Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN (38443 Views)

Controversy Trails Leaked List Of Terrorists’ Financiers / Controversy Trails Nigeria’s Ambassador Post To WTO / Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by Coronavirus1: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Apc political party should be banned for scamming Nigeria in general both North and south Affected.
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Doyou2019:

Let them get PVCs too, so we can all send these beasts of no nation to the darkness whence they came!

NA GUNS WE NEED

PVC CANNOT GET RID OF APC
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Onepeople:
Those who are still expecting anything positive from the government are his BMC miscreants supporters, sane Nigeria have move on ,hoping that the country will take a better decision in 2023.
Don't let see this o. If you see the way ye jubitated about this scam rice nonsense I just felt pity for him. Time will tell. With that show of shame I expect rice to flood the market and the price to crash within the next few weeks. Once again darling daddy has disgraced him openly. He won't talk about this rice again as usual.
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by DaveHarry(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Seyioluwa11:
So farmers don scam FG
I don laf tire for here. Nigeria govt n citizens na kaki n leda.
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by DaveHarry(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
I no fit jus stop to laf. Nigeria eh....I love dis country abeg!
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by Seun360(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
If you vote for APC in 2023 , then you're the cause of your problem

Mumu post, I broke the #50m threshold during Buhari's era, acquired 3 different properties with 2 kids.

Will vote APC again in 2023.

Send me your aza make I show you APC love by helping your life.
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by lexy2014: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
blackpanda:

Who else
Elections arent won in the negative. It's not enough to complain, u must give people an option. Otherwise u are wasting your time.

You asked him who he will vote for and he answered by striking out two names that he wouldn't vote for. I don't see where the complain is in that. Not sure if he is in a position to give "people an option" because it's his choice u asked about and not that of people. But if you wanted options from him, he struck out just two names out of several hopefuls. The other names he didn't strike out are options.
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by lexy2014: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Seun360:

Mumu post, I broke the #50m threshold during Buhari's era, acquired 3 different properties with 2 kids.

So you "acquired" 2 kids from your #50m threshold that you broke?
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by JOemmy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
This apc govt is doing this kind of fraud in the agricultural sector of the economy then imagine the magnitude of the corruption they're currently engaging in in the nnpc where they hardly make their activities public.
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by Leviticuscreed: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Scam rice pyramid....1000 Bags of beans under 10 bags of rice ontop... Criminal party, scam cbn, scam farmer, scam government, scam country.
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by Geeman2006: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Why should FG be given loans out to Nigerians, better if you give them grants or as gifts than loan. Most Nigerians mindset is this loan is my National cake, let me chop and clean mouth.
We as a people don't like paying loans, some of us can borrow for Africa but when it comes to repayment, you hear different stories and tales by moonlight.
We complain about our leaders, the people are also a big problem.
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by bmdmix11: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nukilia:
God will judge all the official criminals in this country! All the politicians that plunged our nation into this quagmire will forever live with regrets and incurable diseases. No matter the political party, whether APC or PDP or APGA they would be thrown in the dustbin of history and their supporters will wallow in shame and penury just the way they have grounded this nations economy.
God won't na man dey kill man
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by Rotji(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:
*As farmers allegedly scam CBN, import product as cover for loans taken.

*Only 20% of loans recovered in Niger, hoarding responsible for high cost of local rice –Niger RIFAN chairman

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/controversy-trails-abuja-rice-pyramid-show/?amp

Actually, no sane and logical thinking Nigerian would have believed this shameful scam.

The whole of the North West is on fire for 2 years now with bandits in charge of all the areas that would have grown and produced the rice.

North East is Boko Haram enclave such that the few rice farmers that made efforts to return to farming were slaughtered by the terrorists. Garba Lawal at the time even blamed the deceased farmers for returning to farming.

Or is it the North Central that has become the slaughter ground of the Fulani herdsmen who have been on rampage sacking and maiming farming communities, destroying farms and farm produce upandan.

Where would all these rice have come from if not that the Senator is saying nothing but the truth.

Yes we have the capacity to produce even more than they want to display, but their gross incompetence has ensured that Nigeria and Nigerians keep losing and going backwards. And they choose to keep being delusional about everything.

At this point they should know that Nigerians no longer take any thing they say serious.
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by NnaNna4(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
That pyramid show like every other pyramid scheme was a scam.

Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by Bennycollins: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
samwheel:
grin

Everybody na scammer for dis country. Na who never see opportunity scam see himself as holy.
We still have a few people without corruption tendency. I don't have much but I want to go to heaven.
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by Reference(m): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
And they were able to drag the President into this....
Much ado about poor quality leadership.
Honestly, we deserve better.... those that pointed out the patent lack of capacity at the very top in 2015.... and those who have repented ever since.
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by bakesntakes(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lol

You tired of spending so much money on airtime and data?

Earn free airtime and data by taking surveys.

No payment needed for registration

Follow link in signature and sign up now
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by Munzy14(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
lloydtruth:
The essence of the pyramid was solely for propaganda and not for food sufficiency. Government built on propaganda and deception will always have scam issues.
Exactly.
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by DanielPop(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
.....anything APC is cursed. That is my final comment and anyone who insults me for making my position known is cursed!

Buhari was redecorated and sold to Nigerians by Tinubu. Tinubu never complained, not even once about the atrocities APC has visited or allowed to be visited on nigerians. His people have been killed and still being killed by murderous herdsmen, their farms destroyed and means of livelihood destroyed, wives and daughters raped and sons killed. Tinubu is keeping quiet because he wants his people's killers to hand over to him! Anyone still supporting Tinubu is a simple fool. A blind bat. A lunatic! So yoruba people wants to compensate an accomplice of the greatest criminal enterprise ever in nigeria? Is this how gullible or evil you people are?
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by jeruba: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Imagine a whole senator taking advantage of his position to take a slot in a program meant for the poor...smh.
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by Nicenixon: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
If you vote for APC in 2023 , then you're the cause of your problem
so it is PDP we should vote for
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by Sunnyja: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Tales by moonlight

CBN knows how to collect the loan when the time comes,

Since these products follow a chain during sales to get to the consumers, the farmers alone cannot determine the prices of this products

For example, when a bag of beans was sold for 30k in Taraba, same was selling at 65k in Enugu state
Is this same fault of the farmer?
Did you you read this post or another one? "CBN Knows how to collect the loans when the time comes".
Which loans? The embezzled loans amount that was supposed to go to the farmers or the ones stolen by those at the top who are now desperately importing rice to justify the stolen funds!
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by PrinceOfLagos: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Seun360:

So the bolded is how you want to bribe me from exposing many Tinubu dirty ass
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by Hamzashaf99(f): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
While many wi see the fault of politicians, I don't.

The problem is that we all don't fear God and His judgement anymore. It's to get rich by force, by fire.

If those people feared being responsible before their Creator, they would never consider what someone else is doing butfo the right thing.

And that's why Nigeria would never progress!
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Seun360:

See how daft and selfish you are
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by DarkJeddi(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Tales by moonlight

CBN knows how to collect the loan when the time comes,

Since these products follow a chain during sales to get to the consumers, the farmers alone cannot determine the prices of this products

For example, when a bag of beans was sold for 30k in Taraba, same was selling at 65k in Enugu state
Is this same fault of the farmer?
So they first sent it to Abuja for show?
Before it can take a detour to Lagos?
CBN collect Loans?
Which and which ones have they collected back?
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by ddeola: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dis govt sef na SCAM sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by Sonn(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Chai!
What a country Nigeria.
What a country?
this APC government is evil,
No conscience at all,
Lies upon lies every day,
Deceit upon deceit every day.
The senator said i quote' that PMB takes anything they tells him" can you imagine?
So he doesn't even know what is happening in a country he claims to the president?
Chai!
This country has suffered walai
Re: Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN by Zenithpeak(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Is there anyone thinking like the whole rice pyramid true and real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts / NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.