Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ekundayo's View: Resolving The So-called "Igbo Problem" In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekundayo's View: Resolving The So-called "Igbo Problem" In Nigeria (465 Views)

THE NUMBER ONE IGBO PROBLEM IN THIS GENERATION IS IGNORANCE ~ JOHNNY NOSIKE / Steps And Timelines For Resolving Presidential Election Disputes In Nigeria / The Biggest Problem The Yoruba Have In This World Is The Igbo Problem - Marcus K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekundayo's View: Resolving The So-called "Igbo Problem" In Nigeria by Ekundayo7574(m): 7:27am On Jan 30, 2022
The Indigenous People of Biafra

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), a radical breakaway faction of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) – an openly secessionist movement whose goal is to "restore the independent state of Biafra" in the mainly Igbo-speaking south-east region – appears to be causing the most concern to the current administration of all the groups alleged to be threatening Nigeria at the moment but to my knowledge most of us as to understand that Biafra is an idea, a dream, founded on a shared sense of loss, grief and victimhood which can never come true, but the people agitating for it are too blind and too wayward to see that.

Biafra has become a notion, a fantasy, and an imagined better place for many jobless, disenfranchised jobless, and criminal Igbo youngsters.

Biafra is only an idea, a fantasy, based on a common sense of loss, sadness, and victimhood, in my honest opinion. Nigerian authorities regard IPOB, which is motivated by this notion, as a serious threat to the state.

I believe that the Igbo people should recognize that they are a minority, accounting for only 15% of Nigeria's population, and that they cannot pass laws on their own. If they truly want to live a good life in Nigeria, they must abandon their hate, envy, laziness, and criminal activities. The sooner they recognize that it is time to support the south west presidency, the better.
Re: Ekundayo's View: Resolving The So-called "Igbo Problem" In Nigeria by Odin13: 7:40am On Jan 30, 2022
How a Yoruba man will wake in the morning with hate on mind is baffling..

Yoruba man sleeps with igbo hate and wake with igbo hate ...

Nairaland 4:am .. haters are already at it .. 7.. on a Sunday .. a Yoruba man should be on his way to church abi serve ifa .. this humans is so paranoid and scared about igbos ..

This is mentally insane... if not .. how can a Yoruba man with his brain intact .. be doing this thread 7 in the morning ..

Target is 50 igbo hating thread in a day..

The mind and heart of a typical yoruba human

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekundayo's View: Resolving The So-called "Igbo Problem" In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2022
You are a disgrace to be honest. Adojuti omo, south weet was president 1999 to 2007 . Why are we talking about presidency. Nawa
Re: Ekundayo's View: Resolving The So-called "Igbo Problem" In Nigeria by athaboi(f): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2022
Lol
This one sleeps and wakes up with igbo in his head...how about writing good articles on how to improve the electoral process in Nigeria which is the only hope that can turn Nigeria around but no...in Yoruba man's head, it's igbo or nothing
Re: Ekundayo's View: Resolving The So-called "Igbo Problem" In Nigeria by Frigga13: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), a radical breakaway faction of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) – an openly secessionist movement whose goal is to "restore the independent state of Biafra" in the mainly Igbo-speaking south-east region – appears to be causing the most concern to the current administration of all the groups alleged to be threatening Nigeria at the moment but to my knowledge most of us as to understand that Biafra is an idea, a dream, founded on a shared sense of loss, grief and victimhood which can never come true, but the people agitating for it are too blind and too wayward to see that.

Biafra has become a notion, a fantasy, and an imagined better place for many jobless, disenfranchised jobless, and criminal Igbo youngsters.

Biafra is only an idea, a fantasy, based on a common sense of loss, sadness, and victimhood, in my honest opinion. Nigerian authorities regard IPOB, which is motivated by this notion, as a serious threat to the state.

I believe that the Igbo people should recognize that they are a minority, accounting for only 15% of Nigeria's population, and that they cannot pass laws on their own. If they truly want to live a good life in Nigeria, they must abandon their hate, envy, laziness, and criminal activities. The sooner they recognize that it is time to support the south west presidency, the better.

Now get it clear ...

In Nigeria .. Yoruba people are know for laziness , jealousy, envy and chronic hatred .. for other tribe .. and that’s what’s is called tribalism .. which Yoruba people of southwest Nigeria are champions in the whole of Africa

A Yoruba man is very much unsecured in any place he finds himself except Yoruba land

Now Yoruba land is the most backward region in southern Nigeria .. you people can depend on your NBS statistics.. but Yoruba is doing nobody.. 90% of Nigeria road users ply through Yoruba town cities and villages .. through is all villages with outdated infrastructure

What has yoruba governors commissioned in Yoruba states since 2010... that has been successfully ran and functioning till date ..

Yoruba will keep hating igbos to console themselves of their laxity.. and reality .. but funny truth is that .. no matter how hard they tried .. igbos are light years ahead of them in everything.. and this truth .. each Yoruba man living knows ... fact.. reason for the hate !

Now politically.. the north might be skeptical of igbos at the center.. base on their agitations..

But Yoruba grin

Na FEAR .. fear of igbo domination .. fear of igbos having to deal with them same way they’ve dealt with igbos .. fear fear fear..

Reason why even if jukun slaps a Yoruba man .. he will call the jukun man igbo..
Tiv will abuse Yoruba .. he will call him igbo

Epie.. one of the minorities in bayelsa will abuse the whole Yoruba tribe .. he will face igbo..

But will all this Yoruba nonsense take away the reality, fears and truth?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekundayo's View: Resolving The So-called "Igbo Problem" In Nigeria by Aidejay(m): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2022
It seems this Yoruba/igbo daily conversation is what some people have to fill their day.
Some have decided to die on this hill, this is a dead horse of a conversation and yet it's being flogger daily...

like back to back to back, no rest.
and typical of the people who usually reply these things They can't counter your POV with any tangible fact, as usual in their typical mentality they start ranting, changing the topic and hiding under emotional arguments.

in the end everyone using lies to counter lies.

Nairaland. SMH.
Re: Ekundayo's View: Resolving The So-called "Igbo Problem" In Nigeria by Vinstel: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2022
Another day on nairaland with yet another proof that these smelly, cursed descendants of the fallen oduduwa demon are the most stupid set of idiots on earth.
Re: Ekundayo's View: Resolving The So-called "Igbo Problem" In Nigeria by Belial06: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
Ekundayo7574:

[/s]

This should not concern me but if it were also an Ibo or my fellow Niger Delta bro or sis posting this rubbish about Yoruba I would also call them to order.

You are are unwell. You are filled with so much hate I doubt you will find it easy to excel at anything you endeavour.

Hate never leads to progress. People like you are the problem with Nairaland.

In one breath you call them hate filled yet you are expressing so much hate. In the same.breath you call them minority yet they drive commerce in every part of the nation if they are so minor how is this achieved?

Respect all tribes and religions sir.

This post should be stricken to the pits of a dustbin

Cc mukina2 seun oam4j Dominique ishilove

1 Like

Re: Ekundayo's View: Resolving The So-called "Igbo Problem" In Nigeria by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2022
Belial06:
[s][/s]

This should not concern me but if it were also an Ibo or my fellow Niger Delta bro or sis posting this rubbish about Yoruba I would also call them to order.

You are are unwell. You are filled with so much hate I doubt you excel at anything you endeavour at

Hate never leads to rpogress. People like you are the problem with Nairaland.

In one breath you call them.haye filled yet you are expressing so much hate. In the same.breath you call them minority yet they drive commerce in every part of the nation if they are so minor how will this be achieved.

Respect all tribes and religions sir.

This post should be stricken to the pits of a dustbin

Cc mukina2 seun oam4j Dominique ishilove
smile dont really need to argue with you, you are pained already
Re: Ekundayo's View: Resolving The So-called "Igbo Problem" In Nigeria by Belial06: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
smile dont really need to argue with you, you are pained already

Pained? Okay I rest my case there is no point in trying to advise you.

Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Ekundayo's View: Resolving The So-called "Igbo Problem" In Nigeria by OnyeOgboni: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2022
grin grin grin bros the thing the weak me o,especiallythe pain,the bitterness and bile associated with these people grin grin .I wonder who pays for their data.
Odin13:
How a Yoruba man will wake in the morning with hate on mind is baffling..

Yoruba man sleeps with igbo hate and wake with igbo hate ...

Nairaland 4:am .. haters are already at it .. 7.. on a Sunday .. a Yoruba man should be on his way to church abi serve ifa .. this humans is so paranoid and scared about igbos ..

This is mentally insane... if not .. how can a Yoruba man with his brain intact .. be doing this thread 7 in the morning ..

Target is 50 igbo hating thread in a day..

The mind and heart of a typical yoruba human
Re: Ekundayo's View: Resolving The So-called "Igbo Problem" In Nigeria by OnyeOgboni: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2022
grin grin
Frigga13:

Now get it clear ...

In Nigeria .. Yoruba people are know for laziness , jealousy, envy and chronic hatred .. for other tribe .. and that’s what’s is called tribalism .. which Yoruba people of southwest Nigeria are champions in the whole of Africa

A Yoruba man is very much unsecured in any place he finds himself except Yoruba land

Now Yoruba land is the most backward region in southern Nigeria .. you people can depend on your NBS statistics.. but Yoruba is doing nobody.. 90% of Nigeria road users ply through Yoruba town cities and villages .. through is all villages with outdated infrastructure

What has yoruba governors commissioned in Yoruba states since 2010... that has been successfully ran and functioning till date ..

Yoruba will keep hating igbos to console themselves of their laxity.. and reality .. but funny truth is that .. no matter how hard they tried .. igbos are light years ahead of them in everything.. and this truth .. each Yoruba man living knows ... fact.. reason for the hate !

Now politically.. the north might be skeptical of igbos at the center.. base on their agitations..

But Yoruba grin

Na FEAR .. fear of igbo domination .. fear of igbos having to deal with them same way they’ve dealt with igbos .. fear fear fear..

Reason why even if jukun slaps a Yoruba man .. he will call the jukun man igbo..
Tiv will abuse Yoruba .. he will call him igbo

Epie.. one of the minorities in bayelsa will abuse the whole Yoruba tribe .. he will face igbo..

But will all this Yoruba nonsense take away the reality, fears and truth?

(1) (Reply)

SSS Arrests Media Activist, Arogundade, At Lagos Airport / Bleak Industrial Future For Nigeria As Churches Take Over Failed Companies / 2023: Atiku Meets With Leader Of Ijaw Mandate Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.