Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web (7949 Views)

Chrome All Web Dark Theme / How To Use Deep/dark Web On Your Android (a-z Guide On Deep Web) / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by TechspeciaIist(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hotspotbro:
I see future inmates of FBI and Interpol Prisons.. grin...
abeg remind me of the colour of their uniform again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by TechspeciaIist(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hotspotbro:
he shouldn't be surprised when two FBI/Interpol agents come for him

fallacy
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by TechspeciaIist(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Faber:

Oga root Ur device if it's android...use proxydroid. Also add paid VPN, them no born whatever Spyware to catch u..las las na ur mouth fit expose you.

For PC, socks5, Mac Address changer, CC cleaner etc you're safe.

Those saying Dark web is full of fake sites, well it's true but don't say it's overrated. Shits are going on, cashouts going on. If you no Sabi road you keep quiet grin
boss abeg you fit push me thru?
I'm interested in the cashing out aspect
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by Deffjam: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Don't be ignorant. Let me give you better onion link and clear your doubt.
my guy, happy new year.....
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wetin carry you go darkweb? the last time I visited there was 2019, saw alot of crazy stuffs there, guns for sale and many other weird stuffs and most of the things you see there are dirt cheap and also there are scammers too there.
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by ugwumichael(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
as in ehn.
Abeg if you get access to am help a brother grin grin

I don't have it bro
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by Rickmann: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
SpiritFree:
You attacked him.
He came back hard!
Now you dey form sarcasm.
Abeg gettout!

You should know how to approach people better next time instead of blaming it on "social media".

We are good now Oga,
Pls rest.

What amazes me is how pained and bitter you are even when this has absolutely nothing to do with you. I hope you find peace.

2 Likes

Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by prosperouz(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Exjoker:
Just go to play store and download Tor browser. Website names are very complex as they are a combination of numbers and letters
This is Facebook address on the dark web
https://www.facebookwkhpilnemxj7asaniu7vnjjbiltxjqhye3mhbshg7kx5tfyd.onion/
Thanks I go try em dis year
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by Tobedated(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2022

Where TF did I say I watched Fgs? Shay I never enter wahala like this? I was directed to a site with it. Saw the pictures, got out immediately. You might need to pay to watch the videos or anything, I don’t know and don’t care. Just know pictures a pasted all over the site. The link I clicked on was something like afgbjs203gwgsg.net. There was not hint of something like that. And it was a normal forum. Only weird thing was one weird sexual question that was asked up top.
Most of things I clicked on before then, my tor browser gave me a warning and sent me back. Saying something like I won’t be protected if I continue to the link.
.net lol liar
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by chrismypiano: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
YOU NEED ASSIST TO START YOUR HUSTLE DM ON WHATSAO 08184324268AM GIVEING USORUK NUMBER FOR 2K
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by BenNash: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tobedated:

.net lol liar
The way I see it, he was just making an example of how vague the web address was. Not necessarily that it ended in .net
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hannover:

Noting special bro about the dar web. Type on Google "seegore"
Didn't think I'll see something like this again after bestgore went down. Omo there are sickos in this world, especially South America (Brazil precisely)
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by ken6488(m): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Last time I visited it was 2019

When me one learning carding

But thank God I didn't follow up that part by now I dey jail

1 Like

Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by dukekels: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wow shocked
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by Hotspotbro(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
abeg remind me of the colour of their uniform again grin grin
Orange Jumpsuit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by TechspeciaIist(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hotspotbro:
Orange Jumpsuit
grin grin grin
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
ApexTrends:
For dark web links quote me

Please, I need the dark web link.
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by ashawopikin(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Beverlyjean:

It was created by the CIA ...but they made it public so that u wudnt trace it back to them... I always try to make people know that things that happen here that we usually say can never b accepted in USA, also happens in the USA... men and women take advantage of kids and sexually abuse them , the authorities know this , but only a few cases are selected ... y'all don't know the effect of Hollywood and y their government backs it up tremendously... so that people like u will think America is perfect... they also do ritual killing for wealth and fame in the USA , kids are kidnapped and sold in the USA, there are alot of cover ups by cops and government...

You sef , y did u go to the dark Web, u can be traced
na wa o
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by Ejuna80: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
ApexTrends:
Interested. Need to know about it.
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by PrinceInTheNort: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dark web full of scammers
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by ashawopikin(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Faber:

Oga root Ur device if it's android...use proxydroid. Also add paid VPN, them no born whatever Spyware to catch u..las las na ur mouth fit expose you.

For PC, socks5, Mac Address changer, CC cleaner etc you're safe.

Those saying Dark web is full of fake sites, well it's true but don't say it's overrated. Shits are going on, cashouts going on. If you no Sabi road you keep quiet grin
baba I believe you, I go like know more

1 Like

Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by Brunosamel(m): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2022
obiekunie01:

which slowpoke receives purchase from dark at his address?

based on that delivery you received, be rest assured that the FBI has your detailed address - and also be informed that FBI store your data for years!

be rest assured you are fully doxed. They just chose to ignore you for now.
Story for the Gods, Incase you don't know communication is strictly base on PGP, I bought a physical prapared card from darkweb twice..
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by Brunosamel(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
like what kind of item
prepare cards each of then loaded with 800 dollars there are some vendors have been in dark web for year, that's where I buy my stuffs

1 Like

Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by chrismypiano: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2022
THE MEGATOUR OF THIS goodmorning fellas, happy new months,
today i will be sharing with you a head that carry grace in which the grace never runs dry, i teach people hookup and how to import or export good from overseas and also how to get a webchat or whatsapp us or uk foreign number dm on whatsapp for busines just 2k and i am done08184324268be legit dont come and spoil my mood with your scamming attitude
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by Epeegee(m): 10:38am On Feb 01, 2022
chrismypiano:
THE MEGATOUR OF THIS goodmorning fellas, happy new months,
today i will be sharing with you a head that carry grace in which the grace never runs dry, i teach people hookup and how to import or export good from overseas and also how to get a webchat or whatsapp us or uk foreign number dm on whatsapp for busines just 2k and i am done08184324268be legit dont come and spoil my mood with your scamming attitude

You be hungry fellow bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by TechspeciaIist(m): 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Brunosamel:
prepare cards each of then loaded with 800 dollars there are some vendors have been in dark web for year, that's where I buy my stuffs
can you help me purchase a car at darkweb?
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by Ejuna80: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2022
ApexTrends:
Abeg I need it.
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by shiggy: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2022
Brunosamel:
lol when I'm bored dark web is my favorite place to visit cuz it will open your eyes about the irony of life. I have purchased an item on dark web twice and surprisingly it was delivered here in Nigeria... I love dark web period

I'm trying to order from there sef, how did you go about it, can I pm you?
Re: Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web by Lilcyp046(m): 1:11am On Jul 23, 2023
Pls I need to learn how to access dark web.. help me
chrismypiano:
Most of you here dont know what you are saying because you dont know anything about dark web, the poster said he access it free lol, my dear dark web isnt free u got to subscr=ibe kiddo,

incase you dont know , debweb is real let take for instance ,you need a premuim antivirus and you have and dont know how to get the activation code, with darkweb you get the information you need , some pro hacker dwell there and it has been of good help for me since in opt in for the first time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please What's Etisalat Settings To Browse On Modem? / Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme / Goodnews To All AIRTEL Line Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.