Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. (507 Views)

INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court / Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by JohnFGbegile(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
one would think these things called Tinubu urchins are brilliant and strategic only to find out that they're bunch of miscreants failures repeating old stale tactics.

One of their failed old tactics is to make the mass rejection of their drug dealing miserable bastard candidate and igbo thing only but little did they know that people like us are miles ahead of their miserable plans.

They want to make it look like it's only igbos that has grossly rejected their failure candidate whereas Nigerians in general detest the failure.
from east to west north and south.
They wanted to make it igbo thing by writing nonsense articles of imaginary igbo leaders issuing threats to igbos who supports Tinubu.
no sane Igbo man will say such
That's not our style of politics.
that publication is a game plan from Tinubu urchins to make it look like igbos has personal issues with Tinubu.
check that thread you'll find out that the first page was occupied by Tinubu urchins showing you that it's all planned.

but like I said their plans are dead on arrival.

As for we SE/SS
it's either SE or SS candidate or the north continues.
period!!!
real omoluabis hates the drug dealing vagabond called Tinubu so much.
we can never forget his role on Lekki massacre.

God bless SE/SS
God bless real Yorubas
God bless Hausas

God punish Tinubu urchins

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by JohnFGbegile(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
cheesy

useless Tinubu

supported by rapists, pedophiles and touts

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by Investigative: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
they always ride on tribalism and Igbo hatred to sell their candidate
I could remember names they called Jonathan
Because they felt he is more close to Igbo

They believe public exhibition of Igbo hatred will fetch them presidency
Abiola used that

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by Majesty2(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Say this after me without crying, BAT for president come 2023

5 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Biko this is very bad

1 Like

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by JohnFGbegile(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Investigative:
they always ride on tribalism and Igbo hatred to sell their candidate
I could remember names they called Jonathan
Because they felt he is more close to Igbo

They believe public exhibition of Igbo hatred will fetch them presidency
Abiola used that
people are much wiser now
that tactics is dead before arrival
they've been trying to use it it keeps failing them

10 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by JohnFGbegile(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Majesty2:
Say this after me without crying, BAT for president come 2023
BAT for president of soka forest
Hahahahahaha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by Investigative: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
JohnFGbegile:
people are much wiser now
that tactics is dead before arrival
they've been trying to use it it keeps failing them

I DO NOT SUPPORT CALLING OF NAMES
I HAVE NEVER GIVE TINUBU DEROGATORY NAMES
AND I WON'T TOLERATE SOME PEOPLE USING IGBO HATRED TO SELL TINUBU

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by Majesty2(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
JohnFGbegile:
BAT for president of soka forest
Hahahahahaha
shey na soka forest your family dey live ni abi wetin concern me with that
Just say it after me without crying, BAT for president

4 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by JohnFGbegile(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
that threat they claimed it came from igbo leaders looks similar to the threat Oba akiolu a known Tinubu supporter gave years ago about drowning igbos in lagoon.

now put it together you'll see that it's came 100% from Tinubu urchins with the sole aim of making the public rejection of Tinubu look like it's only igbo thing.

They can't accept the fact that Nigerians don't want Tinubu.

failed tactics

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by JohnFGbegile(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Majesty2:
shey na soka forest your family dey live ni abi wetin concern me with that
Just say it after me without crying, BAT for president
bat for president of soka forest

kiss the truth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by yuping(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
undecided Election never start we don dey fight each other the North is gathering momentum.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by TheCrusader14: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
JohnFGbegile

Fulani will continue to run over you snakes. Yoruba MUST rule in 2023. If you Ibos are smart enough, it's better you support our agenda this time around else we'll break your biggest asset, which One Nigeria. You people should face your trading business and concede the Presidency to us.

post=109796884:

one would think these things called Tinubu urchins are brilliant and strategic only to find out that they're bunch of miscreants failures repeating old stale tactics.

One of their failed old tactics is to make the mass rejection of their drug dealing miserable bastard candidate and igbo thing only but little did they know that people like us are miles ahead of their miserable plans.

They want to make it look like it's only igbos that has grossly rejected their failure candidate whereas Nigerians in general detest the failure.
They wanted to make it igbo thing by writing nonsense articles of imaginary igbo leaders issuing threats to igbos who supports Tinubu.
that publication is a game plan from Tinubu urchins to make it look like igbos has personal issues with Tinubu.
check that thread you'll find out that the first page was occupied by Tinubu urchins showing you that it's all planned.

As for we SE/SS
period!!!

God bless SE/SS
God bless real Yorubas
God bless Hausas

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by AntonVince: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2022
R
Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by History555: 7:23am On Jan 30, 2022
Op bigs up. You understand their tactics.
Invent a george obioha, claim he is lgbo leader then write article on him opposing tinubu but are careful in not publishing his photo. because they know he doesn't exist

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 30, 2022
2022 a major tribe still can't stand alone, need SS to gum body, major tribe wey dey gossip like small small tribe

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyDev:
2022 a major tribe still can't stand alone, need SS to gum body, major tribe wey dey gossip like small small tribe
e pain am ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
History555:
Op bigs up. You understand their tactics.
Invent a george obioha, claim he is lgbo leader then write article on him opposing tinubu but are careful in not publishing his photo. because they know he doesn't exist
lol
I've studied these urchins like the back of my hand
unfortunately for them na old tactics nothing new
no new strategy
Same old stale tactics

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by blamingthedevil: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now .... Nairaland Moderators- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
blamingthedevil:
Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now .... Nairaland Moderators- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU
[/s]

Shut up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by blamingthedevil: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tinubu's name shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate on his name day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to dictates of Tinubu: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by goaldynboy: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
If you check well, most of these Tinubu urchins are Yoruba Moslems!

The Yoruba Christians are fair minded and are not as tribalistic as their Moslems counterparts!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by naija4life247: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
JohnFGbegile:

As for we SE/SS
period!!!

God bless SE/SS
God bless real Yorubas
God bless Hausas

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders, chronic mental imbalance and persistent hallucinations.

If you don't watch yourself, you will find yourself where those before are, that is at the psychiatric hospital.
Re: Dear Tinubu Urchins, Stop Hiding Under The Igbo Hate To Sell Your Failure. by naija4life247: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
goaldynboy:
If you check well, most of these Tinubu urchins are Yoruba Moslems!

The Yoruba Christians are fair minded and are not as tribalistic as their Moslems counterparts!!

Yoruba Muslims kee you there.

Sebi your father is a Nigerian, go and bring him to contest against the Jagaban Borgu nah. Let's see if your father will even win the polling booth in your compound. But. Before then, list your father's life achievements here, let us compare it to that of the Jagaban. Has your father ever headed your CDA or even headed committee in your church before?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

List Of Confirmed Atrocities By IPOB/ESN / Wife Of Anambra State Former Governor Picks APGA Nomination Form For Senate. / How Jonathan’s Security Aides Died In Freak Accident, Ex-president Escape Unhurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.