Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (36697 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by aribs(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Micheal Jackson, Prince , Gbenga Adeboye, Sound Sultan

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Godsgift7837: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
donprinyo:
MICHEAL JACKSON TB JOSHUA AND LUCKY DUBE
Lucky Dube songs Dey touch my soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by gaddafe(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
For me it was Tupac and Fela.
And their death was close

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by jeggienut: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omicron007:
We all have that favourite celebrity we wish could live forever.
However, the cold hands of death have taken many of our favourite celebrities away.

For me, Chadwick Boseman and Michael Jackson's death made me shed tears for days.

I also shed tears when Nairobi of Money Heist died.

Let's hear yours.

'Dagrin'

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Vickyvice:
Kenny Rogers, don Williams, M.jackson. I still drip tears anytime I think of em
old people. My dog death pain me

4 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dagrin, Babasuwe, Ireti

5 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by joyandfaith: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omicron007:
We all have that favourite celebrity we wish could live forever.
However, the cold hands of death have taken many of our favourite celebrities away.

For me, Chadwick Boseman and Michael Jackson's death made me shed tears for days.

I also shed tears when Nairobi of Money Heist died.

Let's hear yours.
Peter tosh
Lucky dube
Majek fashek
Prince
Fela
Michael jackson
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by kingsleefolli(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Buhari own pain me oooo I thought death go don take him since.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by theamazonguru(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Oops

I am sorry bro, you might not know;
Funwontan
Alabefe
Alfa Pastor Oluwo
Jengbetiele
Itu Baba Ita
Laisi Abesupinle

The first comedian that I know who made Bola Ahmed Tinubu laughed so hard that he almost fell from his seat

Are you for real?
You must be Gbenga's real fan.
His death came as a rude shock to me.
My uncle made me like him.
In those days he used to go to LTV 8 to frolick around Gbenga Adeboye,Abbey Fagboro, Yemi Ajide and Baba Gboin.

When he died his corpse passed through my house to Isaasi Akute for burial.

Choooooiiiiiiiii

Gbenga was a legend jare.
I haven't seen his match amongst the Sórósóró dem.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by ellizy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
My father
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Scottz: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Da grin
MJ

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Stanley1155: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Buhari
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by OlawaleBammie: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omicron007:

Wow.

RIP to him.
I need to see his clips.
if u understand yoruba, listen to itu baba ita grin

Or comedy extravaganza

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Sirconnect: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Buhari I wish he was still alive one dollar would have been one naira grin
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Are you a Yoruba guy sir?

Gbenga adeboye omo baba gboin! Abefe or something like that!

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Jerryherd: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Michael Jackson
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by afroxyz: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mason greenwood. A promising career cut short because of pussy
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by bamdly(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Senomi:
Extension wire, nipsey hussle, justin bieber, juice world☹️
Senomi:
Senomi:
the marathon continue bro
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Oduduwa707: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Some foolish pple go dey cry ontop celebrities, just dey imagine ooo. Craze dey worry all of una ni? angry
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Paretomaster1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Tupac, Muhammed Ali, DMX, ALIYAH

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by adeyinkapiggs: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Landrace
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
THE BEST OF THEM ALL...

ABAMI EDA.....

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Yewandequeen(f): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
theamazonguru:

Are you for real?
You must be Gbenga's real fan.
His death came as a rude shock to me.
My uncle made me like him.
In those days he used to go to LTV 8 to frolick around Gbenga Adeboye,Abbey Fagboro, Yemi Ajide and Baba Gboin.

When he died his corpse passed through my house to Isaasi Akute for burial.

Choooooiiiiiiiii

Gbenga was a legend jare.
I haven't seen his match amongst the Sórósóró dem.
there can never be a match, he was overly gifted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Ykc2(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Oops

I am sorry bro, you might not know;
Funwontan
Alabefe
Alfa Pastor Oluwo
Jengbetiele
Itu Baba Ita
Laisi Abesupinle

The first comedian that I know who made Bola Ahmed Tinubu laughed so hard that he almost fell from his seat
why all this epistles just because he said his not a yoruba person you started telling him about yoruba comedians he knows nothing about , to prove what if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by bamdly(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
only NIPSEY HUSSLE THA GREAT
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by bobbythegreat(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
RIP Pop Smoke.

RIP Nipsey
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by rapcy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Senomi:

grin grin

You be character
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by gonkin(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Chester Bennington (This guy practically added heat and calmness to most of the Linkin Park songs)

Chadwick Boseman (The first black lead role actor in the MCU).

Paul Walker (Hes the reason I love the MK4 supra, the GT-R 34 and lancer Evo line up, he's the reason I love manual transmission, why i shift so fast between gears)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by hopexter(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Avicii’s death was a very painful one.

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by emmakolapo: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dagrin

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Sluacoast(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Zee0007:
My brother and dad cry
So Sorry. Sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Efe Visits Ali Baba, Who Gifts Him A €160 Expensive Remy Martin / Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) / Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.