Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (36673 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Praylove: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mine has got to be Whitney Houston and 2pac Shakur
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by stefflos: 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
King von
Pop smoke
2pac
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omicron007:
We all have that favourite celebrity we wish could live forever.
However, the cold hands of death have taken many of our favourite celebrities away.

For me, Chadwick Boseman and Michael Jackson's death made me shed tears for days.

I also shed tears when Nairobi of Money Heist died.

Let's hear yours.

DAGRIN

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by savanto: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2022
Chaz B
Nelly Uchendu
Whitney Houston
Minnie Riperton.

Chaz B, you touched my life in many ways with your radio programme “Sharing Life Issues With Chaz B,’ that always aired 6:15 PM, whenever I was driving home in the terrible third mainland bridge gridlock.

Continue to rest in the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 12:10am On Feb 05, 2022
Bob Marley
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by foleskay(m): 12:11am On Feb 05, 2022
Kaybae:
Chadwick and sound sultan but any time I come across Chadwick's picture I do try to swallow my tears, I just don't know why.
Wetin kill Chadwick Bose man sef. And when did he die
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by braine(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2022
Michael Jackson.

I cried.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by okooloyun1(m): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2022
Ireti
Funmi Martins
Gbenga Adeboye
Baba Ara
Kola Olawuyi
Moladun Kenkelewu
Dagrin
Alasari

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Bnladan(m): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2022
Ali Banat
Jose Antonio Reyes
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Prechgold1180(m): 12:26am On Feb 05, 2022
internationalman:
Erhauyi Ogbeide alias Ukeke

He was a popular Benin actor. The death pained me I nearly cried.

Why call ukeke without mentioning Eghosa idehen erejiro
Dey died together
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Aleem26(m): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2022
DAGRIN

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by JBoss25(m): 12:44am On Feb 05, 2022
Pop Smoke
Tupac
Juice World
Chadwick Boseman
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by JBoss25(m): 12:44am On Feb 05, 2022
foleskay:

Wetin kill Chadwick Bose man sef. And when did he die
Cancer

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:53am On Feb 05, 2022
Prophet TB joshua cry cry cry cry
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=Senomi post=109796969] justin bieber kwa, na u kill am?
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Narijoel(m): 1:04am On Feb 05, 2022
This day has been the most painful days in my life. Watching this coverage brings back memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWp3T6d9ErY&list=LL&index=35
Couldn't believe Michael Jackson really died embarassed It was shocking, like you don't expect someone like that to die young.

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Vaiki(m): 1:13am On Feb 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U just won 5k
Na so e easy?
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Mentcee(m): 1:20am On Feb 05, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Oops

I am sorry bro, you might not know;
Funwontan
Alabefe
Alfa Pastor Oluwo
Jengbetiele
Itu Baba Ita
Laisi Abesupinle

The first comedian that I know who made Bola Ahmed Tinubu laughed so hard that he almost fell from his seat

Shameful you guys lives roll around that drug sniffer...
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Amotolongbo(f): 1:30am On Feb 05, 2022
[s]
Mentcee:

Shameful you guys lives roll around that drug sniffer...
[/s]
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Toks2008(m): 1:32am On Feb 05, 2022
Omicron007:
However, the cold hands of death have taken many of our favourite celebrities away.

For me, Chadwick Boseman and Michael Jackson's death made me shed tears for days.

Let's hear yours.

South Sultan

Michael Jackson

Whitney Houston

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by henrimoto(m): 1:37am On Feb 05, 2022
Bola146:
Gbenga Adeboye and Baba Suwe
Baba suwe. ... Alani de be-de be

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by henrimoto(m): 1:41am On Feb 05, 2022
Vickyvice:
Kenny Rogers, don Williams, M.jackson. I still drip tears anytime I think of em
pa don williams. Whenever i listen to his songs , knowing well that he is no more on planet earth, i feel like crying

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Beowulf(m): 1:44am On Feb 05, 2022
Tupac AMARU Shakur!! Makevelli the Don!!!

Mehn I love Tupac for life! This dude had the biggest impact on my life next to my mother. If a genie gave me 3 wishes, I will ask for my mum to come back and Tupac.

I know every of Pac's songs and everything there's to know about Pac. I find myself on YouTube scouring for Pac's footages and the funny thing is that I am not alone in this. Tupac is simply timeless.

Many times I imagine how that night could have turned different and he lived.

Rest in Peace Pac big hommie! You were the elder brother I never had. Until the End of Time.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by henrimoto(m): 1:44am On Feb 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Prophet TB joshua cry cry cry cry
kai!! Baba's death shock me.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Observer007(m): 1:46am On Feb 05, 2022
Michael Jackson
Tupac
Fela
Mother Teresa
Sound Sultan
Whitney Houston
Nate Dogg

In that order....
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by DropsMic(m): 1:46am On Feb 05, 2022
Michael Jackson....

I cried..

TB Joshua's death shocked me too.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by 2nattie(m): 1:47am On Feb 05, 2022
Tupac Shakur
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by smartoliver(m): 1:53am On Feb 05, 2022
Helen McCrory (Matriarch of the Peaky Blinders and . The beautiful Aunt Polly). Also starred in Harry Potter. Her own touch me

Chadwick Boseman

Goldie

Sam loco

Stephen Keshi and Shauibu Amodu

Paul Walker

Keffee

Lucky dube

Don Williams

J. T Tom west

Dagrin

Avicii

M. J

Ukeke (Bini actor)

Chris ID (Bini singer)

Uncle Phil ( from prince of Bel-Air a

And so many I can't even recall.....

I hope they are resting
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by okito: 1:59am On Feb 05, 2022
MkO Abiola

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Godsgift7837: 2:24am On Feb 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U just won 5k
Shey make I paste my account ��
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by tundeblack: 2:33am On Feb 05, 2022
Sikiru Ayinde barrister

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by obinnaeustace(m): 2:49am On Feb 05, 2022
Omicron007:

[i]For me, Chadwick Boseman and Michael Jackson's death made me shed tears for days.

Dr sir worior Oriental Brothers Legend

Sam Loco Ife

Dede one day

Let's hear yours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Checkout Actress Stella Damasus At 22 / Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now / Sunkanmi Omobolanle & Wife, Kudirat Abimbola Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.