Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative (29135 Views)

Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa / NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up / Ahmad Lawan: Drug Barons Funding Terrorists, Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by olabrad: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2022
Golan007:

Because even your account could be used for a crime without your knowledge or consent.

The US Court strongly believed Tinubu wasn't involved in wrong doing and was given no sentence or fine.

No, it's because he is a first timer and wasn't caught with the actual drug.

Bobo Chicago escaped conviction with whiskers.
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by Elidrisy20: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2022
NoQualmz:

Are u a drug baron.

Youre d one to be careful. Edioot
I'm not a baron, but it seems like soludo/oludo is high on mkpuru nmiri, just as you are idiot ESN corporal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by Golan007: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2022
olabrad:

No, it's because he is a first timer and wasn't caught with the actual drug.

Bobo Chicago escaped conviction with whiskers.

If he wasn't convicted then he is innocent.

There is no such law as first time offender with drug charges and the penalties are quite hard.
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by ukpahu(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2022
mr man no go the do pass yourself
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by gudugudumeje: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2022
OBASANJO, SOLUDO et al have always pander to drug barons, 419ners, felons and criminals alike sponsored to political offices in states and NASS as to be used and manipulated to do their biddings. Such games and gambles are intended to keep away social justice seekers and good hands from politics as well as frustrate them. NIPSS, Kuru is egually used to do same...
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by gudugudumeje: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2022
OBASANJO, SOLUDO, et al have always pandered to drug barons, 419ners, felons and criminals alike sponsored to political offices in states and NASS as to be used and manipulated to do their biddings. Such games and gambles are intended to keep away social justice seekers and good hands from politics as well as frustrate them. NIPSS, Kuru is egually used to do same...
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by olabrad: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Golan007:

If he wasn't convicted then he is innocent.

There is no such law as first time offender with drug charges and the penalties are quite hard.

That's because you don't know how American legal system work.

He was innocent, yet his money was forfeited. What a manner of innocence
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by Golan007: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
olabrad:

That's because you don't know how American legal system work.

He was innocent, yet his money was forfeited. What a manner of innocence

What do you know about the American legal system?
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by olabrad: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Golan007:

What do you know about the American legal system?

Go learn through Google about the various types of sentencing in the US
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by Golan007: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
olabrad:

Go learn through Google about the various types of sentencing in the US

How can you call forfeiture sentencing?

So was it considered a misdemeanor, Felony etc?

I know your idea is to confuse as many as you can but you'll are clutching at straws.
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by Nicenixon: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
NoQualmz:

Afeez, omo Aiyetoro...are u a drug baron?
E shock you, you are part of people claiming to know what is going on in Anambra but na only December dem dy show, continue doing your menial job in Lagos bro.
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by mekusmanuel(f): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kollins11:
Tinubu is the most qualified, versatile and intellectual presidential candidate for Nigeria. Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable candidate to succeed Buhari.

He is an achiever, He is the illuminator and the master planner of modern Lagos and Nigeria. he can make Nigeria work again, look at the development in Lagos State, are we not happy??

Look at how catastrophic the economy is, insecurity everywhere, inflation and unemployment aren't we tired Suffer nor dey tire una Person naked use suffer swear for una Please Vote for Bola Asiwaju Tinubu to end these suffering and pain inflicted on us.

BAT 2023.
Nigerians need Tinubu.
How do I unlike this!
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by olabrad: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Golan007:

How can you call forfeiture sentencing?

So was it considered a misdemeanor, Felony etc?

I know your idea is to confuse as many as you can but you'll are clutching at straws.

Lolz. Your comment originates from ignorance. Simple Google search would have saved you from disgracing yourself.

That's why many of you Tinubu miscreants comment like dunce people. Many of you are annoyingly ignorant

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by Golan007: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
olabrad:

Lolz. Your comment originates from ignorance. Simple Google search would have saved you from disgracing yourself.

That's why many of you Tinubu miscreants comment like dunce people. Many of you are annoyingly ignorant

Sharap.

Simple questions you jump on the abuse wagon.

There is no slap on the wrist for drug trafficking.

You would be Jailed.

Stick to local Alaigbo news that you are exposed to.
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by olabrad: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap.

Simple questions you jump on the abuse wagon.

There is no slap on the wrist for drug trafficking.

You would be Jailed.

Stick to local Alaigbo news that you are exposed to.

Lolz. You are very dumb.

So your dumb brain tells you everyone that opposes Tinubu is an Igbo? No wonder you don't mind handing over the destiny of your children to a drug dealer....you are dumb like that.

And like I told you earlier, go and learn about American legal system instead of revealing the emptiness of your brain here

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by Golan007: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
olabrad:

Lolz. You are very dumb.

So your dumb brain tells you everyone that opposes Tinubu is an Igbo? No wonder you don't mind handing over the destiny of your children to a drug dealer....you are dumb like that.

And like I told you earlier, go and learn about American legal system instead of revealing the emptiness of your brain here

Sharap local champion.

Have you ever been to the states?
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by olabrad: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap local champion.

Have you ever been to the states?

Another question consequent of Dumbness.

So, your numskull told you that you must travel to the USA to learn what happens there?

You are truly appointed for dumbness
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by Golan007: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
olabrad:

Another question consequent of Dumbness.

So, your numskull told you that you must travel to the USA to learn what happens there?

You are truly appointed for dumbness

I knew it .

Local champion.

That's how they go about making assumptions on matters they have no clue about.

Stick to your Radio Biafra.
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by gaspology(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Anyone who knows Soludo one on one should advise him to apply full caution in his statements till he gets fully sworn in. Gap between swearing in date and now still far o. Anambra is full of intrigues and some of those that benefit from the corruption are still in power. I don talk my own

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by rickyrex(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kollins11:
Tinubu is the most qualified, versatile and intellectual presidential candidate for Nigeria. Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable candidate to succeed Buhari.

He is an achiever, He is the illuminator and the master planner of modern Lagos and Nigeria. he can make Nigeria work again, look at the development in Lagos State, are we not happy??

Look at how catastrophic the economy is, insecurity everywhere, inflation and unemployment aren't we tired Suffer nor dey tire una Person naked use suffer swear for una Please Vote for Bola Asiwaju Tinubu to end these suffering and pain inflicted on us.

BAT 2023.
Nigerians need Tinubu.
let him solve the unemployment in Lagos first. Abi Agbero nah work too?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by olabrad: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Golan007:

I knew it .

Local champion.

That's how they go about making assumptions on matters they have no clue about.

Stick to your Radio Biafra.

One thing about Tinubu Ponmo boys is that they are generally dumb. Anyone who doesn't lick Tinubu's assss like them automatically becomes an Igbo. grin.

No wonder you are stupid enough to defend failure since your own reasoning ability has failed. grin grin. Yoruba Muslim òpònú ayíràdà. cheesy cheesy
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by tenpipsperday: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
9jayes:
Dem neva sworn dis one in he don dey run mouth

Go and close it. He won 19 out of 21 local governments without box snatching.

What are you afraid of? Tinubu has taken our children out of workshop and kept them on the road. Remove instruments from their hands and gave them cain but you are happy about it.
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by Golan007: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
olabrad:

One thing about Tinubu Ponmo boys is that they are generally dumb. Anyone who doesn't lick Tinubu's assss like them automatically becomes an Igbo. grin.

No wonder you are stupid enough to defend failure since your own reasoning ability has failed. grin grin. Yoruba Muslim òpònú ayíràdà. cheesy cheesy

I knew you were Ipob from the get-go.
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by olabrad: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Golan007:

I knew you were Ipob from the get-go.

Not surprised at your dumbness.

No human with a functional Brain can think Tinubu is the next thing to become president.

You fit the profile of the dumb perfectly
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by Golan007: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
olabrad:

Not surprised at your dumbness.

No human with a functional Brain can think Tinubu is the next thing to become president.

You fit the profile of the dumb perfectly

Mr. Ipob, you guys have said worse than this and always end up failing.
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by GodIsBiafran: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
NoQualmz:

This ipob miscreant youre very stuupid. Go and open his mouth to say it,u edioot. We still have ur screenshots of threats against the incoming govt of Anambra and her pple. I hope when youre picked up u wont start crying like a wet rat. Stay away from Anambra issues u illiterate tout.

Release these "screenshots of threats against the incoming govt of Anambra and her pple" by me or forever remain silent. I dare you. Bloody liar. You are coward born of hausa. You are not a from Anambra. The Nwafors we know are not cowardly like you.

And I say it again Soludo is not a coward because I expect him to release the names of the drug barons that have infiltrated our politics. I expect the names within a week. Otherwise, he will be forever known as a coward not a true son of Anambra.
Re: Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative by olabrad: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Golan007:

Mr. Ipob, you guys have said worse than this and always end up failing.

Lolz. This ponmo boy has chosen blindness and Dumbness as his partners. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village / Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze / NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.