Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos (788 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos by onyi25(f): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nigerian music legend, Onyeka Onwenu, is finally embracing septuagenarian as she clocks 70.

The songwriter and actress took to her page to thank God for her life and those of her family and friends.

Sharing a photo of a cake from her kids, the author wrote;

"To God I give all the glory for my life, family, friends an associates. May God bless us and keep us. Be blessed."

Visit web page below for full update/ see all photos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/01/music-legend-onyeka-onwenu-celebrates.html

2 Likes

Re: Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos by Godsouls(f): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Happy Birthday thespian
Re: Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
I like her,very talented and decent,she's also a very strong woman with great personality.Hbd llnp

2 Likes

Re: Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos by MufasaLion: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Wonderful!
Re: Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos by Laggafin: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Igbo amaka
Re: Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos by MufasaLion: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
I like her,very talented and decent,she's also a very strong woman with great personality.Hbd llnp

Her heart and soul is filled with love and pure intentions. You're distinctly opposite. You're filled with vile, bitterness and hatred.

If you wanna live long to her age, go and clean your heart.
Re: Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos by MikeBetty(m): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
So she also senior Tinubu? Tinubu is truely a young man.
Re: Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

Her heart and soul is filled with love and pure intentions. You're distinctly opposite. You're filled with vile, bitterness and hatred.

If you wanna live long to her age, go and clean your heart.
I'll only clean my heart when I'm done tormenting you in your dreams.
Re: Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos by MufasaLion: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'll only clean my heart when I'm done tormenting you in your dreams.

1. Unfortunately for you, I've had the best of dreams. You can keep fantasizing about your torments.

2. Someone with your type of soul is liable to die young.

Enjoy your transition to the hereafter.
Re: Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos by uchaymart(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
HAPPY Birthday Onyeka Onwenu.

I still play all her old school songs.
Re: Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos by uchaymart(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
MikeBetty:
So she also senior Tinubu? Tinubu is truely a young man.

dont be deceived man. Iyaoloja is in her early 60's, how much BAT
Re: Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos by Adaanna(f): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Happy beautiful birthday ma'am.
God bless your new age abundantly Amen.
Re: Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

1. Unfortunately for you, I've had the best of dreams. You can keep fantasizing about your torments.

2. Someone with your type of soul is liable to die young.

Enjoy your transition to the hereafter.
Learn to choose your fights wisely,you are a bitter soul in the true sense and you can hang yourself for all I care over a comment not even directed at you but your demi god wizkid.Loyal fan indeed.
Re: Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos by Totilopussylick(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
One Love keep us together smiley

Happy birthday MMA.
Re: Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos by shadrach77: 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
HBD Elegant stallion wink

She and KSA dat year wink
Re: Music Legend, Onyeka Onwenu, Celebrates 70th Birthday (photos by Houseofglam7(f): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2022
Happy birthday to her

(1) (Reply)

Is Soft Made It Dead? [VIDEO] / Burna Boy Celebrates After 21 Savage Asked For His Number For A Song (video) / Igbos Are Naturally Rude; No Wonder They Can't Get The Seat Of President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.