Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet (659 Views)

The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) / Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by stevnwigw1: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2022
My name is Winifred, I started football betting in 2010, since that time till 31st of December 2021 my life experiences have been though, I make money but cannot achieve with it because I was addicted to betting before the money comes I have already forecasted the games to play with it, though sometimes I won, I lose much time, in these periods, I could not take proper care of my self and family, I hardly see money in my hands, and many Sundays I do not go to church but to gamble house. So, I had a terrible experience last Christmas and I was embarrassed because of lack of money, so as we are about to go into the new year I promised myself and God never to play bet in the year 2022, let me compare my life and what I have experienced in the past even with the same jobs I was doing. So I have done 30 days without placing a bet, and the results are massive 1. I can now feed fine, eat whatever I want to eat. 2. I now go to church on Sundays 3. I have been able to buy stock worth 5k in the Nigerian stock exchange and a foreign stock too. Pls, join me to thank God and I believe that I will have more achievement this year by the grace of God if I continue without betting. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by XXXXTENTACION: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2022
We thank God for you...

2 Likes

Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by Righteousness2(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2022
PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISE THE LORD!
Congratulations Brother .
You Have made a very Great Decision.
You will not only see Physical changes but you will see Spiritual, mental and Fruitful changes.

Betting is a Physical and Spiritual Drainer.

3 Likes

Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by federal9: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2022
stevnwigw1:
My name is Winifred, I started football betting in 2010, since that time till 31st of December 2021 my life experiences have been though, I make money but cannot achieve with it because I was addicted to betting before the money comes I have already forecasted the games to play with it, though sometimes I won, I lose much time, in these periods, I could not take proper care of my self and family, I hardly see money in my hands, and many Sundays I do not go to church but to gamble house. So, I had a terrible experience last Christmas and I was embarrassed because of lack of money, so as we are about to go into the new year I promised myself and God never to play bet in the year 2022, let me compare my life and what I have experienced in the past even with the same jobs I was doing. So I have done 30 days without placing a bet, and the results are massive 1. I can now feed fine, eat whatever I want to eat. 2. I now go to church on Sundays 3. I have been able to buy stock worth 5k in the Nigerian stock exchange and a foreign stock too. Pls, join me to thank God and I believe that I will have more achievement this year by the grace of God if I continue without betting. Piece.

They said you should stake what you can afford to lose and not your salary.
Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by Amotolongbo(f): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2022
I salute your firm decision to stop that demeaning act

2 Likes

Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by Baawaa(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2022
I believe that I will have more achievement this year by the grace of God if I continue without betting. Piece
This is a covenant, may God help you through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by Amotolongbo(f): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2022
federal9:

The question now, is there any amount one can afford losing?

5 Likes

Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by superCleanworks(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2022
well done.
Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by stevnwigw1: 9:05am On Jan 30, 2022
Baawaa:

This is a covenant, may God help you through
Amen
Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by Tenses: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2022
30 days is not enough to beat an addiction. It's usually 120 days.

Having jumped the gun you'll place a bet today!
Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by stevnwigw1: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2022
Tenses:
30 days is not enough to beat an addiction. It's usually 120 days.

Having jumped the gun you'll place a bet today!
make we see na, maybe you will come and take the money from my pockets.
Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by ivolt: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2022
federal9:

Another addict.
Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2022
Delete sport related apps from your phone.Stop going to football viewing centres to watch football.Stop loading soccer sites to watch livescores.

1 Like

Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by henrimoto(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Revolution2022:
Delete sport related apps from your phone. Stop going to football viewing centres to watch football. Stop loading soccer sites to watch livescores.
. Weldone! You can overcome this addiction. ... Also avoid going soccer bet centres. Stay away from any of your friends that is into soccer betting. Front Page please !!!

1 Like

Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by Goodnuel: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Well done.

You have done the right thing.

All the best ahead.

1 Like

Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by symbuul: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by symbuul: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Myself too.
But I will resume once EPL and major leagues come back cheesy
Money dey to make from bet.
And money dey to lose to bet kwa undecided
Just use your head while placing bets sad
Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by stevnwigw1: 2:26am On Jan 31, 2022
symbuul:
Myself too.
But I will resume once EPL and major leagues come back cheesy
Money dey to make from bet.
And money dey to lose to bet kwa undecided
Just use your head while placing bets sad
I dey piti your life, grow up
Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by symbuul: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2022
stevnwigw1:
I dey piti your life, grow up

Oga, have some manners!
Re: Testimony: Join Me Thank God, I Have gone 30 Days Without Placing A Bet by ShedrachU(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2022
Revolution2022:
Delete sport related apps from your phone.Stop going to football viewing centres to watch football.Stop loading soccer sites to watch livescores.

Can you explain your signature?

(1) (Reply)

This Is Where Sharp Guys Sell Their Gift Cards For Highest Rates Ever / Pure Arbitrage Update Using Chipper Cash and binance / I Now Have 1kobo 1975 Coin That Magnets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.