Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) (6882 Views)

Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by TheCrusader14: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chizuru01:

You Ibos are naturally stubborn

Am not shaking any table bro. This is a clear case of choosing between wisdom and foolishness.

North will never support Igbo presidency anytime soon due to Biafra. If Ndị Igbo is really interested in presidency, isn't a choice very clear to us?

This would have been Igbo peoples turn but Parties are afraid that no other region will vote for an Igbo man (Which is understandable). Why don't we make future plans now we are still in the past?

Look at how smart SS kept quiet why we are busy showcasing stupidity everywhere
Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
mynd44 lalasticlala seun please help me push this to front page. My heart bleeds when i see smart people (tribe) making questionable decisions.

These people residing only in SE does not know how shameful some of their actions can be when it is being discussed somewhere else and you are the only Igbo representative

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by franchasng: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chizuru01:
angry angry angry

I understand that some of them claiming IGBOs may not be Igbos, but this situation Reminds me of the days of UGM. Although according to IPOB, UGM are not them, but due to the way they always speak in Facebook supporting UGM, it gave these foreigners (UGM) the boldness to make Havoc on Imo indigenes and Traditional Rulers.

and other Mouthed Igbo, please we need to raise a campaign disassociating ourselves from these singular individuals creating enemity between IGBOs and the rest. Let's promote our own and leave others

Nigeria politics is not won by emotion. It is a game that is smartly played. You will never be voted for out of pity. If Ndị Igbo didn't play it well, 100 years from now, no Igbo man will be president. South South will keep taking our slot
When Tinubu's wife was running her mouth against Igbos and Tinubu used MC Oluomo's agberos and thugs to waylay Igbos in Lagos to ensure they do not vote, what did you expect?

When that mumu Lagos Oba Akiolu was running his mouth threatening Igbos with Lagoon, what did you expect, love in return?

The major reason Tinubu came all out against GEJ was because GEJ made Igbos the pillar of his government nothing else.

Tinubu deserves whatever attack or criticisms he is getting today. In fact, this is just the beginning and even if he succeeds in buying his way to become the next President, he wont have a peaceful regime, even though its highly impossible for Tinubu to win.

In politics, you dont just promote your own, dont let them deceive you. Tinubu and his Yoruba activists and politicians did worst than this in 2015, they came all out in 2014 using all mechanisms to first destroy GEJ government and all his cabinet. They lied, fabricated stories and even hired foreign militants to camp at forests waiting to start riot if Buhari is not announced winner.

Buhari waged war, incited his followers, threatened violence and still he won after some years so stop crying for nothing Igbos havent done half of what Tinubu, Buhari, El Rufai, Tambuwal and Amaechi did before 2015.

Tinubu is a criminal, he can never be Nigeria's President. Osinbajo can have it but never for Tinubu

Ask Buhari how Igbos not supporting his government has affected his government and the performance. You cannot run down the second most populated tribe in Nigeria and not feel the heat. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by yuping(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
sweerychick:
You opened a stupid thread just to spite Igbo's abi
Please indicate the spite
But is he not saying the truth, promotion of Igbo candidate is far better than trashing someone else.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by franchasng: 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
yuping:

Please indicate the spite
But is he not saying the truth, promotion of Igbo candidate is far better than trashing someone else.
In 2014, Tinubu did not promote any candidate, he was busy rubbishing GEJ government. He employed all manner of mechanism. Politics is a dirty game. Tinubu made a mistake declaring to contest. King makers never become kings.

How can a political godfather feel he can expressly become king with ease?

Tinubu made a mistake making Igbos his enemies. Buhari that tried it, even though he is the President, ask him how far. You cannot wake up and decide to hate the second most populous tribe in Nigeria for no justifiable reason.

Forget what haters peddle, Igbos are lovable and can easily be won.

Tinubu made a lifetime mistake picking fight with Igbos, unless he comes out publicly to apologize, he will continue to have it rough even if he wins the Presidential election.

Bookmark this page.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by tuzle(m): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
77up:
Your lots are the reasons I find it very difficult to insult igbo many times, God bless you.

Must we hate each others ? The hatred on Yoruba and on Tinubu is too much . Even though their hates has no impact on Tinubu and honestly, God forbid if he lost election tomorrow,it's never because of their hates of which I know that as soon as Tinubu win the party ticket, he's already Nigeria president, God's willing.
but why must tinubu be the president of Nigeria, what makes him the best person to lead us from where we are now? Don't forget he is one of the reasons we are here now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
helinues:
All the best to them.

Me Sha know say man shall reap whatever he sows

And in addition, Professor Karma is damn real

Stipend collector

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by yuping(m): 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
franchasng:
Tinubu made a lifetime mistake picking fight with Igbos, unless he comes out publicly to apologize, he will continue to have it rough even if he wins the Presidential election.
Bookmark this page.
Hmm this is pointless instead for us to vote him out you prefer to be bashing him till and after he wins, SMH people like you are the reason we keep having bad government.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Polchiz(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chizuru01:

Go and sit down. Abu m onye Igbo. why the hate on Tinibu. I don't give a fvck about politicians but, why are we being so rude on him. Is it jealousy or what?

Is it "Because we know we can't get it now, so let them not get it too "mentality?

Idiot! You don't become an Igbo man simply because you can speak the language.

Igbo is about ideology, principles, culture and traditions

Efulefu!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Polchiz:

Idiot! You don't become an Igbo man simply because you can speak the language.

Igbo is about ideology, principles, culture and traditions

Efulefu!!!
Anụ ọhịa na enweghị ụbụrụ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Isaacpromise1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chizuru01:

Exactly. Instead of planning and strategizing, my people are busy loud mouthing everyone. When everyone turns back on them, they will start shouting Marginalization.

Funny enough, we have credible candidates but no strategy to push them.

Every right thinking person in this country today knows that it’s the “turn” of Ndi Igbo’s to rule, if we truly want to ensure that dividends of democracy spreads round each tribes and region; but it won’t be handed over on a platter of gold; …… media propaganda against other region aspirant won’t work too. There are credible candidates capable of contesting among the Igbo’s ,if only they can unite for once and support a common cause

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Polchiz(m): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chizuru01:

Am not shaking any table bro. This is a clear case of choosing between wisdom and foolishness.

North will never support Igbo presidency anytime soon due to Biafra even if we vote Atiku 100 times. If Ndị Igbo is really interested in presidency, isn't the choice very clear to us?

This would have been Igbo peoples turn but Parties are afraid that no other region will vote for an Igbo man (Which is understandable). Why don't we make future plans now we are still in the past?

Look at how smart SS kept quiet why we are busy showcasing stupidity everywhere

STOP this foolishness and get a life.

Igbos did not beg you for advice.

Give your presidency to whoever you want to give. You can elect a cow for all I care.

This is 21st century and you still think that what matters most to an Igbo man is presidency?

Very soon, Nigeria will start borrowing money from Anambra state.

A time that Igbos are clamouring for regionalism, this efulefu thinks presidency is what matters most.

How has Buhari presidency helped an average man in Katsina?

Have you been to Ota, Ogun State? There is no single motorable road. The town is just a ghost of itself. Yet OBJ ruled for 8 years.

1. Human Capital Development
2. Infrastructure
3. Education
4. Industrialization i.e modernization of the economy
5. Health care
7. Urban/Rural development
8. Security
9. Employment
10. Massive improvement in Revenue generation such that we can become self sufficient without relying on FG allocation
11. We need a south-eastern owned transport facilities e.g Cargo airports

Once the Governors in the 5 eastern states can achieve the above in Eastern region, Nigeria can elect a monkey for president for all I care.

Our only worry is that some states do not have competent governors to achieve this.

Our enemies are aware of our potentials and that is the reason they enthrone efulefus as our governors using supreme court.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by GodIsBiafran: 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
I have said it many times that politically we are not just there. What political advantage do we benefit from publicly attacking Tinubu? And making it clear that the attack is IGBO initiated? The greatest opponents of Tinubu are Yoruba people themselves. But instead of allowing his people to go after him some of us will be all over the place trying to impress social media how much will hate the bullion van don. If the attack on Tinubu is seen as Igbo driven, I can guarantee you one thing: Some of the Yoruba people who despise Tinubu will rally around to support him. MARK MY WORDS. Even at the height of GEJ's unpopularity, I never saw one Yoruba person saying 'Any Yoruba that supports GEJ is a bastard...' They just campaigned and canvass for their preferred candidate and make arguments about the weakness of the opponent.

If you quote me with low iq submissions, I will curse your days on this planet.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by GodIsBiafran: 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chizuru01:
Nna, my own is not even that they are attacking Tinubu. The problem is they are PUBLICLY and PROUDLY making it an IGBO initiated attack. This is the height of political stupidity. For one it will enusure that the anti-Tinubu forces among Yorubas (which is very sizeable) might be repelled by an IGBO initiated attack against someone who is still one of their own. Which will quickly turn Ndigbo to the bad guys and may lead to Tinubu getting more SW votes than it should. In addition, the day will come before Yoruba people to support an Igbo, then how do we convince them that we are on the same side? And that day could even be 2023 who knows? But some of our people reason with their anal cavity. Sometimes, I wonder if baboons birthed this current generation of Igbos because many are lacking in basic social logic. It is sad!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by KosiGee(m): 12:16am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:
All the best to them.

Me Sha know say man shall reap whatever he sows

And in addition, Professor Karma is damn real

Everyone who criticises or writes negatively about Tinubu is now Igbo. If Reno, Kperogi, Bode George amongst others were Igbos, what would’ve happened??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Ttalk: 12:31am On Jan 30, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Nna, my own is not even that they are attacking Tinubu. The problem is they are PUBLICLY and PROUDLY making it an IGBO initiated attack. This is the height of political stupidity. For one it will enusure that the anti-Tinubu forces among Yorubas (which is very sizeable) might be repelled by an IGBO initiated attack against someone who is still one of their own. Which will quickly turn Ndigbo to the bad guys and may lead to Tinubu getting more SW votes than it should. In addition, the day will come before Yoruba people to support an Igbo, then how do we convince them that we are on the same side? And that day could even be 2023 who knows? But some of our people reason with their anal cavity. Sometimes, I wonder if baboons birthed this current generation of Igbos because many are lacking in basic social logic. It is sad!

You are on point sir

7 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:43am On Jan 30, 2022
sweerychick:
NA OYIGBOUPDATE AKA UDELE ODAZURU OKWU ARUSI BE THAT

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by EXOUSIAng: 12:57am On Jan 30, 2022
Chizuru01:
angry angry angry

I understand that some of them claiming IGBOs may not be Igbos, but this situation Reminds me of the days of UGM. Although according to IPOB, UGM are not them, but due to the way they always speak in Facebook supporting UGM, it gave these foreigners (UGM) the boldness to make Havoc on Imo indigenes and Traditional Rulers.

and other Mouthed Igbo, please we need to raise a campaign disassociating ourselves from these singular individuals creating enemity between IGBOs and the rest. Let's promote our own and leave others

Nigeria politics is not won by emotion. It is a game that is smartly played. You will never be voted for out of pity. If Ndị Igbo didn't play it well, 100 years from now, no Igbo man will be president. South South will keep taking our slot
Bro.
Your people are gonna come for you big time ohhh.
You know how they are.
They will rain insults on you instead of reasoning with you.
I have given up on them long ago...
What they dont understand is that their hate for Tinubu has given the man free publicity....
Tinubu is working hard to become president.
One would expect the SE to promote their candidate but no, Ayim Pius is just struggling on his own.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by wiseoneking: 1:04am On Jan 30, 2022
Chizuru01:
angry angry angry

RUBBISH ABD TRASH ALL TOGETHER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by basty: 1:32am On Jan 30, 2022
ihe anyị mere ugbu a ga-egwu n'olu dara ụda n'ọdịnihu dị nso. ihe anyị na-aghọtaghị bụ na a pụghị inwe onyeisiala Igbo ma ọ bụrụ na ọ bụrụghị vootu ndị Yoruba. Anyị chọrọ ibe anyị. Onye Hausa na-akwado mpaghara ndị ọzọ mana ọ bụghị Igbo.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Misterdhee1(m): 3:34am On Jan 30, 2022
franchasng:
In 2014, Tinubu did not promote any candidate, he was busy rubbishing GEJ government. He employed all manner of mechanism. Politics is a dirty game. Tinubu made a mistake declaring to contest. King makers never become kings.

How can a political godfather feel he can expressly become king with ease?

Tinubu made a mistake making Igbos his enemies. Buhari that tried it, even though he is the President, ask him how far. You cannot wake up and decide to hate the second most populated tribe in Nigeria for no justifiable reason.

Forget what haters peddle, Igbos are lovable and can easily be won.

Bookmark this page.
Second most populated tribe indeed. Oponu grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by amuwo1980: 4:13am On Jan 30, 2022
sweerychick:
He is an asssss, even masquerading with an Igbo name , it is all games .

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by salesbloo: 4:25am On Jan 30, 2022
tuzle:
but why must tinubu be the president of Nigeria, what makes him the best person to lead us from where we are now? Don't forget he is one of the reasons we are here now.
Promote your candidate

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by Shevchenkko: 5:09am On Jan 30, 2022
Chizuru01:

Go and sit down. Abu m onye Igbo. why the hate on Tinibu. I don't give a fvck about politicians but, why are we being so rude on him. Is it jealousy or what?

Is it "Because we know we can't get it now, so let them not get it too "mentality?
You be werey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by shortIGBOman: 5:23am On Jan 30, 2022
Chizuru01:
angry angry angry

Igbo man will ever rule this Country. We will rather vote Samuel Ortom or Yahaya Bello. This will continue, till some people get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by muheeb01(m): 5:29am On Jan 30, 2022
When you're playing politics,you've to be strategic and I understand op points,cos no one knows what tomorrow holds...

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by shortIGBOman: 5:32am On Jan 30, 2022
Polchiz:

STOP this foolishness and get a life.

Igbos did not beg you for advice.

Give your presidency to whoever you want to give. You can elect a cow for all I care.

This is 21st century and you still think that what matters most to an Igbo man is presidency?

Very soon, Nigeria will start borrowing money from Anambra state.

A time that Igbos are clamouring for regionalism, this efulefu thinks presidency is what matters most.

How has Buhari presidency helped an average man in Katsina?

Have you been to Ota, Ogun State? There is no single motorable road. The town is just a ghost of itself. Yet OBJ ruled for 8 years.

1. Human Capital Development
2. Infrastructure
3. Education
4. Industrialization i.e modernization of the economy
5. Health care
7. Urban/Rural development
8. Security
9. Employment
10. Massive improvement in Revenue generation such that we can become self sufficient without relying on FG allocation
11. We need a south-eastern owned transport facilities e.g Cargo airports

Once the Governors in the 5 eastern states can achieve the above in Eastern region, Nigeria can elect a monkey for president for all I care.

Our only worry is that some states do not have competent governors to achieve this.

Our enemies are aware of our potentials and that is the reason they enthrone efulefus as our governors using supreme court.

The jokes on you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by helinues: 5:46am On Jan 30, 2022
KosiGee:

Everyone who criticises or writes negatively about Tinubu is now Igbo. If Reno, Kperogi, Bode George amongst others were Igbos, what would’ve happened??

Your own people have confirmed so many of the unnecessary hate messages some of your people initiated. Go through this thread and read for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by heniford2: 6:59am On Jan 30, 2022
Chizuru01:

small thing igbo this igbo that can't you rest most you drag igbos here haba!!! Are we the only tribe in Nigeria or in nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by History555: 6:59am On Jan 30, 2022
Chizuru01:

Thank you for understanding my point. We left our own to fight another. Who does that?

U claim to be lgbo but u are not wise. If u are wise and claim to be lgbo can u kindly tell lgbos on this forum who is george obioha. Also provide us with a picture.
Daily post reports an interview with george obioha but does not use his picture rather uses tinubu picture and common sense did not tell u that this george obioha does not exist. Rather it's propaganda by tinubu supporters to create attention for their boss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) by History555: 7:12am On Jan 30, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

U are very very dumb that u can't spot propaganda designed to draw attention and garner supplied for tinubu

You allow urself to be manipulated by others to thinj lowly of ur people

The north have done some of the worst things to this country yet continually produces the president without any northerner putting down his people.

But u an lgbo man will be forming civilised in a jungle.

Who is george obioha
How come it's at this moment we are hearing about him
Who made him lgbo leader
Which organisations does he head
Can we see a picture of the george obioha

Hve u forgotten ikechukwu iziguruzo the acclaimed head of ohaneze lgbo that continually is in the news but no one has ever seen, never done a live interview, has no picture but his always releasing statements. When he was invited for world lgbo congress he doesn't show up. When invited for lgbo gatherings doesn't show up because just

Ikechukwu iziguruzo is a fictional character like george obioha. Expect more tactics from afonja.

Already one is parading an article written by a yoruba journalist yemi afonlaya as written by lt gen ihejirika
Imagine the extent people will go

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Anambra, the Government does not want you to see (photos) / Tension In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumor Keep Circulating / Fresh Clashes In Central Nigeria Kill 11 -radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.