Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Passive Earning From FOREX Made Easy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Passive Earning From FOREX Made Easy (201 Views)

Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins / Forex Made Easy - Mewozone Forex Trading Company / Forex Made Simple Get Free $500 Start Up Capital With Free Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passive Earning From FOREX Made Easy by Davemarine: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2022
Have you heard of AI trading Robots?

They're real, very real and have been around for some time now. In fact, in the UK there are prototype AI Bots built to diagnose and treat ailments in humans. But getting hands on legit and profitable Trading AI aren't so easy.

So I'll ask you this:
Do you trade or have knowledge of the FOREX Market?
If No and all you know about FOREX is just the name, you're not left out, Infact you'll enjoy it more.

I present to you IPC-Intelligence Prime Capital
IPC is a Canadian Fintech Company that has obtained a regulatory license from the Canadian Financial Regulatory Agency. They also have an MSB license from the United States FinCEN-Finacial Crimes Enforcement Network. You can verify all these yourself.

IPC offers an AI Trading Robot that earns you 5 days a week as FX market operates with a return of upto 30% per month.
The Bot is linked to your MT4 and you can monitor the live trading/performance of the Bot. The Bot has a 97% profit trading accuracy from back-testing.
You subscribe a one time payment of $100 with a minimum trading amount of $100.
So you need $200 to start trading.

So DM (WhatsApp)me now with the number below and have a Steady inco me from the FOREX Market daily and make 2022 a million times better than 2021.

Zero eight one three one three five eight six five nine
Re: Passive Earning From FOREX Made Easy by Uuii: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Good

(1) (Reply)

10kg Raw Gold Available / Loan Urgently Needed With Interest Guaranteed / How To Earn In A Crypto Bear And Bull Markets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.