better than op dog he need to pay more attention on what he feed her
Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by emmyluizzz: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
ewwww...I hate dogs with passion
Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by SeriouslySense(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lucy is incredible.
thecuteone:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sucre6:
This is mine, he's name is chance aggressive as fvck, he use to be picky too and hardly eat any meal without meat inside the food until I learnt one trick

I always parboils my meat and each time I do, I sieve the water from the meat and store in the fridge, each time I its time for he's meal, I hit up the meat source and mix it inside his food and he will rush it thinking the whole food is meat grin, him think say e get sense grin
what of if na wetin he want. U think say u get sense. Na the meat water he wants

3 Likes

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by etrouble: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Alwaysready:
No No No No. You got that all wrong.

Correct title meet 'EscoBAT', the old druggie representing a sinking party.

This is how mental illness starts, and it then goes from generation to generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by ransomed: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
This one cannot challenge " baba nbola" during the day, how will it withstand electric fence " manipulators" at night?
Taa... Eskimo is only good at breeding for sales.
Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by Sucre6: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Billybe1:
what of if na wetin he want. U think say u get sense. Na the meat water he wants

I know my dog bro, he literally follow me to the kitchen to watch me serve his food, he will always see meat and start wagging his tail and will be happy, so I always show him the meat but end up mixing the meat water alone and he thinks everything inside is meat, any time anyone feeds him without using this trick, he won't eat grin

4 Likes

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by Starboytwo(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
I can’t stand all these small white parlor dogs that you can just give 1 kick.

Rottweiler any day, everyday.

Rest In Peace rott boi

1 Like

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by Kenmatt(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
NotBeenPaid:
She's 2 years old. Very picky. She doesn't eat food served without bone, meat or fish in it. She eats very little.

You're not been paid, yet you're habouring and training Whitney that doesn't eat food, meat or Fish that doesn't have bone.

1 Like

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by thecuteone(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sucre6:

Wow lucy is looking good for her age, and please continue with your feeding routine, as u can see chance and lucy looks better than op dog he need to pay more attention on what he feed her

Thanks baba.. she is growing very well and i am happy with it. You are right, op needs to work on his feeding routine for a 2 year old dog, she’s not big enough !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by DAwest7: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Le2money:
Whitney, let's go to Calabar, I will treat u well there grin grin

no Whitney bia follow down to Ondo town e get why grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by thecuteone(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Lucy is incredible.

Thanks indeed, she is bigger than her age, an overall amazing dog but stubborn and strong willed ! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by biggy00000(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sucre6:
This is mine, he's name is chance aggressive as fvck, he use to be picky too and hardly eat any meal without meat inside the food until I learnt one trick

I always parboils my meat and each time I do, I sieve the water from the meat and store in the fridge, each time I its time for he's meal, I hit up the meat source and mix it inside his food and he will rush it thinking the whole food is meat grin, him think say e get sense grin
Corruption/scam/419
Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by asahnwaKC: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nice looking dog.... I have an Eskimo too... he’s so mischievous...we no get slippers and shoes he go use teeth destroy all. But most loving creature kiss
Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by showbiz4all27(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Meet Max...just when she was 7months hold

NotBeenPaid:

2 Likes

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sucre6:

grin grin grin grin u no go kiiii me with laughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by Mkbaba(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Dis white color dog makes me remember my pitbull name white....very spoilt dog
Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by Danny50: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sucre6:

Beautiful pet.. but kw use sense kill dis fine dog oh.
Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by Staphylococcus: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Le2money:
Whitney, let's go to Calabar, I will treat u well there grin grin

Those dogs are not sweet!

Bull Mastiff and Neapolitan Mastiff are all fat, Pork is better than it.

Pure breed Alsatian are kinda sweet but will require a lot of spices.

Doberman has firm meat but lacks that natural flavor and juice. Mostly good for barbecue.

The closest to local dog in terms of sweetness is pitbull

All these Eskimos, Dalmatian, Caucasian and Labrador are all tasteless meets. Except you will dump truck loads of spice in them

1 Like

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by VenumX: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
NL won't just let me upload pics. angry angry angry
Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by AYNL: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
this seem to be a norm for Eskimos I think
my friend have one male Eskimo too, Eren is the name
so picky and stubborn
Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by Obidatti2023s(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by ajidikun: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
cheesy grin grin[quote author=Cholls post=115608997][/quote]
Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by Outlaw07(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
eskimos are very disturbing, have got 2, i dont sleep at all,if hungry beat am lasun ,na everybody go know for compound and my street because of the wey it cries

1 Like

Re: Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. by SpyAC(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
I thought am the only one suffering this peky food of a thing, my Lahsa hardly eat anything he sees, he doesn't eat even garri nor lick soup, I only feed him with canned food and fish intestine mixed with rice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) / Animal Lover Lives With 480 Cats & 12 Dogs; Spends $8000 Monthly On Them In Oman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.