Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Weekly Prices Of Food Items From Gombe State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Weekly Prices Of Food Items From Gombe State (423 Views)

Shipping Items From The UK To Nigeria / Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month / Prices Of Foodstuff Drop Significantly – Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weekly Prices Of Food Items From Gombe State by GideonG(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
If you are planning on buying some food stuff in bags from the north and you are considering buying from Gombe State, I will be updating you with the weekly prices of food items every Saturday, from the Billiri Market.

Billiri is a local government in Gombe State 45 minutes from Gombe along Yola road. Southern Gombe State.

Today Saturday 29th January, 2022

These are prices of some few stuff you may be interested in buying.

All bags are 100kg, between 75-84 mudus depending on the item. We don't use paint rubber here so do the math yourself.

Maize = 20k -23k
Beans = 35k -38k
Paddy Rice = 15k
Groundnut = 37k -38k
Soyabeans = 36k

There are things to consider also, revenue is around N200 per bag, Loading is between N100 - N200
Transport depends on your location which would be enquired from the drivers.

Perhaps you need a wharehouse to buy and keep? I can commence making the enquiry too.

Thank you
Re: Weekly Prices Of Food Items From Gombe State by Gloria042(f): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hello, good evening Mr Gideon please can I have your WhatsApp nomber?
Re: Weekly Prices Of Food Items From Gombe State by GideonG(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Gloria042:
Hello, good evening Mr Gideon please can I have your WhatsApp nomber?
Send me pm please

(1) (Reply)

Shoes For Sale At Affordable Price: / Get A Free Copy Of Our Digital Magazine / Where To Sell Your Course In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.