Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) (6877 Views)

Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
angry angry angry

Ndị Igbo what is wrong with us? Anyị onwekwara akọ na Uche? What level of stupidity is this?

Look at how smart SS people are sitting on one corner observing the situation of things without abusing anyone or attacking anyone.

What exactly did Tinubu do to us that made us hate him like this? Can't we promote our own without cursing others or fighting others? We have good men like Dave Umahi, Ogbonnaya Ọnụ, Sullivan Chime, Peter Obi, even Criminals like Orji Uzor Kalu that we should have channelled our energy in promoting them. But we left our own to destroy another man's image as if our opinion counts when North is involved.

Please help me tag notable Igbos in Nairaland and everywhere this show of shame is making me very uncomfortable. Especially us that are living in SS. It makes Igbo look foolish. That These South South people do pity us doesn't mean they always stand with us.

We ought to tune down our loud mouth, study things carefully before choosing side.

I understand that some of them claiming IGBOs may not be Igbos, but this situation Reminds me of the days of UGM. Although according to IPOB, UGM are not them, but due to the way they always speak in Facebook supporting UGM, it gave these foreigners (UGM) the boldness to make Havoc on Imo indigenes and Traditional Rulers.

and other Mouthed Igbo, please we need to raise a campaign disassociating ourselves from these singular individuals creating enemity between IGBOs and the rest. Let's promote our own and leave others

Nigeria politics is not won by emotion. It is a game that is smartly played. You will never be voted for out of pity. If Ndị Igbo didn't play it well, 100 years from now, no Igbo man will be president. South South will keep taking our slot

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by sweerychick(f): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
You opened a stupid thread just to spite Igbo's abi

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by helinues: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
All the best to them.

Me Sha know say man shall reap whatever he sows

And in addition, Professor Karma is damn real

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
sweerychick:

Go and sit down. Abu m onye Igbo. why the hate on Tinibu. I don't give a fvck about politicians but, why are we being so rude on him. Is it jealousy or what?

Is it "Because we know we can't get it now, so let them not get it too "mentality?

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by History555: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jobless op. Where is ur picture.
Today u are lgbo, tomorrow u are yoruba, next week South South

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Ttalk: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
Why are you shaking table with both hands?

You will receive the curse of your life today by trying to correct your people. Asgard with 100monikers and Princeoflagos will not take this lightly with you.

How dare you?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Sergio104(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chizuru01:

Go and sit down. Abu m onye Igbo. why the hate on Tinibu. I don't give a fvck about politicians but, why are we being so rude on him. Is it jealousy or what?

Is it "Because we know we can't get it now, so let them not get it too "mentality?

It was played back then.

The people of waste actually played it for Buhari to assume. or are you not aware.

So Using quadratic formula to solve an equation is still part of balancing the equation......No big deal.

Outta here!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Sergio104(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ttalk:

You will receive the curse of your life today by trying to correct your people. Asgard with 100monikers and Princeoflagos will not take this lightly with you.

How dare you?

Rubbish!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Majesty2(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
They will destroy themselves and their tribe, BAT is blessed and pigs from pigsty land can't destroy him

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Scientists(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
A
Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Scientists(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
W
Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sergio104:

It was played back then.

The people of waste actually played it for Buhari to assume. or are you not aware.

So Using quadratic formula to solve an equation is still part of balancing the equation......No big deal.

Outta here!!!

Anyị wu ndị Igbo supposed to know that we can't just wake up after fighting everyone and expect them to vote us in. No, it doesn't work that way. Tinibu made his plans right from way back he was supporting Buhari after every 4 years. That's smartness.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ttalk:

How dare you?

Am not shaking any table bro. This is a clear case of choosing between wisdom and foolishness.

North will never support Igbo presidency anytime soon due to Biafra even if we vote Atiku 100 times. If Ndị Igbo is really interested in presidency, isn't the choice very clear to us?

This would have been Igbo peoples turn but Parties are afraid that no other region will vote for an Igbo man (Which is understandable). Why don't we make future plans now we are still in the past?

Look at how smart SS kept quiet why we are busy showcasing stupidity everywhere

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Sergio104(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chizuru01:

Anyị wu ndị Igbo supposed to know that we can't just wake up after fighting everyone and expect them to vote us in. No, it doesn't work that way. Tinibu made his plans right from way back he was supporting Buhari after every 4 years. That's smartness.

Then more shame to you if you accept another person's smartness over your empty cerebrum.

He played a smartness of "supporting the north over south"......Now it's his turn and you wanna see us all in south support him.

You are indeed trying with your grey matter of the brain grin.

outta here!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Then more shame to you if you accept another person's smartness over your empty cerebrum.

He played a smartness of "supporting the north over south"......Now it's his turn and you wanna see us all in south support him.

You are indeed trying with your grey matter of the brain grin.

outta here!!!

Are You saying that Atiku is South? Or he shouldn't support Osibanjo? Your reasoning is too dull. I know you are one of those outsiders that claim to be Igbos or stand with IGBOs. I know you people and i don't even argue with your type. It reduces my IQ

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Sergio104(m): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chizuru01:

Are You saying that Atiku is South? Or he shouldn't support Osibanjo? Your reasoning is too dull. I know you are one of those outsiders that claim to be Igbos or stand with IGBOs. I know you people and i don't even argue with your type. It reduces my IQ

Man,the one with low IQ here is pellucid as a bell.

As jejune as a sterile land.
Am done with you.
Btw.......don't mention me again
Outta here!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by nnamdi640: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
What will be your gain in setting up fire in your own country mr Op. Am sure you are doing this for a bad motive.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by TheSameGuy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
How do you expect an ethnic raised and fed with HATE, ANGER, PERDITION AND SORROW behave to someone who threatens their utopian ambition.

It's not surprising.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nwanne, I wanted to make a post and address this sickening issue, but I have exams to write.

Umunne, Biko it is wrong to do that.

Let's rather campaign for Umahi.

Dave Umahi for president 2023

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by blamingthedevil: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin grin
Op just brought fire and brimstone upon himself

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Isaacpromise1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ndi igbo’s should present a credible person capable of contesting against any other aspirants instead of blackmailing other region into zoning to your region or ranting “it’s your turn” … present, support and empower someone … Chikena

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Coolsperm: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
All this local Yoruba Muslims that claims anything anyway, bia op you must be out of ur mind or a zombi , only if you know half of what Yoruba Muslims miscreants did to Jonathan or mazi Nnamdi Kanu, then you will know that Yoruba Muslims are very wicked and evil

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chizuru01:

you are ashamed to identify with your Afonja brothers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by MrMaestro: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bleep Southern Unity. The igbos have shown time and time again that they are against Yorubas. Much prefer Western Unity (NW/SW). You can’t be unifying with your open enemies.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
you are ashamed to identify with your Afonja brothers.

Inweghi amamịghe zuru oke

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by asanausana91: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
sweerychick:
how is it stupid? Do you expect him to hid the news just because it's about igbos?

7 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by adekolaelect(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yet they have no political opportunity ahead .wailing is theirs and have no options than to do what they know how to do.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Isaacpromise1:
Ndi igbo’s should present a credible person capable of contesting against any other aspirants instead of blackmailing other region into zoning to your region or ranting “it’s your turn” … present, support and empower someone … Chikena

Exactly. Instead of planning and strategizing, my people are busy loud mouthing everyone. When everyone turns back on them, they will start shouting Marginalization.

Funny enough, we have credible candidates but no strategy to push them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chizuru01:

Inweghi amamịghe zuru oke
guntsun babarka. Afonja Muslim, this format is old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
Nwanne, I wanted to make a post and address this sickening issue, but I have exams to write.

Umunne, Biko it is wrong to do that.

Let's rather campaign for Umahi.

Dave Umahi for president 2023

Thank you for understanding my point. We left our own to fight another. Who does that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
nnamdi640:
What will be your gain in setting up fire in your own country mr Op. Am sure you are doing this for a bad motive.

Nnamdi, eziokwu, oburu na ibi na ala na aburu SE, ịga aghota ụdịrị ihere ụfọdụ agwa iberibe ụmụ Igbo dika Danjikanbauchi na akpa na ebutere anyị.

It is very shameful. We should rally around Dave or Obi or Any Igbo and then encourage other region to support since we are yet to rule not witchunting Tinubu that has no business with us.

If Igbo man has secured a parties Ticket, then it is understandable to attack opposition. Now, we are running around like headless chickens creating more problems for ourselves

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by 77up(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chizuru01:

Thank you for understanding my point. We left our own to fight another. Who does that?
Your lots are the reasons I find it very difficult to insult igbo many times, God bless you.

Must we hate each others ? The hatred on Yoruba and on Tinubu is too much . Even though their hates has no impact on Tinubu and honestly, God forbid if he lost election tomorrow,it's never because of their hates of which I know that as soon as Tinubu win the party ticket, he's already Nigeria president, God's willing.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Woman Be Nigeria First President? / How FG Funnelled N155B To Phony Companies - Premium Times Report / Senate Proposes N1.4tr For Constituency Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.