Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Ndi Abia Should Remove PDP From Their State And Make Sure They Never Come Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Abia Should Remove PDP From Their State And Make Sure They Never Come Back (232 Views)

Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) / The sack of LP Candidates in Abia should not stand / "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Abia Should Remove PDP From Their State And Make Sure They Never Come Back by madmohamed(m): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2022
Nndi Abia if you want to develop your State if you want good government if you want change is better for you to start planning how to remove PDP from Abia state.

As long as PDP is in charge of Abia state nothing will change you will remain in bondage

But not APC that want will bring more deadly force to ndi Abia. The killing of our youth in Abia will increase

The best option for you is APGA you can vote who ever you want as the President if you like if you don't like just vote for governor and go home because the president of Nigeria is useless as ikpeazu.

PDP is very useless in Abia APC will give you second uzodimma.

As Anambra I am I want my brother's from Abia to have something to say by 2023. Good government departments and accountability

Remove PDP know from Abia state. And make sure they never come back.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Abia Should Remove PDP From Their State And Make Sure They Never Come Back by nzeobi(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2022
Stop being stupid, party is never the problem the problem is the candidate
Re: Ndi Abia Should Remove PDP From Their State And Make Sure They Never Come Back by madmohamed(m): 11:43am On Jan 30, 2022
nzeobi:
go to hell PDP is dead and buried in Abia state it will never win anything again in the state.

Idiot this is for ndi Abia not a hooligan like you.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Abia Should Remove PDP From Their State And Make Sure They Never Come Back by OnyeOlokoro(m): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2022
nzeobi:
Oga
We are tired of PDP and we battle ready to vote them out come guber!

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Abia Should Remove PDP From Their State And Make Sure They Never Come Back by madmohamed(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2022
OnyeOlokoro:

Oga
thank you my brother you know what I'm talking about
Don't maind that IDIAT
Re: Ndi Abia Should Remove PDP From Their State And Make Sure They Never Come Back by Chizuru01(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Am from Abia and i tell you, PDP has destroyed my state totally. I wonder what will happen this years Raining season.

Since APGA is not serious, i think it's best APC takes over. Even Faulks Road that was constructed , Last December when i travel back to Abia, The road is totally gone. From Ariaria Junction to Brass Junction that isn't supposed to be more than 20 mins can pin you down for 2 hours if you don't know Apiah way around Osusu.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Abia Should Remove PDP From Their State And Make Sure They Never Come Back by Ojiofor: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
madmohamed:
Nndi Abia if you want to develop your State if you want good government if you want change is better for you to start planning how to remove PDP from Abia state.

As long as PDP is in charge of Abia state nothing will change you will remain in bondage

But not APC that want will bring more deadly force to ndi Abia. The killing of our youth in Abia will increase

The best option for you is APGA you can vote who ever you want as the President if you like if you don't like just vote for governor and go home because the president of Nigeria is useless as ikpeazu.

PDP is very useless in Abia APC will give you second uzodimma.

As Anambra I am I want my brother's from Abia to have something to say by 2023. Good government departments and accountability

Remove PDP know from Abia state. And make sure they never come back.

PDP Abia state branch is a curse to the state and have to be removed at all cost for the betterment and develpoment of ndi Abia.
I don't think APGA have what it takes to remove PDP from power in Abia state.
Ndi Abia voted for APGA in 2015 election and gave them overwhelming victory and yet the mandate was stolen from them by crooked PDP Abia state.Maybe only APC is capable of removing PDP from power and they are gradually buildng up their support base especially in Abia North.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Abia Should Remove PDP From Their State And Make Sure They Never Come Back by Danjikanbauchi: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Supported, they should vote APGA.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Abia Should Remove PDP From Their State And Make Sure They Never Come Back by Danjikanbauchi: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Chizuru01:
Am from Abia and i tell you, PDP has destroyed my state totally. I wonder what will happen this years Raining season.

Since APGA is not serious, i think it's best APC takes over. Even Faulks Road that was constructed , Last December when i travel back to Abia, The road is totally gone. From Ariaria Junction to Brass Junction that isn't supposed to be more than 20 mins can pin you down for 2 hours if you don't know Apiah way around Osusu.
see this homo Afonja that have leaved most of his life in Enugu as a tailor, because you can speak Igbo makes you start claiming who you are not.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Abia Should Remove PDP From Their State And Make Sure They Never Come Back by nzeobi(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
OnyeOlokoro:

Oga

Vote them in any party you like, those same PDP members will still go to that party and dominate it

(1) (Reply)

The Abuja Chapter Of The National Alliance For Bola Tinubu (NABT) / ISWAP, Boko Haram.. Buhari Accused Of Having Skeleton In His Cupboard / This Is The Most Political Music Ever! By Blind Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.