Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Want To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (350 Views)

EMINENCE COURT buy and build 5.2m per plot Is Strategically Located In Bogije / Exquisitely Newly Build 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex At Omole Phase 2 Ikeja / Interested In The Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (250 Sqm) In Orlu, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by LEBEfirstson: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2022
Hello folks
I'm now ready to build a house for myself. I'm looking at going for 5 bedroom duplex.

Location is South East, Anambra to be precise.

Please., How much will I be budgeting for this project. I just want to have an idea before any engineer I will approach cuts my throat with price( I mean let me have knowledge about the money involved).

Thanks
Re: I Want To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by dingbang(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2022
You should look out for standard too lest you subscribe to cheap and building will collapse.
Re: I Want To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by LEBEfirstson: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2022
dingbang:
You should look out for standard too lest you subscribe to cheap and building will collapse.
Yeah right. That is why I'm seeking information about the likely cost of the building to be able to know when I'm going for a standard or quack quotation from the engineers out there
Re: I Want To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by dingbang(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2022
LEBEfirstson:

Yeah right. That is why I'm seeking information about the likely cost of the building to be able to know when I'm going for a standard or quack quotation from the engineers out there
alright good. My engineer will respond to you right away.
Re: I Want To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by dangoteinlaw: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2022
LEBEfirstson:
Hello folks
I'm now ready to build a house for myself. I'm looking at going for 5 bedroom duplex.

Please., How much will I be budgeting for this project. I just want to have an idea before any engineer I will approach cuts my throat with price( I mean let me have knowledge about the money involved).

Thanks
budget around 40-45m. Excluding design cost. Dm me to see a wide archive of duplex you can choose from.
Re: I Want To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by LEBEfirstson: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
budget around 40-45m. Excluding design cost. Dm me to see a wide archive of duplex you can choose from.

Wow... You see, thanks bro
I never expect this figure thou
Re: I Want To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
LEBEfirstson:
Hello folks

Thanks

Budget N35 - N40m for something moderate.
We Design and build houses.
For the cost breakdown contact me on 09056082348(call & WhatsApp)
raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by BrickDevo: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
LEBEfirstson:
Hello folks

Thanks
estimated budget 30m will do, however it depends on your building design and the settings. If you are yet to get a house plan for your project kindly chat me up, i will design something good and simple. Contact in my signature you can also call me

(1) (Reply)

6 By 6 Bed Frame With Two Bedside Drawers For Sale In Uyo. Price. N80000 / Diamond Estate Isheri (inside Opic Estate, Close To Channels TV) For 4 Million / Flexible and Affordable, Dream Town Estate@Agric, Ikorodu 07013462338

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.