Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Jesus Prophecy About Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Prophecy About Islam (1734 Views)

Who Was Called Immanuel In The New Testament? Jesus Prophecy Busted! / TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by AntiChristian: 10:29am On Jan 31, 2022
Lee29:

I'm happy you know that the people overrunning towns to kill other people, raping, showing hatred to Christians, telling lies to protect a religion are on the wrong side and following the example of Satan.

It is actually the fact - they are all following the example of Satan, because the devil's main objective is to kill, to steal, and to destroy.

1. In the story of Job in the Bible, Satan visited your God and convinced Him to punish Job a righteous man. God obeyed Satan and sent fire balls to destroy Job's properties in Job 1:16. Satan destroys but your Bible says God supports him here. Job lost his children, etc but his life...

2. God encourages bloody revenge! Where was Jesus here?
This is what the LORD of Hosts says: ‘I witnessed what the Amalekites did to the Israelites when they ambushed them on their way up from Egypt. 3Now go and attack the Amalekites and devote to destruction all that belongs to them. Do not spare them, but put to death men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys. 1 Samuel 15:3

3. Biblical law for rape!
Deuteronomy 22:28-29
"If a man encounters a young woman, a virgin who is not engaged, takes hold of her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her must give the young woman’s father 50 silver shekels, and she must become his wife because he violated her. He cannot divorce her as long as he lives."

4. Hatred of people of other religion!
Yahweh commands Execution by Stoning
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.
Deuteronomy 6:14

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."Exodus 22:20

5.More Killings!
Numbers Chapter 31: 7-12
7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what you have to say about this? Using your own criteria against you this makes your God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

6. Kill people but Leave virgins!
Numbers Chapter 31:17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do you have to say to this? This is your God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep only the virgins alive.

You may ask "but the quran instructed muslims to carry out these wrong things?" Yes!
Where did the Qur'an ask Muslims to kill people like such above?

If the objective of Satan is the same as what quran instructed muslims to do. Can we say Satan is the inspiration behind quran??
Actually we can say this in the case of the Bible!

Is Satan the same as Allah? Remember Satan wanted to be God and can also disguise as an angel of light
Paul was converted to Christianity by a light that call itself Jesus. Paul then wrote about 13 Books of the New Testament even more than all the 11 remaining disciples together! Was Paul inspired by Satan? All Qur'an chapters except one starts with "I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan...." And Allah created Satan and his Jinn race! All this are proven in Islam.

This post is an eye-opener to all muslims so they don't become victims of ignorance.
I think you are more ignorant than you know. No wonder Hosea 4:6 says my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.

Jesus will give you abundant life in eternity
Jesus has no right to give anyone anything. He was praying to his God several times in your Bible.

Jesus died and rose for you too. Accept him today wholeheartedly.
God does not die! Humans as well as other creatures will die! Jesus never for once told anyone to accept him in your Bible despite preaching to thousands!

You can visit a church around you for further leading
Which church? Cherrubim, Redeem, Winners, Celestial, Apostolic Faith, Synagogue, TREM, Dunamis, Harvesters, CAC, Catholic, Anglican, Baptist, Methodist, Lords Chosen, Christ Embassy, Jehovah witnesses, .............................................................................. .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Lee29
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

No one has the right to kill anyone. Anyone found guilty would have to be tried in a court and punished accordingly if found guilty or otherwise acquitted.

A prejudiced mind sees no reason except its bigotry!

I can see how you regularly condemn honor killings by your Muslim brothers anytime it happened.
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by AntiChristian: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

I can see how you regularly condemn honor killings by your Muslim brothers anytime it happened.

My Muslim brothers are not found killing. Whoever is found guilty should be tried and punished as such. Only bigots see people who commit offenses as of one religion and subtly claim their own religion is free of such and worse crimes!

https://www.nairaland.com/6967247/pastor-michael-onoyume-accused-impregnating

Are all pastors like this?
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:40am On Feb 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

No one has the right to kill anyone. Anyone found guilty would have to be tried in a court and punished accordingly if found guilty or otherwise acquitted.

A prejudiced mind sees no reason except its bigotry!

Then who gave muhammad the right to kill?
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by AntiChristian: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Then who gave muhammad the right to kill?

Same person who gave Moses and Joshua the right to kill in your Bible.
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

Same person who gave Moses and Joshua the right to kill in your Bible.

So Muhammad was a bloody prophet and you are comparing him with Jesus Christ
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by Lee29: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Why are they even calling Muhammed a prophet?

Did he heal the sick, open the eyes of the blind, or raise the dead

No!
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by AntiChristian: 3:55am On Feb 03, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Wasn't Jesus too a killer when he was with his father in the old testament?

Which of the killings approved by God was Jesus absent?
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Wasn't Jesus too a killer when he was with his father in the old testament?

Which of the killings approved by God was Jesus absent?

Jesus Christ that the New Testament records his birth, works and mission on earth killed in Old Testament, Wait which village are you from? grin kuku tell us one person Jesus Christ killed make I use that opportunity expose your bloody and paedophile messenger muhammad whom you accepted that was a notorious killer
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2022
Lee29:

No!

I wonder oo, grin a prophet that was poisoned to death all because of his love for under-age and over-age toto

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by AntiChristian: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Jesus Christ that the New Testament records his birth, works and mission on earth killed in Old Testament, Wait which village are you from? grin kuku tell us one person Jesus Christ killed make I use that opportunity expose your bloody and paedophile messenger muhammad whom you accepted that was a notorious killer

Yeah you lied! Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am." John 8:58

What was Jesus doing when his father supported killings, paedophilia and the rest?

Na lie you sabi tell!
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by AntiChristian: 10:02am On Feb 03, 2022
Lee29:

No!

Where in the Bible was a Prophet defined as having only all these miracle abilities?

A false prophet can do such and that makes him a Prophet too! Christians and miracle na 5 & 6!
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. Mat 24:24
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by AntiChristian: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

I wonder oo, grin a prophet that was poisoned to death all because of his love for under-age and over-age toto

See another abuse, lie by a Christian all just to malign Islam. Islam will continue to wax stronger despite all this abuse!

Being poisoned and dying after some years can be compared to John the Baptist's death and your Jesus's or God's death!
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

See another abuse, lie by a Christian all just to malign Islam. Islam will continue to wax stronger despite all this abuse!

Being poisoned and dying after some years can be compared to John the Baptist's death and your Jesus's or God's death!

You need to look for a sound and well equipped Ile Kewu.. Is like the one you passed through, the alfa fails to show you this lovely quran verse

Quran 19:33

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive

Jesus Christ died and resurrected as you could see by yourself, your notorious killer and paedophile messenger Muhammad that was poisoned to death because of his love for both over-age and under-aged pussies was abandoned rotted for three days before he was buried. They thought he would also resurrected like Jesus Christ but it was a big disgrace for allah and Islam that muhammad died a miserable and disgraceful death
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yeah you lied! Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am." John 8:58

What was Jesus doing when his father supported killings, paedophilia and the rest?

Na lie you sabi tell!

So Jesus Christ is in this world physically in the days of Moses and Joshua abi? grin You ought to ask for explanation of that Bible passage instead of putting shame on islam. Obey the instructions of allah, seek for knowledge from we Christians
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by Lee29: 7:48am On Feb 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where in the Bible was a Prophet defined as having only all these miracle abilities?

A false prophet can do such and that makes him a Prophet too! Christians and miracle na 5 & 6!
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. Mat 24:24
What makes them false prophet is the key word "deceive"
Anyone whether angel or man that denies the Lordship of Jesus Christ is false and an anti-christ. You know mohamd is false by this simple analysis.

The thing here is not really about mohamd but about YOU and other Muslims who Jesus Christ came to save also. Follow Jesus who alone is the way to God - he alone have the power to save. Don't indulge in endless argument that cannot save your soul

A
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by AntiChristian: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2022
Lee29:

What makes them false prophet is the key word "deceive"
Anyone whether angel or man that denies the Lordship of Jesus Christ is false and an anti-christ. You know mohamd is false by this simple analysis.

The thing here is not really about mohamd but about YOU and other Muslims who Jesus Christ came to save also. Follow Jesus who alone is the way to God - he alone have the power to save. Don't indulge in endless argument that cannot save your soul

A

Answer questions asked! Stop running away!
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by AntiChristian: 10:16am On Feb 04, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

So Jesus Christ is in this world physically in the days of Moses and Joshua abi? grin You ought to ask for explanation of that Bible passage instead of putting shame on islam. Obey the instructions of allah, seek for knowledge from we Christians

Who said he was alive physically? Stop fooling around bragging with ignorance. Jesus was before Abraham. What did he do to stop Yahweh from those Apostacy and killings in the old testament as Prince of Peace?
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by AntiChristian: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You need to look for a sound and well equipped Ile Kewu.. Is like the one you passed through, the alfa fails to show you this lovely quran verse

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive

Jesus Christ died and resurrected as you could see by yourself, your notorious killer and paedophile messenger Muhammad that was poisoned to death because of his love for both over-age and under-aged pussies was abandoned rotted for three days before he was buried. They thought he would also resurrected like Jesus Christ but it was a big disgrace for allah and Islam that muhammad died a miserable and disgraceful death
Go buy brighter Grammar Series and read Future tense! It will give you insight to this verse!
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
AntiChristian:
Go buy brighter Grammar Series and read Future tense! It will give you insight to this verse!

So the future tense here according to your alfa is that Jesus Christ is coming back to die and resurrected abi? grin but your hadith said isa is coming back to marry, worship kaaba, die and Bury beside pedophile messenger muhammad, shey hadith tell you say isa will be resurrected at his second coming? You need to change your Ile Kewu grin

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

Who said he was alive physically? Stop fooling around bragging with ignorance. Jesus was before Abraham. What did he do to stop Yahweh from those Apostacy and killings in the old testament as Prince of Peace?

grin You don't know the meaning of Apostacy again? I need to work fast on getting you a Montesori school..

Nothing like Apostacy Law in Old And New Testament, Jehovah is Not after any religion.. Jehovah never said kill anyone that leave Judaism while Jesus Christ never said kill anyone that denounce Christianity.

You will learn by fire by force, if what I said is wrong, show us where it is written in Bible that kill anyone that denounce Judaism and Christianity? Use dictionary that's not made in Saudi Arabia, check for the meaning of Apostacy
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by AntiChristian: 5:33am On Feb 05, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

grin You don't know the meaning of Apostacy again? I need to work fast on getting you a Montesori school..

Nothing like Apostacy Law in Old And New Testament, Jehovah is Not after any religion.. Jehovah never said kill anyone that leave Judaism while Jesus Christ never said kill anyone that denounce Christianity.

You will learn by fire by force, if what I said is wrong, show us where it is written in Bible that kill anyone that denounce Judaism and Christianity? Use dictionary that's not made in Saudi Arabia, check for the meaning of Apostacy

Yahweh started it and it was not wrong!

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.
Deuteronomy 6:14

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed." Exodus 22:20

In the old testament people were to be killed or destroyed for worshiping other gods.
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by AntiChristian: 5:36am On Feb 05, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

So the future tense here according to your alfa is that Jesus Christ is coming back to die and resurrected abi? grin but your hadith said isa is coming back to marry, worship kaaba, die and Bury beside pedophile messenger muhammad, shey hadith tell you say isa will be resurrected at his second coming? You need to change your Ile Kewu grin

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

Won't everyone be eventually resurrected? The tense of that verse is explicit enough! Get brighter grammar book as i said.
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:25am On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

Won't everyone be eventually resurrected? The tense of that verse is explicit enough! Get brighter grammar book as i said.

Don't dodge this part, answer the question therein

So the future tense here according to your alfa is that Jesus Christ is coming back to die and resurrected abi? but your hadith said isa is coming back to marry, worship kaaba, die and Bury beside pedophile messenger muhammad, shey hadith tell you say isa will be resurrected at his second coming? You need to change your Ile Kewu
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:35am On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yahweh started it and it was not wrong!

al

Duteronomy 6:14

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed." Exodus 22:20

In the old testament people were to be killed or destroyed for worshiping other gods.

Why is answering questions difficult for you? Those verses you shown above, where is it written that kill anyone that denounce Judaism or Christianity? Unlike what your messenger said here but you are alsunna or you need spiritual help?

A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle."

 Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:89:271
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

My Muslim brothers are not found killing. Whoever is found guilty should be tried and punished as such. Only bigots see people who commit offenses as of one religion and subtly claim their own religion is free of such and worse crimes!

https://www.nairaland.com/6967247/pastor-michael-onoyume-accused-impregnating

Are all pastors like this?

If you check very well, the pastor would hardly be screaming "Hallelujah!" while doing that. But "allahu Akbar" is usually screamed by some group of people before and during terrorist attacks. I just wonder which group uses that in their religion.
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by AntiChristian: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

If you check very well, the pastor would hardly be screaming "Hallelujah!" while doing that. But "allahu Akbar" is usually screamed by some group of people before and during terrorist attacks. I just wonder which group uses that in their religion.

You must be the Pastor or his associates to know he never shout "Hallelujah".... Did Jesus ever shout Hallelujah till he left this world?
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by AntiChristian: 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Why is answering questions difficult for you? Those verses you shown above, where is it written that kill anyone that denounce Judaism or Christianity? Unlike what your messenger said here but you are alsunna or you need spiritual help?

A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle."

 Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:89:271

That's because God never sanctioned Judaism and Christianity in the Bible. The names were created by humans!
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

You must be the Pastor or his associates to know he never shout "Hallelujah".... Did Jesus ever shout Hallelujah till he left this world?

Seems logic is not your strongest fort.
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by orisa37: 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
In The Name of The Father. The Son and The Holy Spirit. AMEN.
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
AntiChristian grin o ti juba eworo

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

So the future tense here according to your alfa is that Jesus Christ is coming back to die and resurrected abi? but your hadith said isa is coming back to marry, worship kaaba, die and bury beside pedophile messenger muhammad, shey hadith tell you say isa will be resurrected at his second coming? Who is the most confused between you and Muhammad baby Aishat's husband, the author of your glorious hadith?
Re: Jesus Prophecy About Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

That's because God never sanctioned Judaism and Christianity in the Bible. The names were created by humans!

In a nutshell, your god allah sha instructs you to kill anyone that leave Islam in which his notorious killer messenger in person of Muhammad started when he was alive. So therefore, I am able to exposed your lies as you said Bible has and started Apostasy Law

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine / Ogaga4demons / A Wonderful Testimony Of A Fulani Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.