Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Bolt Driver Needed, Must Be Resident In Ikorodu. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bolt Driver Needed, Must Be Resident In Ikorodu. (395 Views)

TEACHERS NEEDED - Must Be Ready To Travel / Urgent Vacancy For A Junior Accountant With OND,must Be Resident In Ph / Vacancy For A Female Social Media Manager (Must Be Resident On The Island) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bolt Driver Needed, Must Be Resident In Ikorodu. by efficiencie(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bolt driver needed.

Vehicle: Toyota Camry 2009

Business Model: Daily/weekly delivery with Salary+Commision. Vehicle is to be parked at a designated location at the close of work daily.

Requirements: Driver will be required to:
1. be resident in the Agric/Asolo/Ikorodu garage area
2. have NIN
3. produce a guarantor with NIN
4. have a driver's license (if it is expired it will be renewed on your behalf)
5. have experience rendering e-hailing (bolt/uber) services

Modified: thanks to everyone that showed interest!
Re: Bolt Driver Needed, Must Be Resident In Ikorodu. by Youngxx: 5:59am On Jan 31, 2022
Greetings to everyone in the house..
It's a new year and another beginning of my life, so I've decided not to play or joke with the year as I'm adding +1 few months from now..... I've decided to join the bolt/Uber business this year.
I live in Lagos, Ajah Badore, and I've been living here for some years now...

Please everyone in the house I need someone to partner with in this bolt/Uber business as soon as possible, I'm 26 years old and single, I have nobody to take care of as now, my Mom is been taking care of by my eldest brother who lives in Germany, that makes me have less responsibility for now, so I see no reason why I can't remit payment of 25k/30k weekly to the car owner as long as you and I know that the car is perfect....

Please help as u read....
If there's anyone that knows of any company giving out cars for Bolt/Uber business can also share the information with me, God bless
Telephone: 08123388065

(1) (Reply)

Procurement Officer / Freeworkrgn:make Up To 80,000 Naira Weekly With Just Your Mobile Phone / Food Concepts Graduate Trainee Recruitment For Chicken Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.