Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How To Plug Into The Remote Job Offers( Part I) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Plug Into The Remote Job Offers( Part I) (164 Views)

Do You Know You Can Plug Into Banking System And Be Enjoying Consistent Cash To / Nigeria Nears Debt Trap As Buhari Fails To Plug Wastes / Plug Into Chymall Business & You'll Be Smiling To The Bank Every 10 Days.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Plug Into The Remote Job Offers( Part I) by Thewritingbeing(f): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Do you want to get job offers like this? Discover...

How To Plug Into The Remote Job Offers( Part I)

If you already have a good job but you'd prefer to offer such jobs from the comfort of your home

Then my next few posts will be very relevant to you.
The truth is that many people are tired of running to work in the morning, getting stuck in traffic, only to get back late at night feeling tired.

But many of us cannot complain about the jobs because this is the only source of income...

The good thing is that some companies and businesses need your skills and your services, but they do not need your physical presence in the office.

So, it's good to look out for these companies...it will help you work from home and even save the cost of transportation. Now, these companies will not fly to your house to give you jobs.

You have to look for them, so the first thing you want to do is MARKET YOURSELF, sell yourself...
look good and professional on platforms especially LinkedIn..look attractive.

Clean your social media pages or make your account private, some companies take social media presence seriously..so make sure your social media page is not implicating.

Invest in good pictures...at least look presentable on the media(and No! I am not talking about selfies�)

Then, follow remote job boards, subscribe to email newsletters that post remote jobs..follow remote job companies so you can aware of their job openings.

Join Facebook groups and network with other people...

to be continued�
( if you'd like to know about Freelancing or work from home job opportunities)

I attached a picture of what a job board looks like

P.S: I write and deliver convincing resumes and copywriting services that produce a boost in sales, additional clicks, and conversions as results for your brand.

I write outstanding quality, enlightening, and stimulating content for brands and businesses like yours, nurture your audience through my engaging and motivating content

I provide high-quality revising, editing, and proofreading assistance for your ebooks, articles, content, documents to help you convey your brand messaging effortlessly.

Need ANY of these services? Let's talk about your project!

Reach me via:
Email: thewritingbeing@gmail.com
WhatsApp: /+234810159787

(1) (Reply)

How Many Followers And Subs Do You Need To Start Making Money On Instagram And Y / Running Informal Retail Store In Digital Age / TotalEnergies, NNPC, And UNITAR Open Plastic Recycling Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.