Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal (63097 Views)

Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by obembet(f): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Adebayo Ridwan, popularly known Bae U has been accused of inappropriate and unprofessional behaviour.

Nigerian popular comedian has been accused of asking a woman to sleep with him before allowing her feature in his comedy skit.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZWbf8vrnnZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Popular skitmaker Isbae U faces alleged sex-for-skits scandal

Adebayo Ridwan Abidemi popularly known as BaeU Barbie, Isbae U or just BaeU by teeming fans, is under fire for allegedly demanding sex from ladies before featuring them in his skits.

On Sunday, Isbae U became a subject of discussion, topping social media trends especially on Twitter with over 10,000 tweets.

A popular gossip mill on Instagram received and posted screenshots of evidence from the ladies who spoke about their various encounters with the skit maker.

The Nation cannot independently verify all of these claims as at time of report.

The Instagram sensation, who is making waves in the entertainment industry with his very comic skits, started off his career in 2017.

He had his education at Igbogbi Secondary School, and bagged a National Diploma from Yaba College of Technology.

Checks by The Nation across his social media platforms especially Instagram, show that he was yet to respond to the allegations or comment on the matter as at time of report.

But many Nigerians have taken to social media to react over the trending allegations.

They advised him to clear the air as regards the controversial allegations.

Reacting, Dami Adenuga @DAMIADENUGA said: “Bae U has been accused of inappropriate and unprofessional behaviour, he was accused of asking a woman to sleep with him before allowing her feature in his comedy skit.”

Razak Adeniyi @RazaqDesigner said: “He asked for sex to feature you in his skit. It’s your choice to agree or decline.”

@__izuchukwu argued: So bae u asks for sex in exchange for a role (haven’t seen any instances of rape) All these girls had two options: 1. Kindly refuse, 2. 2. Accept the terms, 3. Most of them accepted and now they’re blaming him for what exactly?

@letveeplay posited that: “They’re not blaming him, they are calling him out. Just as he can demand for sex from them, they can call him out on it too. It is not commendable that you chat up girls, offer to do a skit with them and then tell them they must sleep with him first. It is wrong.

@phamography_ said: “Listen, what Bae U did is absurd and morally wrong. I’m in no support of such. However, he hasn’t committed any crime.”

@drpenking said: “Imagine how Bae U girlfriend will feel about realizing that she is dating a video call preeq after probably boasting to all her friends that she got the best guy in the world, popular and all. May we not date somebody that will turn us into a National embarrassment”

@ireunusal advised: This Bae U and Mason Greenwood matter are synonymous, and its talking about the weakness of a man when it comes to “SEX” men should learn to control their urges, incase u never know, women can finish your career in life if u can’t control ur sexual urge as a man, Caution Kings!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/popular-skitmaker-isbae-u-faces-alleged-sex-for-skits-scandal/amp/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Bluntguy: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
I pray it ends up as mere accusation and not true. E get maka why.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Anny505(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bae U done subscribe for premium dragging for Twitter Nigeria. But on a serious note, this January no want end cry

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by LesbianBoy(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Here we go again

Another SIMP who trust women angry

If he wants to do something like this he should have done it in a way no proof go dey

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by MufasaLion: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
grin grin grin

Low-budget celebrity with no sense. Real nigga don't leave no evidence. This guy is dumb.

Anyways, it's wrong to take advantage of people especially women. There are tons of women that can give him sex without him taking advantage of their vulnerability. Shameless boy!

What if the lady accused him of rape? Imbecîle!!!

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by MufasaLion: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ineedjustice:
rubbish as if there is something special about the pussy. I don't know why girls take this sex too serious when it's the guy that till do all the work and even release a good amount of semen, she releases nothing and does no work. Mtcheeewwww

Be reasonable!

I'm not against adults having sex but he shouldn't have taken advantage of her vulnerability. He should have been professional. Such men would give out their father's company for pussy! Shame!

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by tillaman(m): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lol, is bae U Barbie

9 Likes

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by obembet(f): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Be reasonable!

I'm not against adults having sex but he shouldn't have taken advantage of her vulnerability. He should have been professional. Such men would give out their father's company for pussy! Shame!
There is no taking advantage of any vulnerability here, he asked, he didn't force her, it was only a request please. It's either she is in or out, he is not the only skit maker in nigeria, what he did was wrong, couples who fornicate before marriage are wrong too, a lady who eats a man money, when she knows she doesn't like him, or won't give him the cookie, that's even worst, because its fraud, in this case he asked politely, You all should stop typing trash like you all are saints, you guys do worst.

215 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by MufasaLion: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bunkbars:
There is no taking advantage of any vulnerability here, he asked, he didn't force her, it was only a request please. It's either she is in or out, he is not the only skit maker in nigeria, what he did was wrong, couples who fornicate before marriage are wrong too, a lady who eats a man money, when she knows she doesn't like him, or won't give him the cookie, that's even worst, because its fraud, in this case he asked politely, You all should stop typing trash like you all are saints, you guys do worst.

Nope, I don't do such shit. The lady was vunerable in the sense that, she was already happy and too excited to have a conversation with the dude. The dude knew the lady would was star-struck, hence the reason he made that request. The lady fell for it and the deed was done. She realized she made a mistake, she felt cheap and used. That was the reason she voiced out. She's learnt her lesson.

I never said he forced her. Understand what it means to be vulnerable.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by MufasaLion: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bunkbars:

Nope, I don't do such shit. The lady was vunerable in the sense that, she was already happy and too excited to have a conversation with the dude. The dude knew the lady would was star-struck, hence the reason he made that request. The lady fell for it and the deed was done. She realized she made a mistake, she felt cheap and used. That was the reason she voiced out. She's learnt her lesson.

As a man in a position of authority or whatever, it's not ideal to use your position for such shit because women would definitely do what you ask just to get what they want. It might be transactional but you can't really trust such women because of allegations like this.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

As a man in a position of authority or whatever, it's not ideal to use your position for such shit because women would definitely do what you ask just to get what they want. It might be transactional but you can't really trust such women because of allegations like this.

The deed wasn't done oh, How did you know it was done,i didn't read this part, The chat didn't state when she came over and he slept with her, i think you know about the gist better. But if i may ask, a lady who was properly brought up and have sense, how can you open your legs for your vagina to be drilled, because of a skit feature, If she never wanted sex, why did she have the sex then. Her No should have been No, it's simple. she shouldn't have accepted sleeping with him, since she knew what he requested for was wrong, but she went ahead, knowing fully well what she was about to do was wrong, two wrongs don't make a right, she got what she bargained for. She should take full responsibility, she isn't a kid, but a full grown ass lady.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Dollarremix(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
This our third leg no get sense I swear grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by MufasaLion: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bunkbars:
The deed wasn't done oh, How did you know it was done,i didn't read this part, The chat didn't state when she came over and he slept with her, i think you know about the gist better. But if i may ask, a lady who was properly brought up and have sense, how can you open your legs for your vagina to be drilled, because of a skit feature, If she never wanted sex, why did she have the sex then. Her No should have been No, it's simple. she shouldn't have accepted sleeping with him, since she knew what he requested for was wrong, but she went ahead, knowing fully well what she was about to do was wrong, two wrongs don't make a right, she got what she bargained for. She should take full responsibility, she isn't a kid, but a full grown ass lady.

I'm not blaming the dude for having sex with her since they're adult, my point is that he should have been professional with things. Business should be strictly business. The lady also got no solid case since she wasn't raped nor coerced to have sex with him.

Men should learn not to use their business to get sex in return. There are millions of ways to get laid without doing that. And this dude will be among the people blaming government for everything meanwhile he's no different from sex-for-mark lecturers. What a randy man!

36 Likes

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Omicron007: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
shocked

Bae_U has been trending on Twitter for this.

Meanwhile, if your girlfriend has featured in any Bae_U skit....

61 Likes

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

I'm not blaming the dude for having sex with her since they're adult, my point is that he should have been professional with things. Business should be strictly business. The lady also got no solid case since she wasn't raped nor coerced to have sex with him.

Men should learn not to use their business to get sex in return. There are millions of ways to get laid without doing that. And this dude will be among the people blaming government for everything meanwhile he's no different from sex-for-mark lecturers. What a randy man!
Sex for mark is different and they should be locked up in prison, the difference is that these lecturers were paid by an institution to teach these students, most who are married and are elderly men, instead of some of these lecturers to teach and mark scripts they decided to threaten, some female students to sleep with them or rather fail their course, mind you these are lecturers paid by the institution from the school fees paid by these students to the school. Isn't this blackmail, bae u own is totally different because, 1. He developed him self by himself. As a result of his creative contents, and the lady who felt because she is a female she could attract him for her to gain popularity via his skit. Am not supporting what he asked for, but he was polite about what he asked for, its either she open her leg with her full chest or close it with her full chest. The choice was in her hands, He is even polite, there are some guys that might invite the lady and force the her.

35 Likes

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by inoki247: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
if you wan go far in life as a man...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Rickmann: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
obembet:
Adebayo Ridwan, popularly known Bae U has been accused of inappropriate and unprofessional behaviour.

Nigerian popular comedian has been accused of asking a woman to sleep with him before allowing her feature in his comedy skit.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZWbf8vrnnZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/popular-skitmaker-isbae-u-faces-alleged-sex-for-skits-scandal/amp/

E no dey hard them na..
Useless and pervertic celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by slawormiir: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by illicit(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
tongue
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Passionate888: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Probably a Yoruba Moslems

1 Like

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by FreeStuffsNG: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
When did skit making become a professional job? undecided
They should report him to police and let the court decide his guilt or innocence instead of this ineffective social media trial or probably blackmail.

5 Likes

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by lonecatt(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Be like the guy na mumu for real life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by DropsMic(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
A vast majority of Nigerian girls are useless...

You won't know this until you come into money or get into a position of power

Spits

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Foreigna2: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bluntguy:
I pray it ends up as mere accusation and not true. E get maka why.

Him feature your sister of gf for him skits? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Chai, another man down. I thought Kemzmama is his girlfriend, shey she no dey enough ni?

15 Likes

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by virginboy1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sex wey easy and cheap to buy this days.

Na im so many men dey fall into scandal for? undecided
Na wa ooo

5 Likes

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Perfecttouchade: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bae U matter don enter seun community grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Danjikanbauchi: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Send him to prison please, we don't need Animals in our society.
Re: Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal by Foreigna2: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
Bunkbars:
Sex for mark is different and they should be locked up in prison, the difference is that these lecturers were paid by an institution to teach these students, most who are married and are elderly men, instead of some of these lecturers to teach and mark scripts they decided to threaten, some female students to sleep with them or rather fail their course, mind you these are lecturers paid by the institution from the school fees paid by these students to the school. Isn't this blackmail, bae u own is totally different because, 1. He developed him self by himself. As a result of his creative contents, and the lady who felt because she is a female she could attract him for her to gain popularity via his skit. Am not supporting what he asked for, but he was polite about what he asked for, its either she open her leg with her full chest or close it with her full chest. The choice was in her hands, He is even polite, there are some guys that might invite the lady and force the her.
[/s]

Just look at what someone somewhere calls her child. Your parents failed in giving you proper upbringing both mentally and morally.

Abobi, people like you enter prison within 2 weeks of landing abroad.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rihanna Slammed For Provocative Interview Magazine Cover As Sexy Nun / Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) / 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.