Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

1 Million Job Opportunity Get Paid Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1 Million Job Opportunity Get Paid Daily (321 Views)

A Lifetime Income Opportunity - Get Paid Three Times Monthly / Golden Opportunity-get Paid Weekly And For Life. / Super Business Opportunity!!!, Get In Here ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million Job Opportunity Get Paid Daily by Digitalfuture: 12:48am On Jan 30, 2022
Idea
Content
Collaborate

Smartphone+data=wealth
Re: 1 Million Job Opportunity Get Paid Daily by Digitalfuture: 12:50am On Jan 30, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I welcome you to this post, my purpose of writing is to englighten some of nigerian youth out to see opportunities around in this digital age.

we are living in hard times, alot of people have lost there job because of one thing or the other.

Are you sitting down or laying on your exquisite bed thinking,searching for extra way of earning money, perhaps it's time to change the situation
Re: 1 Million Job Opportunity Get Paid Daily by Digitalfuture: 7:19am On Jan 30, 2022
I want to change the narratives here, Do you know while No one is progressing.

If you do the same type of work every day, you don't learn anything interesting and you don't acquire new skills, then sooner or later you will feel poisoned by this routine.

Companies that want to avoid a toxic environment in their offices are engaged in staff development they organize master classes, exchange of experience and refresher courses. Employees do not stand still, but help each other in the learning process, and the team becomes more cohesive. And toxic companies, on the contrary, forget about additional training of employees.

Do you notice that you give all of yourself, but at the same time you find yourself in an environment that is not able to help you thrive socially, intellectually or physically? Perhaps it's time to change the situation?

The aim is to create social and enable environment for everyone to take control of digital assest in this community.

Remember, our mission is to provide one million job opportunity for this community.

How is this possible?
Re: 1 Million Job Opportunity Get Paid Daily by Digitalfuture: 1:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Welcome to the Digitalimpact3 community.
We are a Mastermind group created with the intent of empowering Individuals to lead a more effective and productive life while also increasing their capacity.

The term "Mastermind Group" was coined by Napoleon Hill, an American author, and social influencer. In his books, Hill discussed the idea of the Master Mind, which referred to two or more people coming together in harmony to solve problems.

This group was created with the purpose of peer to peer mentoring. We hope to create a community of inquisitive, like minded individuals who would contribute and gain value from the content.

mentorship on digital skills.

To Become a community manger join us on Facebook

I'm not going to review the plans here avoid copy cats.

Our aim is to empower one million youths across Nigeria

We aim to start with:
Digital skills
Create a business [startup] ideas= learn how to create a smart product and earn five figure income Daily

Please invite anyone who you think would gain value from this community.

https://www./935201250690740/?ref=share
Re: 1 Million Job Opportunity Get Paid Daily by Digitalfuture: 3:28am On Feb 06, 2022
If you are able and willing to join me on the road dream. This is the passive income streams for you. If you are committed to work towards your dream. Join this side hustle opportunity where you will be able to join at no cost and where you will be able to be coach and trained.... I pledge until you master and start reaping your rewards.

(1) (Reply)

Bring Any Account, I'll Load..direct Access Only!! / Opl 305 And Opl 306 For Sale In Nigeria $20b / Quality Garri And Yams From Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.