Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

How To Solve Google Drive Exceeded Quota Issue - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Solve Google Drive Exceeded Quota Issue (309 Views)

UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures / 2020 Admissions: 405,256 Quota Unused By Tertiary Institutions — JAMB / Nigerians Query 25-Year-Old Quota Policy In university Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Google Drive Exceeded Quota Issue by Yinksdavid(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
Well, like most problems on the Internet, there’s a workaround for this too and it’s quite simple.

You just have to add a shortcut of the file into a folder within your Google Drive library. And then right-click and choose Download from the menu. That’s it.

Here, I have showed the required steps with some pictures that should help you walk through and bypass the Exceeded Quota issue on Google Drive —

Steps to fix the Google Drive Exceeded Quota problem

1. If you are seeing the above screen with the message, “Sorry, you can’t view or download this file at this time,” all you gotta do is replace uc in the URL with open and then press enter.

You’ll be directed to a new screen. Here again if you click the download button, it would show the same “exceeded quota” message. So, read on how to fix it.

2. Now, whether you get “Download quota exceed for this file, so you can’t download it at this time” message at the bottom of the screen or not, you have to do the following:

[img]https://i2.wp.com/www.smartprix.com/bytes/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Drive-New-e1623930671450.png?
[/img]

3. Click the drive icon at the top right corner, and add the shortcut to a newly created folder within the My Drive. Here’s how it has to be done:

4. Click on My Drive

5. Create a new folder and name it whatever you want. The name on the folder shown below is BGMI.

6. Now, click on the blue-colored Add Shortcut Here button at the bottom.

7. Now, go to the Google Drive library. Ensure your newly created folder is present with the file shortcut inside. Finally, right-click on the newly created folder and choose the Download option. A new mini-window pops in the bottom right corner. The file will first be zipped which would take some time. So don’t cancel it. Once that’s done, the file will start downloading.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why MBBS In Ukraine Is Still Good For MBBS Abroad? / Reasons behind ejaculation / If I Withdrew $130 But Got Paid $125.28 What The Percentage please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.