Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! (1423 Views)

How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism / How Christianity Destroyed My Sex Marriage Dating Life And A Warning To Others / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by HardMirror(m): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2022
Whenever we hear of money ritual, Christians are quick to come out and blame the devil, and say it is signs of the end times.
The same fundamental believes on which christianity is built, is same money rituals are also built on.

Christianity is a religion that has kept superstitions such as money ritual alive in Nigeria. This is a fact!

HoW?

Introduction of christianity killed traditional worship in Nigeria, but instead killing our superstitions, christianity has kept superstitions alive and well in Nigeria

It is because of christianity that you see highly educated Nigerians that still believe in witchcraft

It is because of christianity that educated Nigerians believe in supernatural wealth

It is because of christianity that Nigerians believe poverty is spiritual

It is because of christianity that people believe selling tour soul to the devil can make you rich.

Yes I blame christianity in nigeria of the epidemic of money ritual we are experiencing.

In Islam miracles are not glorified. Christians should stop pretending they are the solution to the problem, YOU ARE THE CAUSE, YOU ARE THE REASON WHY EDUCATION IS A WASTE IN NIGERIA. AN EDUCATED CHRISTIAN STILL BELIEVES IN MIRACLE WEALTH, BELIEVE IN CURSE OF POVERTY, BELIEVE IN WITCHCRAFT AND WRALTH FROM THE DEVIL.

you guys are keeping superstitions that should have died long ago alive.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by OBALOLA55(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2022
CHRISTIANITY IS THE SUREST WAY TO DAMNATION

3 Likes

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by HardMirror(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2022
Right now. There is a church beside my residence making noise. They are screaming and shouting praying for miracle money! Useless set of people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by spinna: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2022
Yet it was Razaq and co teenagers that were caught burning a girl's head two days ago.. yet it is usually an Aafa involved or receiving the parts. Continue deluding yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by HardMirror(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2022
spinna:
Yet it was Razaq and co teenagers that were caught burning a girl's head two days ago.. yet it is usually an Aafa involved or receiving the parts. Continue deluding yourself
should we start? How many pastors have been caught burning human head?

By the way, Islam does not glorify get rich quick. It is you Christians.

Most muslims you see doing all these nonsense are illiterates, but it is the educated Christian's you see doing these things.

For every news of muslims caught, you will find that of Christians but I must blame you Christian's because muslims promote modesty, it is you Christians that promote getting rich quick. Go to churches today, it is miracle miracle miracle. That is the only thing you guys know

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by doggedfighter(f): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2022
It's even the educated people that still believe that kind gist that disappoint me more.

People can be educated and still believe rubbish.

It shows how deep delusions can go.

Religion is one thing that makes even a professor reason like a goat .

But then, it's very easy to lean into the spiritual if you believed you can command things from spirit realm to physical.

But I'd ask why's it reasonable to believe in God, but not reasonable to believe in money ritual ?

I d' say both of them are unreasonable, but personally I feel belief in money ritual is just bottom barrel

It's even very RISKY staying close to anyone who believes that ritual works.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by cayorday89(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
I was brought up as a Christian, don't know if I an still one but it has helped me to have an open mind due to my relations with people over the years, but what you just said here is not 100% right laying all the blames on Christianity, have you taken time to study Islam as a religion or move with people who practice it, when you do if your answer is no is that you get to find out what happens in Islam also happens in Christianity, whatever blame you want to lay on it either is not actually the true picture of both religions but the Greed, orientation and mentality of the people who practiced these religions especially those at the head of affairs.

I study people's character based on who they are and how they make use of their religious teachings either to do what is right or manipulate others with it because the greatest family relationship my family ever had was with a Muslim family neighbours of ours who lived next compound and thier first son was practically our last born that only few people knew he was not related to us because if you come to our house most time of the day even at night you will find him, he sleeps over and at times we just carry him home after he just have slept off. So please Religion has nothing to do with all these but human greedy nature to either amass wealth or showoff beyond the little they have gotten. These are the after effects we are experiencing.

1 Like

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by cayorday89(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
doggedfighter:
I concur

How people who claim to have an all powerful God believe in superstitions beats me.

Believing in an all powerful God itself is superstition depending on how and the angle you look at it from because even the so called traditionalist have same beliefs in the Almighty God but have different means of reaching him same with, Islam and Christianity which is also sub divided into different mode of worships.

3 Likes

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by cayorday89(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
HardMirror:
should we start? How many pastors have been caught burning human head?

By the way, Islam does not glorify get rich quick. It is you Christians.

Most muslims you see doing all these nonsense are illiterates, but it is the educated Christian's you see doing these things.

For every news of muslims caught, you will find that of Christians but I must blame you Christian's because muslims promote modesty, it is you Christians that promote getting rich quick. Go to churches today, it is miracle miracle miracle. That is the only thing you guys know
Like I said earlier, both religion are begat I've of what you typed up there, you talked of Christian encouraging get rich quick and Islam preaching modesty, and it's the same Islam Alfas and Imam that will go on to do weekly or regular prayer in the houses of rich Muslims and the average Muslims and the poor queue up to get their yearly dose of prayer from them only at the mosques or the houses of imams. Islam preaches modesty and all our Muslim politicians amass wealth and give next to nothing alms to the very poor who are indeed modest but can kill to defend the so called modest rich Muslim people. Let us be deceiving ourselves. The fact that Imams don't use the world miracle does not rule out the fact that they pray for wealth for their members and asked them to also do so by dropping money for such prayers and requests to be made manifest in their lives 2hichbisbalso not different from their Christian counterparts.
All the Muslims brought up yahoo boys we have now, I guess they got their scamming mentality by a day's visit to church.
Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thanks to JEHOVAH! smiley
He began calling His own people by another name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" since 1931 {Isaiah 65:15} after Satan's agents corrupted the name "CHRISTIANS" that inhabitants of Antioch called our brothers back in the first century! Act 11:26
Tell the world that JEHOVAH has gathered His people as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4} after calling them out of Babylon the Great (the world empire of false religion) Revelations 18:4 smiley

1 Like

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by xproducer: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
There is only one Way to reconciliation with the Almighty - only One through Whom there is forgiveness of sins and escape from damnation - The Lord JESUS, the CHRIST!

"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." - John 6:44

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:12
Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by bandjay(f): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
Christianity teaches that there is nothing wrong with wealth in itself. What is wrong is desiring or craving wealth. Christians believe that wealth should be used to help others who are less fortunate than themselves.
Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by HardMirror(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
bandjay:
Christianity teaches that there is nothing wrong with wealth in itself. What is wrong is desiring or craving wealth. Christians believe that wealth should be used to help others who are less fortunate than themselves.
so you wanted to us 50pt font size? You are not serious at all.

Why the world is still a shithole is because of evil religions like christianity and islam pretending to be good.

3 Likes

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by badboyTee(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hardmirror I agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by paltielx: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
HardMirror:
Whenever we hear of money ritual, Christians are quick to come out and blame the devil, and say it is signs of the end times.
The same fundamental believes on which christianity is built, is same money rituals are also built on.

Christianity is a religion that has kept superstitions such as money ritual alive in Nigeria. This is a fact!

HoW?

Introduction of christianity killed traditional worship in Nigeria, but instead killing our superstitions, christianity has kept superstitions alive and well in Nigeria

It is because of christianity that you see highly educated Nigerians that still believe in witchcraft

It is because of christianity that educated Nigerians believe in supernatural wealth

It is because of christianity that people believe selling tour soul to the devil can make you rich.

Yes I blame christianity in nigeria of the epidemic of money ritual we are experiencing.

In Islam miracles are not glorified. Christians should stop pretending they are the solution to the problem, YOU ARE THE CAUSE, YOU ARE THE REASON WHY EDUCATION IS A WASTE IN NIGERIA. AN EDUCATED CHRISTIAN STILL BELIEVES IN MIRACLE WEALTH, BELIEVE IN CURSE OF POVERTY, BELIEVE IN WITCHCRAFT AND WRALTH FROM THE DEVIL.

Its not christian as such, its the way some Who claim to be christian does those things
Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by Janosky: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
HardMirror:

HoW?

They are 3 persons deities Polytheists of Christendom led by Pastorpreneurs and gods of men renowned for noise pollution.

John 20:17, did Jesus Christ worship 3 persons?
Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by doggedfighter(f): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
cayorday89:

Believing in an all powerful God itself is superstition depending on how and the angle you look at it from because even the so called traditionalist have same beliefs in the Almighty God but have different means of reaching him same with, Islam and Christianity which is also sub divided into different mode of worships.

You are very correct.
Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by Wilddove(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mr. Man why all these hatred for christianity? and what do you stand to gain if christianity collapse and vanish from the face of the earth? Answer these simple questions to begin with
Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by 1Sharon(f): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
You're so right about that.

Christians say if you believe in good you must believe in evil. So a Christian has to believe in juju, money rituals, witches, blood money.

Atheists know it's all bullshit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by HardMirror(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
1Sharon:
You're so right about that.

Christians say if you believe in good you must believe in evil. So a Christian has to believe in juju, money rituals, witches, blood money.

Atheists know it's all bullshit.
exactly and after financial frustrations, they eventually try rituals

1 Like

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
LOOKS LIKE THIS OUR CAMPAIGN WILL NEVER CEASE TO GO ON. CARRY GO HARDMIRROR!

I HAVE SAID THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
CHRISTIANS MAKE UP THE BULK PROPORTION OF
1. RITUAL BELIEVERS
2. SUPERSTITION PROMOTERS
3. FAKE MIRACLE MERCHANTS
4. RITUAL DOERS

I WON'T LIE TO YOU THIS RELIGION IS A BIG MENACE TO OUR SOCIETY.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
DISHONEST FRAUDS TRYING TO SNEAK IN ISLAM, AS IF IT IS MUSLIMS THAT ARE KILLING CATS AND OWLS FOR BEING WITCHES, OR BURNING OLD WOMEN BECAUSE THEY'RE SUSPECTED SHAPE-SHIFTERS.

MUSLIM CHILDREN IN THE SOUTH HAVE BEEN INFLUENCED BY THEIR SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN FRIENDS. IN THE NORTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY WHERE REAL ISLAM IS PRACTICED YOU DON'T HEAR ALL THESE NONSENSE THINGS. BUT IF YOU EVER HEAR MIND-DUMBING SUPERSTITIOUS RUBBISHES, BEST BELIEVE IT'S THE CHRISTIAN CLOWN WHO HAS MOVED TO THE NORTH FROM THE SOUTH THAT HAS CREATED AND IS PROPAGATING IT.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by RussellRutherfo: 1:47am On Jan 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Thanks to JEHOVAH! smiley
He began calling His own people by another name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" since 1931 {Isaiah 65:15} after Satan's agents corrupted the name "CHRISTIANS" that inhabitants of Antioch called our brothers back in the first century! Act 11:26
Tell the world that JEHOVAH has gathered His people as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4} after calling them out of Babylon the Great (the world empire of false religion) Revelations 18:4 smiley

Stop been deluded. There are many Yahoo and ritual JW youths out there now. Many be hiding.
Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by RussellRutherfo: 1:49am On Jan 31, 2022
Janosky:

They are 3 persons deities Polytheists of Christendom led by Pastorpreneurs and gods of men renowned for noise pollution.

John 20:17, did Jesus Christ worship 3 persons?

Armageddon slave and false satanic prophet organizational puppet and blood transfusion murderer.
Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by spinna: 10:48am On Jan 31, 2022
The slain girl, identified as Rofiat, was a resident of Idi-Ape; she was a girlfriend to one Soliu.

Soliu was said to have lured the girl to his room, where he held her down and asked one of his friends to slaughter her with a knife.
The arrested suspects were identified as 17-year-old Wariz Oladeinde from Kugba, 19-year-old Abdulgafar Lukman from Kugba and Mustakeem Balogun from Bode Olude, all in Abeokuta

"Rofiat had attended the same Islamic school with two of the perpetrators and she stopped after her relatives told her to stop going and also to end the relationship with her ex boyfriend."
Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by Enceladus(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2022
Op, you missed post on this one. Ask yourself why the Christians of other cultures and continents doesn't enroll in the same school of thought as their Nigerian counterparts?

Those things you accused them of are what they believed in before becoming a Christian and later carried on believing when they convert. The ones born into it have no choice since the belief is the norms.

Constructive criticism is good, but we should learn to stop bringing our biases into discussions.
Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by Emmanuel30a: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dont Be A Fool! Miracle Is Real And It Is One Of The Act Of God Or It Is Done By God To Men. Sometimes You Dont Pray For It Before It Happens While Sometimes You Pray For It. It Is Miracle That Raised Lazarus From Death, It Is Miracle That Made Blind To See, It Is Miracle That Put Money In The Mouth Of Fish, It Is Miracle That Made Isrealite Crossed The Red Sea Untouched By Water. God Frequently, Occassionally Or Seldomly Perform Miracles To Show HIS Supremacy And Sovereingty Over All Things. There Is Different Between God Of Miracle And gods Of Oracle; There Is Different Between Miracle Worker And Soothsayer. Human Creation Or Your Existence Alone Should Be A Miracle To You. You Think By Human Knowledge You Can Create A Breathing Human Being Or Tell How Sperm Become Human Being In The Womens' Womb? The Endemic Money Ritual Is A Result Of Lack Of Fear Of God Which Is The Begining Of Wisdom. Others Includes; Disobedient To The Ten Commandments, Ungodliness, Unholiness, Unrighteousness, Etc.
Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by LordReed(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
doggedfighter:

It's even very RISKY staying close to anyone who believes that ritual works.

Seriously. Such a person can be tempted to do it.

2 Likes

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by doggedfighter(f): 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
LordReed:

Seriously. Such a person can be tempted to do it.

Exactly my fear !
Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by Janosky: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Armageddon slave and false satanic prophet organizational puppet and blood transfusion murderer.
Is blood transfusion a living being?
You no get SENSE at all.
Bigoted Mumu grin grin
TUEH !!!!!
Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by 1Sharon(f): 5:24am On Feb 01, 2022
Enceladus:
Op, you missed post on this one. Ask yourself why the Christians of other cultures and continents doesn't enroll in the same school of thought as their Nigerian counterparts?

Those things you accused them of are what they believed in before becoming a Christian and later carried on believing when they convert. The ones born into it have no choice since the belief is the norms.

Constructive criticism is good, but we should learn to stop bringing our biases into discussions.

They did. Alot of Nigerian Christians are thinking and acting the way medieval Christians in Europe used to behave.

Killing women for being witches, seeing cats and owls as evil came from medieval Europe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! by 1Sharon(f): 5:30am On Feb 01, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
DISHONEST FRAUDS TRYING TO SNEAK IN ISLAM, AS IF IT IS MUSLIMS THAT ARE KILLING CATS AND OWLS FOR BEING WITCHES, OR BURNING OLD WOMEN BECAUSE THEY'RE SUSPECTED SHAPE-SHIFTERS.

MUSLIM CHILDREN IN THE SOUTH HAVE BEEN INFLUENCED BY THEIR SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN FRIENDS. IN THE NORTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY WHERE REAL ISLAM IS PRACTICED YOU DON'T HEAR ALL THESE NONSENSE THINGS. BUT IF YOU EVER HEAR MIND-DUMBING SUPERSTITIOUS RUBBISHES, BEST BELIEVE IT'S THE CHRISTIAN CLOWN WHO HAS MOVED TO THE NORTH FROM THE SOUTH THAT HAS CREATED AND IS PROPAGATING IT.

You're so right.

Muslims in the north love cats and have them as pets. They don't harbour paranoid superstitious ideas towards animals.

It's the Christians with those ideas.

Christians are alot more superstitious than muslims

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heaven As Written By A 17 Year Old Boy / Crackdown On Christian “Apostates” In Iran / Ifa Divination For The Month Of April 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.