Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest (20946 Views)

El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by Osilama1: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2022
Upton:
Isn't this greed? You want to give a shot at the presidency and still want to have the chance to contest as governor of your state. Oga choose one
Rochas, tambuwai did it... If president ticket fail he ll fall back to gorvenor...it's simple
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by yuping(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2022
undecided hmmm nawaooo
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by fredcomsat446: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2022
Nice concept. The site really makes sense. They have more features than Nairaland
[benn9480:
If you know any Ghanaian, show them this forum

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by Bluntemperor: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:
Toh

The north has nothing for you, except to just grab power! Be it Atiku,Bala,Tambuwa or Saraki,they are gathering for their interest,not for any common man deliverance!
Unfortunately,many young Nigerians are perfecting how to undo these Politicians if they too get there,not on how to make Nigeria great!
Mr Wike,how now? Just watch as the heat of politics is rolling!
Very terrible for the Talakawas!
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by dotedote: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2022
And for a youth like you to believe Nigeria's future only lies in the hands of either of these two political parties, it's a shame

Cantonese:
How northern politicians started clamoring for power to remain in the north after eight years of wickedness under APC is worrisome. How they came up with the theory that they have been cheated since 1999 is mind boggling.

One does not need a prophet to predict the disintegration of APC in 2023 because of their shortsighted, leadership failure and the hardship inflicted on the citizens in seven years of misrule.

PDP has strong candidates, youthful and with what is required to lead this country to greater heights. Opportunity must be given to professionals in politics in the south to lead this nation and not the north. PDP must not lose the next election otherwise beyond 2023, this country will go from bad to worse.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by Prettygirl200(f): 8:03am On Jan 30, 2022
I honestly don't understand this country oo will the north Countinue to rule? Honestly am not in support am not an igbo but I think the presio ticket shld be given to d east or south at least let's try their ability and the party must be PDP
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by Jostoman: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2022
wwwihy:
Bala/Wike

What about South East that has served PDP for 24 years?

well done o Mr INEC chairman you have already done your own primary for PDP here on nairaland by giving them Bala/WIKE. Peter Obi and anyim just declare their intentions to run
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by haffaze777(m): 8:11am On Jan 30, 2022
Jerryherd:

grin

**In the cancellers voice

Thunda scatter Bala

Insha alla Amin

Bala is a vagabond drug baron

grin Atiku 2023

U no well I sweargrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by Munamu: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2022
kahal29:

https://punchng.com/i-told-atiku-hes-old-tired-to-lead-nigeria-bauchi-gov/

I told a friend few days ago, that the first jihad was not about Islam, but about ethnic supremacy. Utman fodio planted Fulani emirs in places he conquered. Thank God, he could not penetrate ogbomosho my home. The only town that could not be conquered in the history of Yoruba land.
The second jihad is coming from all angles. This time it is a total take over of Nigeria by the Fulani. They have already surrounded the southern forest , with the assistance of the Nigeria military. Southerners are no longer joining the security forces, so this is a bonus for them. If you say this a fake news , ask Hausa people why fulana is decimating them.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by sultry69(m): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2022
wwwihy:
Bala/Wike

They were slaves, they will continue serving their master.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by cardoctor(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2022
Bala/ Tinubu 2023
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by Lindodo20: 8:53am On Jan 30, 2022
kahal29:

https://punchng.com/i-told-atiku-hes-old-tired-to-lead-nigeria-bauchi-gov/

He will change the narrative with some Lebanese pussy
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by Cantonese: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2022
dotedote:
And for a youth like you to believe Nigeria's future only lies in the hands of either of these two political parties, it's a shame

And a shame that a youth like you does not realize that those are the two controlling political parties in the country. Blindly you have not seen that political positions revolve between the two parties.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by slivertongue: 9:09am On Jan 30, 2022
Cantonese:
How northern politicians started clamoring for power to remain in the north after eight years of wickedness under APC is worrisome. How they came up with the theory that they have been cheated since 1999 is mind boggling.

One does not need a prophet to predict the disintegration of APC in 2023 because of their shortsighted, leadership failure and the hardship inflicted on the citizens in seven years of misrule.

PDP has strong candidates, youthful and with what is required to lead this country to greater heights. Opportunity must be given to professionals in politics in the south to lead this nation and not the north. PDP must not lose the next election otherwise beyond 2023, this country will go from bad to worse.

The disunity of the South is giving the North the moral to contest. The South unite & push for power
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by Blackdisciple(m): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2022
The bandit governor
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by Tannhauser(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:

NL Canceller that is now a vulcanizer apprentice.. As mods have not been allowing him to be doing his nonsense, guy man has no choice than to go and look for better job

You are wicked... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by Royalty83(m): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=109801066]Bala/Wike

Their mumu never do.. e remain 42 years
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2022
So for your mind are the best candidate
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by yomi531(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2022
I wonder why PDP with more southern governors are scared of fighting for the presidential flag. I and my over 1000 close friends and family members will only vote for a southern candidate come 2023. U guys should follow suit or remain a fool and Fulani ass licker for life
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tinubu, Atiku, etc for 2050 grin
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by Thetruthshallse(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Can someone tell me this guy is joking right? Is he going to be Fulani president or Nigeria president? The joke is on the supporters of pdp.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by bizzibodi(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bala you self is old & an ethnic bigot...cannot lead a multiplural country like naijeria.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by mrdipye(m): 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
It's a body language, he's not running for president at the expense of his second term in office as a governor.
He's probably campaigning for Woke by telling Atiku not to run because of his age.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by Shikini: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
A good candidate
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by TheSameGuy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
No wonder he cancel only at night grin
helinues:

NL Canceller that is now a vulcanizer apprentice.. As mods have not been allowing him to be doing his nonsense, guy man has no choice than to go and look for better job
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by Tareq1105: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
wwwihy:
Bala/Wike

How can Bala be talking of becoming the President?

What does he have to offer? What does he know? Bala that doesn't like intellectual debate.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by MoIbrahim: 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
wwwihy:
Bala/Wike

Na PDP go answer that one
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest by MoIbrahim: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Akaegwu:
Tinubu is the right criminal for the job. I stand with Tinubu.

If you like, squat with Tinubu, he remains the leading candidate. That is why he is on all lips. All of you are either saying positive thibgs or negative things about him. But none of you is quiet about Tinubu.
That is a leading candidate!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primary: How Presidential Aspirants Banked On ‘Phantom’ Endorsement / How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed / Certificate Of Return: Lawyer Withdraws From Okorocha’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.