Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Does Anyone Know The Codes To Stop Unsolicited Messages From MTN?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Anyone Know The Codes To Stop Unsolicited Messages From MTN?? (370 Views)

NCC Releases Short Code For Ending Unsolicited Messages By Network Providers / "Nigeria Telecom Operators Will Now Pay N500,000 For Unsolicited Messages" - NCC / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know The Codes To Stop Unsolicited Messages From MTN?? by hbk001(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Help a brother ooo, my phone is so full of different unsolicited messages from MTN.
If I want to check my balance by dialing their code, they'll still send me messages twice after I've seen it via dialing the service code.
After I'm done subscribing to a data plan, MTN can send like three or four messages to welcome you to the data plan, like is that all necessary
Every now and then, I will keep receiving different messages like MTNNN, 50016, MTN N, 3036, MTNSHARE, 785, etc just to mention a few and I've deleted and deleted alot but they kept coming every now and then.
If to call their customer care line, that's a long thing.

Does anyone know of the code(s) to stop all these unsolicited messages because I'm really really really tired of seeing them....?
Re: Does Anyone Know The Codes To Stop Unsolicited Messages From MTN?? by shamsin6300(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Reach out to their call center.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Codes To Stop Unsolicited Messages From MTN?? by lekjons(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Send "STOP" to 2442

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Big Problem With Marketers, Especially On Nairaland / How To Convert Airtime To Cash In Cheap Rates: How To Turn Your Airtime Into Cas / Whatsapp Ban. My Whatsapp Account Keeps Getting Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.