Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Kim Kardashian Is Now Worth $1.8bn – Forbes Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is Now Worth $1.8bn – Forbes Reveals (594 Views)

Forbes Reveals Top 20 Earning Musicians Of 2019 / Mimi Orjiekwe's Gift From Her Ex-Boyfriend In 2012 Now Worth 60k Dollars / Forbes Reveals World Highest Paid Artistes For 2017 [SEE LIST] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Is Now Worth $1.8bn – Forbes Reveals by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kim Kardashian has
boosted her net worth
by approximately
$600m, according to
Forbes.

The 41-year-old reality TV star is
now estimated to be worth roughly
$1.8bn.

The boost in revenue has come
from an additional $240m in financing for Kardashian’s shapewear label, Skims, after an
investment led by hedge fund Lone Pine Capital, with participation from D1 Capital Partners as well as previous investors, including
Imaginary Ventures, Alliance Consumer Growth and Thrive
Capital.

Now, Skims, which sells a range of bras, bodysuits, loungewear and lingerie, has boosted its value to
£3.2b, which is up from $1.6bn in
April 2021.
Kardashian continues to hold a majority of the company alongside
her Skims cofounder and CEO, Jane Grede.
It was first reported that Kardashian had become a billionaire in April 2021, with the
majority of her net worth coming from the cosmetics company she owns, KKW Beauty, which she launched in 2017.[size=8pt]

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Now Worth $1.8bn – Forbes Reveals by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Clitocurrency have surpassed bitcoin.

I think I have to give it to Bobrisky.

He saw the future, like a market analyst, and he went for it and today he's cashing out.

The same way many went for bitcoin when it was merely $10 for 1btc.

Clitocurrency is the new gold!!!

The future belongs to those who can accurately predict it.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Now Worth $1.8bn – Forbes Reveals by MITCHELL96: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jeeeez Maannnn!

Main Source Of Her Wealth Are As Listed Below

Divorces

Clitocurrency grin

Keeping Of With The Kardashians Show (E)

Kanye West Money grin

That Her Ex Basketballer Boyfriend's Money grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Now Worth $1.8bn – Forbes Reveals by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Jeeeez Maannnn!

Main Source Of Her Wealth Are As Listed Below
Divorces
Clitocurrency grin
Keeping Of With The Kardashians Show (E)
Kanye West Money grin
That Her Ex Basketballer Boyfriend's Money grin

Amazed right
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Now Worth $1.8bn – Forbes Reveals by MITCHELL96: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Desseywurld:
Amazed right

Omo, Nothing Amazes me when it comes to women making rounds of wealth on Social Media

Na Man own dey make dey amaze me, cos I know they really worked for it.

All these girls wey dey use their private part hustle like Agbero for Lagos, Even you sef, try get small Yansh and breast con fine small, you go see say you sef fit achieve that height wey Kim K dey so

Bob risky saw the profit in Clitocurrency before now and ported to what he is now

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Now Worth $1.8bn – Forbes Reveals by MufasaLion: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
I still prefer Khloè and Kylie to this woman.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Now Worth $1.8bn – Forbes Reveals by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Putting my deek in her butt should be my 2022 resolution angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky: Which Better School Dey Operate For London / Nigerians Storm Ukrainian Embassy In Abuja To Enlist Into Ukranian Army / Popular Yoruba Actor Yekeen Itele welcome Second Child With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.